Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    **** the bears with your mock right up their Butt!

Random thought: I'm starting to sour a little on Taco Charlton in the first. He was pretty streaky at Michigan and his 40 was slow. I know judging that position on 40 time is dumb but added to his inconsistent play I'd move him to the second round. I think someone is going to fall in love with his size and highlights though and draft him in the first. I hope it's not us
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Random thought: I'm starting to sour a little on Taco Charlton in the first. He was pretty streaky at Michigan and his 40 was slow. I know judging that position on 40 time is dumb but added to his inconsistent play I'd move him to the second round. I think someone is going to fall in love with his size and highlights though and draft him in the first. I hope it's not us
    You are spot on with Taco. He is for sure a 2nd rounder, could even be a 3rd rounder, but there are teams within the Top 15 that love the guy. Personally, I don't have him in my Top 5 for EDGE prospects. (1. Derek Barnett, 2. Myles Garrett, 3. Takk McKinley, 4. Tarrel Basham, 5. Derek Rivers)

I am not real big on him either. He had a good year at Michigan but he struggled against stronger linemen and there are some pretty strong ones in the NFL. 40 time I know shouldn't bother me but it does. We need someone who can get to the QB quickly. I am also always worried about these guys that had 1 good year. For a first round pick I think we need to be looking at guys who consistently performed, not the guys that blew up for 1.

Quote Originally Posted by kreton View Post
    I am not real big on him either. He had a good year at Michigan but he struggled against stronger linemen and there are some pretty strong ones in the NFL. 40 time I know shouldn't bother me but it does. We need someone who can get to the QB quickly. I am also always worried about these guys that had 1 good year. For a first round pick I think we need to be looking at guys who consistently performed, not the guys that blew up for 1.
    +1

+2

Quote Originally Posted by kreton View Post
    Think about this... Derek Barnett ran a 4.8 40 with the Flu lol and Taco ran a 4.92 at his best. The reason why people are all about Taco is that his measurables are very comparable to Julius Peppers. If he adds some more weight over the years, he could be the spittin' image of JP so I get why teams would take a shot on him high... but... no.

Don't we gotta draft him cause he has a cool name whool?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Don't we gotta draft him cause he has a cool name whool?

Its not that cool.

It's definitely not that cool.

he picks and chooses when that theory applies.

It's not that cool I cant see kids all over the world wearing CHARLTON jerseys. Go change your tampon, you're cranky today.

We're talking bout his first name not his last name, I'd get taco on my jersey not Charlton

Taco Charlton sounds like a sex act you do with a hooker in mexico

Random thought: I'm starting to sour a little on Taco Charlton
    I must be hungry, had to read three times to realize that didn't say sour cream taco

yep

Taco Charlton sounds like a sex act you do with a hooker in mexico
    yep

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast