Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks for the insight as always! Good to see that some of the young guys are on target to get some time this year. I've been out of the loop but looking forward to opening day! Anyone going?

I'm going everyone since 2009 first was in Washington for halladay's first start

Giving away Asher might have been a mistake, but that can be said of most of the guys on the bubble. Great control in that profile, above average command that could one day be among the best in the league, and an ability to manage contact. These types of pitchers require patience on both ends. If Asher's arm and spirit hold up through a couple painful seasons, he could become something.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Giving away Asher might have been a mistake, but that can be said of most of the guys on the bubble. Great control in that profile, above average command that could one day be among the best in the league, and an ability to manage contact. These types of pitchers require patience on both ends. If Asher's arm and spirit hold up through a couple painful seasons, he could become something.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the PEDs lead to this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well Asher was just traded to the O's for a PTBNL and thus clearing a 40 man spot.
    Ew, I liked him.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516