Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I'll take Patrica... If this guy truly is a defensive wizard then I'll be happy. I think we're one decent OC away from being worth a damn on offense. Having a much improved defense is more important IMO

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

i remember Caldwell's second game as head coach. We were playing @ CAR and I was like wow we might have a different team that can win something.

than our offense looked broken and it was SOL from that point on. Hoping to see this man fired when i wake up!

Happy New YearzzzZzZzZz!

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I'll take Patrica... If this guy truly is a defensive wizard then I'll be happy. I think we're one decent OC away from being worth a damn on offense. Having a much improved defense is more important IMO
    I think Jim Bob could do so much more if we had any semblance of a running game, today we had a series of sending Tion right at them, we got some moderate gains, nothing special, but you could see how the GB LBs were paying attention, next thing you know we PA to Tion and the TE screen is wide open for a big gain. We're so desperate for a power running threat, I doubt Tion is the answer, but if we ever get that balance FINALLY on offense I think we'll have an elite offense. With that said I hope we draft the **** out of D-Line and pass rushers lol, if one of the power backs drops, take him, there seems like an abundance this year, we need one... and 100 DL/LBs lol

we both had our season wrecked by Andy Dalton
    I am a ginger so, "Go GINGERS". I think we are taking over the world

2015 SEASON STATS

CATCHES- 12
    YARDS- 122
    TD'S-

LIONS W/L 0-2

I think Jim Bob could do so much more if we had any semblance of a running game, today we had a series of sending Tion right at them, we got some moderate gains, nothing special, but you could see how the GB LBs were paying attention, next thing you know we PA to Tion and the TE screen is wide open for a big gain. We're so desperate for a power running threat, I doubt Tion is the answer, but if we ever get that balance FINALLY on offense I think we'll have an elite offense. With that said I hope we draft the **** out of D-Line and pass rushers lol, if one of the power backs drops, take him, there seems like an abundance this year, we need one... and 100 DL/LBs lol
    We need 100 safeties too.

With Caldwell now gone I know many of you want Patrica.
    With more heads likely to get cut off one has to wonder why he would even want to be a head coach of the Lions. Would reuniting with Quin be enough to leave ?
    Seems to me he has a pretty good situation where he is . A winner every year . A great head coach . A great team. A great owner. The Pats go out and get what they need when they need it. Why leave ? Yes I know Brady is getting to the end of his career . But the Lions job will be open whenever Brady does retire . Its not like this would be his only chance to be a head coach.
    Other teams could offer him something like Oakland is with Gruden . Part ownership.
    You look at all the other coaches that will get axed. Why ? Because they didn't get it done. Somebody a while back said they didn't want retreads. Unless the Lions hire somebody thats never been a HC , OC or DC isn't that really what we would get ? Some of these coaches have bounced from team to team . Watch out for what you wish for. I don't have an answer. I only want to see somebody in there that can have some time to build a consistant winner. That takes some time. Changing HC every 2-3 or 4 years won't get that done.
    Last edited by JackB; 01-01-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

People want Patricia based off a SI article that said he put a mattress in his office to sleep there. NE Coordinator? Easy pass. Not for Quinn of course, but for me.

Who are these people that want Patricia? Has anyone here advocated him? Feels like the response to him is pretty bleh on PSD

Belicheck was 37-45 his first time as a HC in Cleveland. McDaniels could be a great HC his second time around although it sounds like that may be in Indy not Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Hope nobody wanted John Harbaugh. Had playoffs on the line against the Bengals and lost. #fireharbaugh
    Nor his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Belicheck was 37-45 his first time as a HC in Cleveland. McDaniels could be a great HC his second time around although it sounds like that may be in Indy not Detroit.
    Welcome back

I'd rather not see JBC or TA as the next head coach. It makes no sense to me to only fire Caldwell and expect it to change for the better with either of the coordinators as the new head coach. Need to clean house and bring in a new coach from outside the organization.

found it interesting that they brought in Pat Shurmur for an interview...could be an interesting choice I mean I know he failed with the Browns but that team is just awful.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    found it interesting that they brought in Pat Shurmur for an interview...could be an interesting choice I mean I know he failed with the Browns but that team is just awful.
    Failed ? Ya think ? 0-16 ? Seems to me the Browns should have tripped over a win. Pass on Shurmur.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

Ill tell you this much. Whoever we hire we will all wanted him fired after 2 seasons.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast