Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Just a thought!!!!!

Ive been a Suns fan for as long as I can remember, watching KJ, and then getting Barkley, which was the highlight of my young viewing life. But I cant forget how bad weve been especially lately, I thought we had promise in Jeff Hornacek's first year, but it ended up being a waste because unfortunately we have a owner that has no clue. Was is by chance this year and lady luck decided to shine on our Suns in the desert??? just maybe, weve been bad enough in the past 2 seasons that when draft day came along we got.....Lucky!? Is it just me or does Marquese Chriss, remind you of a young Amare? one can wonder and hope so because STAT was amazing. And the Bender kid, what if he ends up like another Dirk Nowitzki? or what if he ends up like that #1 pick in Detroit a couple years ago........ah yes Darko... actually I think they look alike. And then we got this little pg tyler ulis, just ad another Kentucky guard to the mix. Jared Dudley is back and so is Leandro Barbosa, great pick up. look at all these guards and forwards, we could have our own set of twin towers.... And i havnt even mentioned our rookie from last year, Devon Booker,who might I ad looks bigger and stronger compared to last year. So let me hear how you think this season will go down. By the end of the year I see Youth Movement, first of the year i see a mix of starters Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Bender and Len. not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedetblue View Post
    Ive been a Suns fan for as long as I can remember, watching KJ, and then getting Barkley, which was the highlight of my young viewing life. But I cant forget how bad weve been especially lately, I thought we had promise in Jeff Hornacek's first year, but it ended up being a waste because unfortunately we have a owner that has no clue. Was is by chance this year and lady luck decided to shine on our Suns in the desert??? just maybe, weve been bad enough in the past 2 seasons that when draft day came along we got.....Lucky!? Is it just me or does Marquese Chriss, remind you of a young Amare? one can wonder and hope so because STAT was amazing. And the Bender kid, what if he ends up like another Dirk Nowitzki? or what if he ends up like that #1 pick in Detroit a couple years ago........ah yes Darko... actually I think they look alike. And then we got this little pg tyler ulis, just ad another Kentucky guard to the mix. Jared Dudley is back and so is Leandro Barbosa, great pick up. look at all these guards and forwards, we could have our own set of twin towers.... And i havnt even mentioned our rookie from last year, Devon Booker,who might I ad looks bigger and stronger compared to last year. So let me hear how you think this season will go down. By the end of the year I see Youth Movement, first of the year i see a mix of starters Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Bender and Len. not bad.
    Outside of Booker, I don't feel that we found our superstar yet. I actually envy Philly. They did what we really should have done. If healthy, they have a chance to be a juggernaut in the future.

Chriss is a ways off from potentially being that special but I'm not sure he can reach Amar'e's level from what I've seen so far. Very talented but seems so raw.

Sad to say but we really need one more really bad year and get a solid pick in this years stacked draft. Then hope the ones we have, develop well and get be the foundation where adding one or 2 pieces will put us over the top.

I know the Suns have been rumored to want Derrick Favors, I was wondering, are they still interested in him? And if so is there something we could do to trade for Bender? We need a stretch big to go with Gobert, and Favors is a great defender and good in the post. We could throw in our young bucks as well, is there anything that the Suns would be interested in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    I know the Suns have been rumored to want Derrick Favors, I was wondering, are they still interested in him? And if so is there something we could do to trade for Bender? We need a stretch big to go with Gobert, and Favors is a great defender and good in the post. We could throw in our young bucks as well, is there anything that the Suns would be interested in though.
    I wouldn't be shocked if the Suns brass would consider a deal that started with these players.
    I think Favors is still fairly young.
    I just don't know enough about Favors to gauge if he'd fit our team and/or impede Chriss' development.

Given it's a small ball league now, maybe him and Chriss at the 4 and 5 could work.