Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2433
    There is growing belief me-wide that ibaka will indeed be traded to the raptors by the deadline. As long as the cost is low I guess I can stomach that, although I don't think he truly elevates us in any meaningful way. If Masai could work it out in a way that brings biyombo back it would be much more appealing to me at least. Patterson Ross caroll?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Some Ibaka and Gallo chatter from Stein
    http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/...ine-approaches

I would like Ibaka if we were committed to keeping him in FA and he has strong interest in staying (which he may assuming his connection with Masai ends up coming into play). Otherwise, I'd try to avoid the rentals.

I've completely given up on Ross providing an above average defensive presence. He's a scorer off the bench only. He's not a hole on d, but he's average.

No way I want biyombo with that contract. He isn't even starting material. He's a backup C getting paid like a starter. He's a massive hole on offense and look how much our offense improved by having noguerra take his spot on thebench. I don't really get itwith biz. He's very Meh and bebe has been so much better than biz waslast year.

Val and bebe are already vastly superior imo. And I don't see biz getting any better. Perhaps he'll average 10 rebounds one year which would be an improvement, but he's basically capped out his talents and athleticism.
    Last edited by ChongInc.; 02-12-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Poeltl at the 4....yikes

I'd rather have biyombo than either chong

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I don't think they'd want him cuz of age/injury concerns either. You wouldn't do Ross + 1st? I would
    I think that is the deal that will end up happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    There is growing belief me-wide that ibaka will indeed be traded to the raptors by the deadline. As long as the cost is low I guess I can stomach that, although I don't think he truly elevates us in any meaningful way. If Masai could work it out in a way that brings biyombo back it would be much more appealing to me at least. Patterson Ross caroll?

I know you're not high on Ibaka.. but on paper he is exactly what we need at the 4. If it doesn't cost to much it doesn't hurt to add him. A patterson/Ibaka combo at the 4 would be nice imo.

It's very ironic James Johnson, who was in the doghouse the past 2 years here ends up being exactly what we need at the PF position. He's even shooting the 3 pointer well.

I feel like what we need at the 4 is someone who gives us what Jonas is not giving us. Biyombo please

A GM should be fired if he ran Biyombo at the 4 with JV.

The biggest problem for me is at the 3 spot. IMO Paul George fixes all your problems. Not going to happen but an upgrade at the 3 is vital for me.

If a gm can last like 5 years with bargnani as his starting center they can stay employed long enough to try that. I know it goes against the trend of range-y power forwards but at the same time it's a combination that allows both guys to contribute what they do best and to the fullest. And our guards don't look to pass so if your argument is they will pack the paint it's a weak one because if we know it so does everyone else in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post

I knew the moment we let Bismack walk we were screwed for the simple reason the way this team is built and he is the perfect type of player we need. It showed in the playoffs.