Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1256
    Awesome

Joey porter arrested after the game at a bar

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Drinking and weed are drastically different in terms of addiction.
    Supposedly. Seems like the NFL has lots of weed addicts though. Dareus went to rehab for it.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Whoever said the soda (caffeine) one is point on. I know people who have stopped both and they said it was similar. That there was a day or two adjustment but then they were fine and never noticed.

I put it this way:
    The people that just can't quite either don't have the will, can't find something to replace it with, or worse yet; don't care.
    Was me. I've gone on and off caffeine more than a few times. Definitely get headaches and irritability when not on it. But I pulled back from 1+ energy drinks with 2 cans of cola a day to just 2 cans of cola.

I 'want' to have energy drinks still but am by no means addicted.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    The NFL is lucky that the France family from NASCAR doesn't administer the penalty for failing a drug test. Violators would be OUT, period.....
    That's because when people are driving cars 200 mph with a few inches separating them, zero tolerance is probably the way to go with drug stuff.

Browns fire DC Ray Horton and replace him with Gregg Williams. Now Carl Nassib and Emmanuel Ogbah can be 4-3 ends like they were meant to be. Watch out Patriots, here come the Browns!
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-09-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    That's because when people are driving cars 200 mph with a few inches separating them, zero tolerance is probably the way to go with drug stuff.

Browns fire DC Ray Horton and replace him with Gregg Williams. Now Carl Nassib and Emmanuel Ogbah can be 4-3 ends like they were meant to be. Watch out Patriots, here come the Browns!
    He lasts less than 1.5 years on average it looks like. So we'll probably be reading about him again about this time next year.

-Scott van Pelt

Jaguars hire Doug Marrone as head coach. He was the Jaguars OL coach in 2016 and the head coach of the Bills in 2013 and 2014.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Jaguars hire Doug Marrone as head coach. He was the Jaguars OL coach in 2016 and the head coach of the Bills in 2013 and 2014.
    he opted out of Buff, got paid a year salary because of ownership change or something, couldn't land another HC job and was position coaching, IIRC?
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

How do Jags fans feel about this? I feel like this is a 'meh' signing considering he's a .500 college coach and sub-.500 NFL coach, I figured they'd either go for a big-time college-to-NFL candidate or push for a proven commodity. I'm mostly just surprised that they chose someone who was already on the staff that they seemed to hate so much.

I will say, it was stupid that Marrone got fired in Buffalo. Sure they blew a 5-3 start, but they still finished 9-7 in year 2 under him, so maybe you can look at it as him trending upward.
    Last edited by manbearchef; 01-10-2017 at 04:41 PM.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Raiders will not re-sign OC Bill Musgrave. His most likely replacement is their QB coach Todd Downing. This is a surprising story.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    he opted out of Buff, got paid a year salary because of ownership change or something, couldn't land another HC job and was position coaching, IIRC?
    The opt out clause came with $4M bonus for some reason. Doesn't seem to make sense as to why.

Supposedly he quit because they wouldn't extend his BFF coaching staff (like Hackett who wasn't really working).

Marrone doesn't really get along with anyone, which is why he has kept the same staff at every job. He can't handle working with new people. He was often feuding with the GM in Buffalo, and Kyle Orton was the only player who spoke well of him publicly.

-Scott van Pelt

Raiders will not re-sign OC Bill Musgrave. His most likely replacement is their QB coach Todd Downing. This is a surprising story.
    To some, sure. But the Raiders O only did well in "raw stats" like yards (#6) and points (#7). This was largely due to their league tied leading +/- (the defense got them the ball back 30 times). When you normalize for those takeaways, they rank in the upper 20s for offense, as they have for a number of years now.

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    How do Jags fans feel about this? I feel like this is a 'meh' signing considering he's a .500 college coach and sub-.500 NFL coach, I figured they'd either go for a big-time college-to-NFL candidate or push for a proven commodity. I'm mostly just surprised that they chose someone who was already on the staff that they seemed to hate so much.

I will say, it was stupid that Marrone got fired in Buffalo. Sure they blew a 5-3 start, but they still finished 9-7 in year 2 under him, so maybe you can look at it as him trending upward.
    Original everyone panicked cuz we probably keep all our assistants nut now that has been cleared. Team responded well to him and the team imo needed a guy who's a discipline guy vs a players coach. Romours are we had guys missing and showing up late for practices with no recipications for their actions.

Depends on the assistants bit I think this jags roster is more talented then anything he's had. I don't think its a coincidence Blake had arguably his 2 best games last year after Gus getting fired.

Priority list: find a LG, rt, #2cb, ss, pass rusher. Throw in a dt if we clean house there

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Reports say that it's not automatic that the Broncos will switch to the 4-3 defense that Vance Joseph ran in Miami. They might as well, since Von Miller and Demarcus Ware mostly rushed the quarterback anyway.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-13-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Reports say that it's not automatic that the Broncos will switch to the 4-3 defense that Vance Joseph ran in Miami. They might as well, since Von Miller and Demarcus Ware mostly rushed the quarterback anyway.
    When Ware became a 4-3 end in Dallas, he really didn't do as well. He has been much more productive working as an OLB in a 3-4 in his career.

Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast