Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Raiders and Las Vegas touring committee meeting today about recommending the funds for the NFL stadium and requested a special session to vote on the funds.

Word is the Committee is voting to recommend. Leaves 2 votes left needed for Raiders to Las Vegas to be approved. Las Vegas special session vote and if that goes through then the NFL relocation vote. Seems more and more likely as the days go by. Still plenty of unknown though.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Raiders and Las Vegas touring committee meeting today about recommending the funds for the NFL stadium and requested a special session to vote on the funds.

Word is the Committee is voting to recommend. Leaves 2 votes left needed for Raiders to Las Vegas to be approved. Las Vegas special session vote and if that goes through then the NFL relocation vote. Seems more and more likely as the days go by. Still plenty of unknown though.
    Wonderful. I would go watch the Broncos play in Vegas almost yearly. That would be THE destination for fans who want to go see their team play on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I'm red/green color blind, so, while I can see both red and green, I can't always tell them apart.
    No wonder the first Jets-Bills game last season caused so much trouble; the Jets wore green, the Bills red, and both with white helmets. I'm guessing the Bills red jerseys, which will be worn tonight, will be their alternate from now on (which makes them look like the Cardinals). But the Jets will wear white tonight to avoid further complications.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Wonderful. I would go watch the Broncos play in Vegas almost yearly. That would be THE destination for fans who want to go see their team play on the road.
    Officially approved now. Onto the special session to vote on it now.

Yea it would be a great place to go fly and see a game. Typically cheap to fly and stay there.

Some fans our worried about the who people coming in to the game and it not having the home game feeling but I don't worry about that. Every stadium these days has a good amount of opposing fans yet still keep the home game crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Some fans our worried about the who people coming in to the game and it not having the home game feeling but I don't worry about that. Every stadium these days has a good amount of opposing fans yet still keep the home game crowd.
    Isn't that because of season ticket holders? What I would worry about is attendance (STH or otherwise) being hurt a little because there's so much to see and do in LV. It's the opposite of Green Bay.

Bengals sign CB KeiVarae Russell, a third round rookie from Notre Dame who was cut by KC. In a related note, fellow Bengals rookie CB William Jackson is on returning injured reserve and not season ending IR (which I wrote in this thread during the preseason). Returning IR is confusing because the media often doesn't distinguish between RIR and season ending IR (which is bad reporting).

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/776248193151557633

Every stadium must start this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

#notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    No wonder the first Jets-Bills game last season caused so much trouble; the Jets wore green, the Bills red, and both with white helmets. I'm guessing the Bills red jerseys, which will be worn tonight, will be their alternate from now on (which makes them look like the Cardinals). But the Jets will wear white tonight to avoid further complications.
    Meanwhile the Giants' color rush is just a Bills jersey.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...m_campaign=nfl

lololol PFF. Yeah nobody who uses PFF knows who Marshal ****ing Yanda is.

I love Derek Carr

Bills fire OC Greg Roman, and replace him with RB coach Anthony Lynn. If they were going to fire the offensive coordinator this early into the season, you would think it would be after the game that they scored 7 points.

Seahawks bring back FB Will Tukuafu, cut FB Tani Tupou.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 09-16-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Have been hoping for some more news on Beast Mode possibly returning. So far, only Florio has reported that he's considering a return.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

chargers rb Danny Woodhead out for year with torn acl per rapsheet

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    chargers rb Danny Woodhead out for year with torn acl per rapsheet
    Who's next up? Farrow or Andre Williams?

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Broncos ELB DeMarcus Ware to miss 4-6 games with an arm fracture.

Redskins DT Kedric Golston to IR due to a strained hamstring (with drafted rookie 34E Matt Ioannidis promoted from the practice squad). You would think a strained hamstring wouldn't end his season; maybe it's because he weighs 330 pounds and his leg can't support that weight until it fully heals (just guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Who's next up? Farrow or Andre Williams?
    farrow was active and playing over andre.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKi_f1lBsfZ/

Damn. Got a little goosebumps from that. Gotta love a kid like that. I'll be rooting for him.

I love Derek Carr

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast