Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    One of my graphic design projects was to rebrand a downtown business. I chose the Soo Greyhounds OHL team. Made some throwback jerseys from when they won the 1924 Allen Cup.

5 years later my company is the main sponsor of the team & one of the things we get in return is our logo on the practice jerseys worn before every game. I showed them my project & they went with them.

Pretty sweet to see my design a reality!

https://www.behance.net/gallery/9166813/Soo-Greyhounds

https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7334e51.jpg

https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7335646.jpg
    Jim Caldwell should be fired for looking better than any other HC in Lions history. It's unfair to expect him to compete with Matthew Stafford for stats.

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    The real question is who isn't lionized next?
    Bob Quinn will be lionized next, this is a stupid question, and it says so in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    clowns
    Golden Tate should be held accountable for our poor coaching as he is a leader of this team and we need to count on him to lead.

I was hoping for a "Lions are clowns, so they cannot be lionized twice, per rules of double jeopardy"

but that's acceptable too
    Ziggy Ansah is a horrible DE. We need to draft a good DE to compensate for the fact that he can't get it done anymore. A slow white guy got a sack playing the same position yesterday, we cannot allow this going forward. There are way too many holes on this team, no other teams have holes like this, and we need to fix themm, and Ziggy Ansah has become a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i'm waiting for this question to be figured out
    JBC should not be held accountable for the fact that the other team stopped the run. It's not his job to coordinate the offense, we need to get more out of our individual players and stop looking for the team to play like a team. If everyone just does what they want, things will work out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Sweet bro, those are awesome! Congrats!
    Teryl Austin gave up 25 points yesterday and should be fired. That's more than he ever gave up as a player.

haha just noticed the front letter exchange game for the Soo is "Suck the Foo"

suck that foo so bad!
    In yesterday's game thread, I named 47 QB's in history that have never thrown a pick-6 in their entire football careers (NFL, NCAA, Highschool, Pop Werner, Condom Breakage) and our QB did. We could arguably have the worst QB in professional history because he did, and each and every one of us personally lost over $14million dollars on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    We talk about Jabrill Peppers and the Lions and the thought excites me. Then I remember the Lionized rule. Stay far away from him Detroit Lions....FAR AWAY.
    Jim Caldwell should not get credit for the wins of this team. It should be one of his coaches, one of the players, Bob Quinn, or possibly even Martha Ford. Even though there is a win/loss record associated in his stats (we all know stats can say what you want them to say) we have to accept that it's the team that one, and he is not a part of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    SF/AZ

The only thing that could make this game minutely interesting is if Gabbert gets injured and Kaepernick comes in.
    Jake Rudock is the worst 31st ranked back-up QB in the NFL, which makes him the 68th ranked QB in the NFL period. If we don't draft a back-up QB in the first round, we won't have anyone to win the game if our starting QB never leaves the field.

It's kinda annoying Kaep can't get in, maybe he sucks now, idunno, but Gabbert sucks too so

Who's their third stringer? Christian Ponder? It wouldn't even shock me if they went to him over Kaep (if he's active which he probably isn't)
    Rod Marinelli, the former HC of the Lions 0-16 team, has more playoff wins than our starting QB. Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    He and the entire UofM team will get Lionized vs OSU...#BookIt
    If we don't beat the Giants on the road in week 2, when they lost on the road in week 1, then we don't deserve to play in week 3.

again
    The only reason why we have such high jersey sales is because we have new jerseys. We are the only team with new jerseys this year, even though the Rams have new jerseys, but those are more of a throwback, and ours aren't actually new either, so there are no teams with new jerseys, so where are all of the sales coming from?

This takes me back to the post padding days of Sharter and Bee trying to rush and create a new OTT. Good times. Shame Bee got himself banned, though given what has happened since then I think he is okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    all reports are is that Ponder is the guy to come in if Gabbert goes down...
    Sam Bradford>Matthew Stafford, because teh Vikings beat the Saints on the road, something that Detroit has only done twice in the last 4 years. That's too many road victories against the Saints. The Vikings beat a Saints team that has a better QB, the same QB that we beat, but it's different now because they are going to be good for the first time in 5 years and when the lions beat them they were bad, but not now.

Ha forgot about sharter
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast