Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He was on another site I'm on and he used to PM me now and then but that's been a really long time ago. I don't even remember his ID.

Even if you wanted to do this how would you even find these people. I guess I have debo and CSSTL and uhhh that dude that wrecked the MLB forum on FB lol
    What you referring to there?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You would know what I was talking about if you saw it lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seems like a bad idea to let someone come back if you permanently banned them.
    I disagree... I had spurts where I was a really bad *** and cleaned up my act as did others on here... what harm does it bring letting perma banned members back with Something like 1 more ban is 6 months... next ban 12 months... If someone is just a constant problem mods can get together and decide this person is hurting the site more than helping it be active and thus then a perma ban is understandable. People change or mature to a degree and this site currently needs as many users as possible esp in say the hockey forum.

Behenke lol... I think that is what he is talking about... it was insane. He went ham because of NBA Starter... Was a good dude but hated NBA starter with a passion. Hacked the site and broke **** or whatever.

I miss sexicano : (

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I miss sexicano : (
    thank god for twitter. all the fallen psd members i otherwise would have lost...
    this my sig

RIP Filihok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I miss Yogi.
    Yogi is approximately 33 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    thank god for twitter. all the fallen psd members i otherwise would have lost...
    It's been so long since I've really posted here. I also have such a bad memory. I see some of these names, like Sexicano, and I know that I liked them, but I don't remember a damn thing.

Also, could somebody get me caught up with PSD? Like where did WrigleyBoy go and where did Sports Illustrator go? I need some deets.

You would know what I was talking about if you saw it lol
    I'm guessing I did see it seeing as how I'm always in that forum and have been on this site for years (longer than you in fact). Not ringing a bell though.

I'm guessing I did see it seeing as how I'm always in that forum and have been on this site for years (longer than you in fact). Not ringing a bell though.
    His name is censored by the Gestapo so I can't even post it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    It's been so long since I've really posted here. I also have such a bad memory. I see some of these names, like Sexicano, and I know that I liked them, but I don't remember a damn thing.

Also, could somebody get me caught up with PSD? Like where did WrigleyBoy go and where did Sports Illustrator go? I need some deets.
    Same. Up until a couple of months ago I don't think I had posted in like 4 years.

I have no idea where Wrigleyboy went, he was gone when I started posting here actively but I do remember him stopping in during the Cubs playoff run last year. As for SI, life just became too busy for him and he stepped down- that happened at the end of this April.

Yogi is approximately 33 years old now.
    More like 22 years old.

His name is censored by the Gestapo so I can't even post it lol
    Wasn't Swarley was it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast