Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

First Guess thread. Guess the win total

Vegas has it at 47.5 wins.

*please note that you can bid 47.5 wins if you think we will be between 47-48 wins, but if we win 48 games and someone bids 48 obviously they would win.

I think the Jazz will win 51 games. I think we were a 46 win team last year that was playing far too many players who had little business seeing the floor last year and because of those players we couldn't finish games and couldn't replace guys once we started getting injuries. I think we are much better suited this year to withstand a few injuries. We also should vastly improve with George hill taking over for the pg's that we had last year starting for us and that alone should be worth about 5 wins. so I say 51.

I'm going with 50 wins. Going from Neto, Johnson, Withey, Burke, and Booker to Johnson, Diaw, Hill, and Exum is a big improvement in talent. Odds are we have better health. We also are going from one of the hardest NBA schedules to one of the easiest. All these factors are worth at least 10 more wins.

I will go with 51.5 haha, gotta choose something different. With an actual NBA PG and a helluva bench we should be able to get 10-12 more wins this season. I think Hayward and Favors see an uptick in efficiency with Hill there and put defense could be scary good.

Go big or go home: 55 wins 3rd best in the west. BOOK IT!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I will go with 51.5 haha, gotta choose something different. With an actual NBA PG and a helluva bench we should be able to get 10-12 more wins this season. I think Hayward and Favors see an uptick in efficiency with Hill there and put defense could be scary good.
    This is funny, I literally was thinking 52 before even opening the thread. So that's my number 52.

i think 52 is a great pick. instead of being petty and going 53, i'm going with 57. we sucked in close games and were without a decent pg and depth for most of the year. i think our depth problem is solved, we might score with the best of them, and we didn't mess up our defensive rotation that much. if exum needs a year to catch up, i think it'll be closer to 50, but i see him playing great down the stretch.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

some really good guesses in this the final Total being 51.

1. Dhop
    2. JazzNC
    3/4. Firefistus/Wes
    5. Ironman
    6. Chip