Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1045
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    With Teague, if heís open heíll hit 3ís. Iíve watched Rubio brick open 3 after open 3 throughout his career. Itís part of his makeup. In the 90ís we could get away with Rubio playing a Stockton style without a shot. In this 3pt era, if you canít shoot, your out. If Wade was a 41% 3pt shooter heíd still be on the Cavs, but since heís not, Bron shipped out his best friend and kept JR Smith. Rubioís inability to make open 3ís is preposterously bad for our team in this era and itís not at all covered up by his passing and rebounding.
    when? I can count on 2 hands the number of times a rotation pass has found Teague for a 3 this year. His so called increased floor spacing ability, is not what we were told it would be. He doesn't space anything.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I'm a Bulls fan from Chicago and I know this is gonna sound really random so take it FWIW. I have a friend that used to cut Thib's hair when he was on the Bulls . They became friendly acquaintances, Thibs would get him free tickets to games sometimes. Anyway, I randomly saw my friend at lunch at and he told me he saw Thibs when the Wolves were in town last weekend. He said Thibs told him Rose to the Wolves is definitely happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    I'm a Bulls fan from Chicago and I know this is gonna sound really random so take it FWIW. I have a friend that used to cut Thib's hair when he was on the Bulls . They became friendly acquaintances, Thibs would get him free tickets to games sometimes. Anyway, I randomly saw my friend at lunch at and he told me he saw Thibs when the Wolves were in town last weekend. He said Thibs told him Rose to the Wolves is definitely happening.
    oh it's for sure happening. It makes too little sense not to

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Makes me want to yack.

He shoots like M. Smart, but plays defense like S. Nash! Why would we sign him?

#samplesize
    #areyoufinseriouswithatengamesamplesizE
    #wearebetterthananyofyouthoughtyetallyoudoisb
    Sigh.

Can I ask you what you think of a player like Draymond Green?

He's currently hitting the same amount of 3's as Ricky (which for some reason seems to be your basis of a good player), but at a worse clip (<30%). Would you consider him a cancer to the Warriors?

Also, aren't you the poster who used to come on and rave about Kris Dunn? Is he a cancer to the Bulls?

Yeah man, I think it happens for sure.

I can't see the point (the last thing we need is a PG who can't shoot or defend), but if Thibs gets his way, Rose ends up here. And sadly, our best PG may well end up third-string or fall out of the lineup entirely.

watching Wiggins is just pissing me off at this point. That contract was what I *****ed about for 2 years. And now it's a realization. Hope Glen and co are happy paying a guy who doesn't give a **** about the game a max deal, all because he can jump high and looks the part of an all star player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    watching Wiggins is just pissing me off at this point. That contract was what I *****ed about for 2 years. And now it's a realization. Hope Glen and co are happy paying a guy who doesn't give a **** about the game a max deal, all because he can jump high and looks the part of an all star player.
    If only we would have traded wiggins for kyrie & gave that contract to him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    If only we would have traded wiggins for kyrie & gave that contract to him instead.
    I think Irving is so overrated, and I would be happy as hell with that. It would mean no Wiggins or Teague haha

Last night was nothing shy of embarrassing - he should honestly be ashamed of that performance.

He played over 40 minutes and didn't score a bucket until junk time in the 4th.

And as you said, he just doesn't doesn't give a damn.

I'm at the point where I'd try offering him to a Magic or an Atlanta and see what we could get. If we had to attach another asset, I'm still pulling the trigger. That 5-year max is going to be such a hindrance.

Another stat which is downright embarrassing - in 38mpg the past 5 games, he's making 1 FT per game. That's not a typo.

I am right off him at the moment. You've just had $150m invested in you, at least pretend to act like you give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Last night was nothing shy of embarrassing - he should honestly be ashamed of that performance.

He played over 40 minutes and didn't score a bucket until junk time in the 4th.

And as you said, he just doesn't doesn't give a damn.

I'm at the point where I'd try offering him to a Magic or an Atlanta and see what we could get. If we had to attach another asset, I'm still pulling the trigger. That 5-year max is going to be such a hindrance.

Another stat which is downright embarrassing - in 38mpg the past 5 games, he's making 1 FT per game. That's not a typo.

I am right off him at the moment. You've just had $150m invested in you, at least pretend to act like you give a ****.
    he isn't....

I read a great tweet, something like:

"It's too bad that basketball is clearly getting in the way of Andrew Wiggins having a wonderful life"

Wiggins FT rate has gone like this:

1- 41% (borderline elite)
    2- 44% (elite)
    3- 34% (average)
    4- 26% (terrible)

so the ONLY reason I had any hope for him early, was because he was bound to improve his 3 point shot, and he was able to manufacture so many free points. And now, those are gone.

Even without the contract, he is absolutely a below average NBA starter. When you factor in he was maxed, well, he is basically turning into a leach for this team moving forward.

Oh right though, he is 22. Nevermind the 300 games he has already played as a starter, with a green light since game 17 his rookie year.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 02-15-2018 at 10:28 AM.

You know what, I was back in MN two weeks ago from AZ. That weather will take your joy. Iím gonna attribute you using the Lordís name in vein to lack of sun. Your team is ballin by the way, stop being angry.
    ... or maybe its because we are sick of discussing the same thing for the 100000000000000000000x time?
    Maybe its because maybe the rest of the forum understands the context of how our team works and how thibs coaches? Just because a player fits the system of a said coach better doesn't make X player > Y player. Look at nash as an example. He couldn't play with shaq does that mean shaq sucks or nash sucks? No it means that the system doesn't exist for there respective games...

Stop killing conversations with your agenda... LITERALLY NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU

I will say this in regards to Teague. When he plays well and scores well it seems like our team overall wins more often. When he is a ghost our team really suffers. Unfortunately we have seen more of ghost Teague lately. Then again wiggins disappearing doesn't help either...

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    I will say this in regards to Teague. When he plays well and scores well it seems like our team overall wins more often. When he is a ghost our team really suffers. Unfortunately we have seen more of ghost Teague lately. Then again wiggins disappearing doesn't help either...
    you can't depend on someone with large swings in the professional world. Basketball is no different. Teague is either terrible, or acceptable. That simply isn't near good enough. He doesn't even have pockets of 10-15 good games. You literally never know what you are going to get.

you can't depend on someone with large swings in the professional world. Basketball is no different. Teague is either terrible, or acceptable. That simply isn't near good enough. He doesn't even have pockets of 10-15 good games. You literally never know what you are going to get.
    I agree the inconsistency isn't acceptable from teague and wiggins both, but to make matters worse they also show a lack off effort on top of it.

Thibs needs to start pulling players that are slacking on the court to tell them that it isn't acceptable. I wouldn't have a problem with Thibs even making Wiggins come off the bench and "earn" his starting spot back. Even tonight, Wiggins and Teague were defending a 1v2 and they could barely be bothered to put a hand up to stop him.

Bring up Patton maybe he will have some fire. Give Bjeli and Tyus reasonable minutes. I honestly feel like this lineup wouldn't be that bad if Wiggins and Teague aren't putting forth the effort.

Tyus
    Butler
    Bjeli
    Taj
    Towns