Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1094
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    So our offense is 3rd and the focus is that we made a huge mistake getting Teague instead of Rubio?

Fóóó- Minnesota, I love it but damn.

Anyway lmfao. Rubio was a bane to the team. Teague, every game puts pressure on a defense, and makes it impossible to guard everyone. Blind Rubio fetish my Goodness. Isnít the dude trash on Utah now? Wake up, teams donít fit systems around otherwise bench players.
    What the hell are you talking about?

I've stated this previously, I understand the idea behind moving Rubio for a PG that can score - but what we've lost in Rubio has greatly outweighed what we've gained with Teague. It's gotten to the point that you could argue Teague may not even be the best PG on our roster.

As for the cancer/bane/trash that is Ricky Rubio, he's gone for 16.5/5.3/7.3 in his last 10 games, 9 of which have been Jazz wins. What a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Dude, quit projecting! You're obviously the one with the Rubio fetish. I mean Hawk wrote that post over a week ago and now you come into the forum to dig it up 8 days later just so you can bash Ricky.

Tyus has been clearly better than Teague this year. Teague has been disappointing overall. That is the point.
    So if Iím not on here reading every day = I have a Rubio fetish

Trash deduction my friend

I said Tyus would be a starting pg and better than Rubio 2 years ago to Hawk and oops look what happened. I love Tyus, who went to my high school by the way and am not surprised he is outplaying both Teague and Rubio.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    Why does every single post you make have to do with Rubio sucking or Wiggins projections?

We discussed this to great length our ENTIRE forum is on the same page in regards to rubio and how he would of fit in vs what our team needs.

Why do you make us go back into pointless discussions? We actually had a decent conversation going about thibs and our offensive efficiency. Literally no one was mentioning rubio or wiggins
    To many people making posts about Rubio being great and Wiggins sucking I guess. Thatís the question you should be asking, they are all replyís to the subject matter 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post

I've stated this previously, I understand the idea behind moving Rubio for a PG that can score - but what we've lost in Rubio has greatly outweighed what we've gained with Teague. It's gotten to the point that you could argue Teague may not even be the best PG on our roster.

As for the cancer/bane/trash that is Ricky Rubio, he's gone for 16.5/5.3/7.3 in his last 10 games, 9 of which have been Jazz wins. What a hack.
    #samplesize
    #areyoufinseriouswithatengamesamplesizE
    #wearebetterthananyofyouthoughtyetallyoudoisb

To many people making posts about Rubio being great and Wiggins sucking I guess. Thatís the question you should be asking, they are all replyís to the subject matter 😂
    You literally make zero sense. Not one person brought up rubio recently. You keep digging to support a ridiculous agenda that has been discussed at mind numbing length.

Here's the TDLR of the topic and how 90 percent of the forum feels.
    -Rubios a great point guard that can do a lot of things extremely well.
    -Rubio is flawed and its unlikely he will learn to shoot
    -Teague can shoot but brings little else, but is a better current fit for our team.
    -Wiggins we are married to him no choice but to support him but his projection of growth isn't wonderful.

Now can you PLEASE stop beating a god damn dead horse on this forum and killing a decent discussions about our offense and defensive efficiency?

I said Tyus would be a starting pg and better than Rubio 2 years ago to Hawk and oops look what happened. I love Tyus, who went to my high school by the way and am not surprised he is outplaying both Teague and Rubio.
    us actually talking about Tyus Jones being our starting PG is very sad. It's not because Tyus has a huge upside or because he is a legit NBA starting PG, it's because Teague is so bad, Tyus is sadly the better option.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I wonder if trading Wiggins for Butler was ever an option? I think we would be looking great with Butler at SF and Lavine at SG. Man I have a huge mancrush on Lavine. He is looking very good(especially coming of an acl).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post

Rubio needs a great big man to flash down low to have good numbers. What a surprise that when Gobert returned, he was back to playing solid ball. Ricky is so much better than Teague, it's not even funny.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Rubio needs a great big man to flash down low to have good numbers. What a surprise that when Gobert returned, he was back to playing solid ball. Ricky is so much better than Teague, it's not even funny.
    We all know Ricky is a much better passer, a much better defender, a better rebounder, and a better floor general. Also, Ricky is more of a leader and plays with much more energy (especially on D). Teague is a better scorer, but even in that department they have similar numbers this year.

Ricky is obviously better and the ****ed up thing about it is, we knew all of this last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    We all know Ricky is a much better passer, a much better defender, a better rebounder, and a better floor general. Also, Ricky is more of a leader and plays with much more energy (especially on D). Teague is a better scorer, but even in that department they have similar numbers this year.

Ricky is obviously better and the ****ed up thing about it is, we knew all of this last year.
    and most of us still had reservations about Rubio being our PG if we made the playoffs, where the game slows down, and teams will attack your weaknesses.

None of that changes the fact that Teague has been a massive disappointment, and what we all were sold (or at least convinced ourselves of) is b.s. Teague's better shooting, is so slight in impact, that is absolutely doesn't close the gap on the other areas Rubio is better at (hint:all).

We still don't have a legit playoff PG.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

#samplesize
    #areyoufinseriouswithatengamesamplesizE
    #wearebetterthananyofyouthoughtyetallyoudoisb

One, this is not twitter. Save your hashtags. @notcoollikeyouthink

Two, you are the one who brought up a fetish. The number of days was in reference to a dead subject that you went out of the way to resurrect. You're constant need to bash Rubio certainly is verging on a fetish level.

Now, cold hard facts tell us that the player you regard as "trash" is actually having a roughly equal if not better year than Teague (warts and all). It just so happens that the Jazz play at a slower pace. Jones is the best fit for what Thibs wants currently, but that hardly qualifies him as "better".

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    You literally make zero sense. Not one person brought up rubio recently. You keep digging to support a ridiculous agenda that has been discussed at mind numbing length.

Here's the TDLR of the topic and how 90 percent of the forum feels.
    -Rubios a great point guard that can do a lot of things extremely well.
    -Rubio is flawed and its unlikely he will learn to shoot
    -Teague can shoot but brings little else, but is a better current fit for our team.
    -Wiggins we are married to him no choice but to support him but his projection of growth isn't wonderful.

Now can you PLEASE stop beating a god damn dead horse on this forum and killing a decent discussions about our offense and defensive efficiency?
    You know what, I was back in MN two weeks ago from AZ. That weather will take your joy. Iím gonna attribute you using the Lordís name in vein to lack of sun. Your team is ballin by the way, stop being angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    us actually talking about Tyus Jones being our starting PG is very sad. It's not because Tyus has a huge upside or because he is a legit NBA starting PG, it's because Teague is so bad, Tyus is sadly the better option.
    Which just shows how bad Rubio was when our front office feels so much better with what they have and so do the teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    One, this is not twitter. Save your hashtags. @notcoollikeyouthink

Two, you are the one who brought up a fetish. The number of days was in reference to a dead subject that you went out of the way to resurrect. You're constant need to bash Rubio certainly is verging on a fetish level.

Now, cold hard facts tell us that the player you regard as "trash" is actually having a roughly equal if not better year than Teague (warts and all). It just so happens that the Jazz play at a slower pace. Jones is the best fit for what Thibs wants currently, but that hardly qualifies him as "better".

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players
    With Teague, if heís open heíll hit 3ís. Iíve watched Rubio brick open 3 after open 3 throughout his career. Itís part of his makeup. In the 90ís we could get away with Rubio playing a Stockton style without a shot. In this 3pt era, if you canít shoot, your out. If Wade was a 41% 3pt shooter heíd still be on the Cavs, but since heís not, Bron shipped out his best friend and kept JR Smith. Rubioís inability to make open 3ís is preposterously bad for our team in this era and itís not at all covered up by his passing and rebounding.

Which just shows how bad Rubio was when our front office feels so much better with what they have and so do the teammates.
    which then shows how inept our front office still is...their decision to sign Teague has been a backfire to date.

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast