Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Marvin Lewis 14 seasons with 0 playoff wins

he'd fit right in
    Very true.

i want John DeFilippo as our head coach!

he's the man for this team

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

There's no one else for job.. i don't want Patricia, McDaniels, Gruden

DeFilippo or bust

yall should read this - https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-carson-wentz

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    There's no one else for job.. i don't want Patricia, McDaniels, Gruden

DeFilippo or bust

yall should read this - https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-carson-wentz
    my problem with this hire is young coach better have a seriously veteran coaching staff and I just don't know who Flip knows that would be the equivalent to Wade Phillips for his staff. Other than that I am all about giving someone like him a shot.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    my problem with this hire is young coach better have a seriously veteran coaching staff and I just don't know who Flip knows that would be the equivalent to Wade Phillips for his staff. Other than that I am all about giving someone like him a shot.
    he's a pretty experienced coach while being relatively young.

He has connections. i think he could bring in a good staff

Is he an offensive coach or D? Please tell me you want a defensive coach. I don’t want to spend the entire offseason disagreeing with you on yet another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Is he an offensive coach or D? Please tell me you want a defensive coach. I don’t want to spend the entire offseason disagreeing with you on yet another thing.
    You DO know that it doesn't matter what happens and you guys will disagree, right?

read the article

Lmao he’s a QB coach. Of course he is.

In his years as an NFL QB coach/offensive coordinator, DeFilippo has worked with JaMarcus Russell, Mark Sanchez, Terrelle Pryor, Derek Carr, Johnny Manziel, and Carson Wentz—all in their rookie seasons.
    Sounds perfect. 20 yr contract?

I think whool and rocket are the same person and they argue with themselves to get the board more traffic and keep things interesting. Imagine what it would be like without them.

2015 SEASON STATS

CATCHES- 12
    YARDS- 122
    TD'S-

LIONS W/L 0-2

That Carson Wentz fella is a bust!

did you even read this part?

"While juggling acquired veteran QB Josh McCown and hotshot second-year QB Johnny Manziel, DeFilippo constructed one of Cleveland’s most prolific offenses: 4,156 passing yards (4th-most in franchise history), 2.0 INT % (2nd-best), and a 4,100 passing yard, 1,500 rushing yard season for the first time since 1986. In an effort to assist Manziel—who played far better under DeFilippo than he did in 2014 then-Browns’ OC Kyle Shanahan—Flip installed semiweekly worksheets for his quarterbacks, to test their understanding of his offense."

also this is what I like to see
    Every Friday, DeFilippo hands his quarterbacks a test that also serves as a tip sheet. It’s 20 to 30 pages and about 55 questions with photos and text containing information about the upcoming opponent. If the defense is showing a certain look pre-snap, how should they adjust the protection? If Wentz reads zone coverage on a specific passing concept, where should he go with the ball? If a cornerback is playing a specific leverage, how is the receiver supposed to adjust his route?
    this is something we do not do. Our offense is always sloppy for no reason when it can be fixed easily

Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    I think whool and rocket are the same person and they argue with themselves to get the board more traffic and keep things interesting. Imagine what it would be like without them.
    I'm having a hard time putting the pieces of my mind back together. Could this be a ploy to make PSD Lions subforum more marketable?

Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    It’s a grind, but I do it for you guys.

So he's worked with 1 good quarter back that may or may not have been good without him. Not necessarily a good resume at all.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast