Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    I think Lavine has the makings of a killer. His D is atrocious and the fact that he plays next to Wiggins who is also bad at D and takes shots from him also kind of hinders him as well. That said the fact that defenses focus on Wiggins does help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    Golden State won a chip with Curry, Klay and Green as the 3 best players. All drafted by the team.
    I agree with your point but just saying...
    Haha yes, good point - they did trade for or sign most of their supporting cast though - Iggy (who won the finals MVP that year), Bogut, Livingston, Lee, Speights.

But you're right, they're a pretty damn good example of drafting done right.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Haha yes, good point - they did trade for or sign most of their supporting cast though - Iggy (who won the finals MVP that year), Bogut, Livingston, Lee, Speights.

But you're right, they're a pretty damn good example of drafting done right.
    well, if you draft right, you would be amazed at the discounts you get for vets looking to jump on a championship team...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well, if you draft right, you would be amazed at the discounts you get for vets looking to jump on a championship team...
    I wonder if any vets are looking at our young core and thinking that they would like to be a part of this?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425