Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1385
  1. #1351
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,062
    Funny stuff out there for "possible trades" mostly junk as expected but one had Towns and pieces for Anthony Davis and pieces.... HMMMM.... Love KAT but the Brow is awesome also....

    As I said I don't see the Wolves doing ANYTHING.... Towns and Tibbs will make up.

    We still need to "obtain" an offensive coordinator though.... Stand around (otherwise known as Iso's) basketball is BAD basketball.... period.

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    222
    what do you guys think about a trade centered around Buddy Hield for Wiggins?

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman26 View Post
    what do you guys think about a trade centered around Buddy Hield for Wiggins?
    If I have it right the trade value of an incoming trade for Wiggins has to be 25 mil..... Not sure how Sacramento would be able to make that work. I never have been a Buddy guy.... he is okay I guess but nothing special.

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    523
    Andrew Wiggins

    for

    Hassan Whiteside and Miami's 2019 1st rd pick

    Let KAT play the 4

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post
    Andrew Wiggins

    for

    Hassan Whiteside and Miami's 2019 1st rd pick

    Let KAT play the 4
    Not a big fan of this, don't mind KAT at the 4 but don't think this helps us a ton atm either

  6. #1356
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,062
    Always kinda liked Whiteside but he has seemed to lose his way this past year and his effort level has seemed to not be up to par.... Tib's would not go for that. I to am okay with KAT at the 4 depending on who may be at the 5.

    I sometimes think in this new "no position" era that going big and pounding it inside would be good ... but do have to commit to it... When KAT was determined inside he was very good. Having a 7 footer stand beyond the 3 point line all game seems kind of stupid to me... here and there fine but you are wasting a bit part of his game.

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    Always kinda liked Whiteside but he has seemed to lose his way this past year and his effort level has seemed to not be up to par.... Tib's would not go for that. I to am okay with KAT at the 4 depending on who may be at the 5.

    I sometimes think in this new "no position" era that going big and pounding it inside would be good ... but do have to commit to it... When KAT was determined inside he was very good. Having a 7 footer stand beyond the 3 point line all game seems kind of stupid to me... here and there fine but you are wasting a bit part of his game.
    Not saying that I necessarily think the trade is a good idea, but if Thibs is okay with Wiggins effort levels, he'd be perfectly fine with Whiteside's.

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    661
    THJR/Courtney Lee/filler for Wiggins. How long and how much is Wiggins contract?

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,062
    Not sure how it works but Wiggins incoming trade value will be 25 mil so no filler would be needed....

    I have always like Tim Hardaway JR.... and know much of the forum likes Lee. I think Tib's may do it actually with our cap concerns. Lee would have 2 years left and Hardaway 3.

    Personally I think Wiggins still has a much higher ceiling than Hardaway but Hardaway plays harder and Lee is a pro. Interesting thought....

  10. #1360
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,966
    I would trade Wiggins for a washing machine honestly. Get his money cleared as fast as possible.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I would trade Wiggins for a washing machine honestly. Get his money cleared as fast as possible.
    Good idea... let's trade one of our core guys for peanuts. Yah... Let's get back to our losing ways. Ridiculous.

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    1,332
    Just seen a rumour Memphis are willing to attach Pick 4 in a trade to rid themselves of Parsons deal.

    Any chance they'd be interested in Wiggins?

    Maybe Parsons and the 4th for Wiggins and the 20th?

    Would do that in a heartbeat.

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Just seen a rumour Memphis are willing to attach Pick 4 in a trade to rid themselves of Parsons deal.

    Any chance they'd be interested in Wiggins?

    Maybe Parsons and the 4th for Wiggins and the 20th?

    Would do that in a heartbeat.
    Sign me up...would LOVE the 4th pick in this deep draft. I know Ayton most likely is going #1 but I think Marvin Bagley will be the best player in this draft when it all plays out.

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,160
    Cheezus...Kawai wants out of SA and he prefers LA or NY. Outside of Porzingis, the Knicks have absolutely NOTHING to offer so they are out. I could see BOS becoming a player and I wonder if they would make Kyrie available with the play of Rozier this season (he stunk in the playoffs, though).

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    222
    What about Wiggins for B. Ingram and L. Deng? You think the Lakers would do that? I think Ingram would be a better fit next to Butler, we could use his shooting.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •