Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 405
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,876

    Lions OTT 27: Quinn and Tate have been Lionized. Who's next?


    Super GM/HC/OC/DC Prediction Game Champ - 2016

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,248

    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,020
    One of my graphic design projects was to rebrand a downtown business. I chose the Soo Greyhounds OHL team. Made some throwback jerseys from when they won the 1924 Allen Cup.

    5 years later my company is the main sponsor of the team & one of the things we get in return is our logo on the practice jerseys worn before every game. I showed them my project & they went with them.

    Pretty sweet to see my design a reality!

    https://www.behance.net/gallery/9166813/Soo-Greyhounds

    https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7334e51.jpg

    https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7335646.jpg
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,304
    The real question is who isn't lionized next?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,622
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    The real question is who isn't lionized next?
    clowns

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    clowns
    OBJ is already lionized so no. This is false.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,622
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    OBJ is already lionized so no. This is false.
    I was hoping for a "Lions are clowns, so they cannot be lionized twice, per rules of double jeopardy"

    but that's acceptable too

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    The real question is who isn't lionized next?
    i'm waiting for this question to be figured out

    Super GM/HC/OC/DC Prediction Game Champ - 2016

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,248
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    One of my graphic design projects was to rebrand a downtown business. I chose the Soo Greyhounds OHL team. Made some throwback jerseys from when they won the 1924 Allen Cup.

    5 years later my company is the main sponsor of the team & one of the things we get in return is our logo on the practice jerseys worn before every game. I showed them my project & they went with them.

    Pretty sweet to see my design a reality!

    https://www.behance.net/gallery/9166813/Soo-Greyhounds

    https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7334e51.jpg

    https://mir-cdn.behance.net/v1/rendi...58d7335646.jpg
    Sweet bro, those are awesome! Congrats!

    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,622
    haha just noticed the front letter exchange game for the Soo is "Suck the Foo"

    suck that foo so bad!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    73,295
    We talk about Jabrill Peppers and the Lions and the thought excites me. Then I remember the Lionized rule. Stay far away from him Detroit Lions....FAR AWAY.


    Screw Jeff Blashill.

    Screw Ken Holland.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,020
    SF/AZ



    The only thing that could make this game minutely interesting is if Gabbert gets injured and Kaepernick comes in.
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,622
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    SF/AZ



    The only thing that could make this game minutely interesting is if Gabbert gets injured and Kaepernick comes in.
    It's kinda annoying Kaep can't get in, maybe he sucks now, idunno, but Gabbert sucks too so

    Who's their third stringer? Christian Ponder? It wouldn't even shock me if they went to him over Kaep (if he's active which he probably isn't)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,103
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    We talk about Jabrill Peppers and the Lions and the thought excites me. Then I remember the Lionized rule. Stay far away from him Detroit Lions....FAR AWAY.
    He and the entire UofM team will get Lionized vs OSU...#BookIt




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,622
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    He and the entire UofM team will get Lionized vs OSU...#BookIt
    again

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •