Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you like better, Italian food or Mexican food?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Italian

5 33.33%
  • Mexican

10 66.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    outside what rhino, and I are saying, go look at the serving sizes overseas. One piece of lasagna served here is 2 servings in Europe. Oh, and they tend to walk a million times more than we do. They also use a lot more sauces with wines, oil, fruit, etc, where as we pile drive it with butter, cream, and red sauce. We also add a ton more cheese than they use.

Go no further than House Hunters. When some fat *** American goes to Europe, they ***** non stop because the kitchen is too small, and not enough storage. Guess what? We are the only heffers who need a fridge the size of a 1982 Cutlass to store our food...
    Yeah the guy who eats twice as much of it is going to be fatter, as if the guy sits on his *** all day. that doesn't change what the food is.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah the guy who eats twice as much of it is going to be fatter, as if the guy sits on his *** all day. that doesn't change what the food is.
    but the food IN Italy, and Mexico, is not what is in American diners for those 2 types of food specifically. Do they have lasagna in Italy? Yep. But they also don't eat that rich, cream/red sauced laced crap often. Just like you don't eat fat American food all the time. But guess what? Go to a pub, or Applebee's. Do you see healthy American food on it? Nope.. you see the ****

If you were to just look at a menu for an American place, you would think all we eat is steak, burgers, mashed potatoes, fries, ice cream, and more crap. It's why I continue to say, what is in Italian or Tex-Mex places here in the states doesn't represent their diets. Furthermore, it doesn't represent much of their food culture. Just a portion of it...unfortunately the fatty, heavy portion. I have been through latin America plenty. They don't use the gravy and cheese like we do throughout their cuisine. If they do use cheese, it's light. They don't eat 6000 lbs of tortilla chips prior to shoving 4 enchiladas down their throat.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 04-18-2017 at 02:36 PM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

btw, it's still Mexican by a mile..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

the fact is, REAL Italian, or Mexican, is much different than the menus at Olive Garden, or a Cadillac Bar menu. There is a reason we are the fattest nation on earth haha
    I agree with both of what you and rhino are saying about bastardized American versions of food, but USA is currrently sitting at #10 in the fattest nations contest.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I agree with both of what you and rhino are saying about bastardized American versions of food, but USA is currrently sitting at #10 in the fattest nations contest.
    good for Qatar, and Saudi Arabia for joining the party haha, but the fact is, anything over 30% obesity is disgusting. The US has led the charge, and we are now in a "health kick", so it's slowed. Temporarily. As other nations with even worse income disparity, and food shortages, are now catching up. A few of the countries that climbed quickly came into sudden wealth (United Emirates, Qatar, etc). Mexico was just recently subjected to the fatty, sugary foods of the west, and they ate it up like crach, spiking their fatties.

Outside a few in the top 10, most are new to being fat. The US is the league leader. The LeBron James of obesity..

The point remains though.

good for Qatar, and Saudi Arabia for joining the party haha, but the fact is, anything over 30% obesity is disgusting. The US has led the charge, and we are now in a "health kick", so it's slowed. Temporarily. As other nations with even worse income disparity, and food shortages, are now catching up. A few of the countries that climbed quickly came into sudden wealth (United Emirates, Qatar, etc). Mexico was just recently subjected to the fatty, sugary foods of the west, and they ate it up like crach, spiking their fatties.

Outside a few in the top 10, most are new to being fat. The US is the league leader. The LeBron James of obesity..

The point remains though.
    True, we had to team up with Mexican, Italian, and Chinese foods to become the fattest. We couldn't do it on our own so we had to join other nations to come together and win the fattiness as a super fat country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    True, we had to team up with Mexican, Italian, and Chinese foods to become the fattest. We couldn't do it on our own so we had to join other nations to come together and win the fattiness as a super fat country.
    but we led those amazing nations to the championship regardless!

but we led those amazing nations to the championship regardless!
    Like the Lebron comparison, we were going to be the fattest country (or one of) with or without help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This question is like asking who would you prefer to bang, if you had to choose only one;

Kate Upton or Abigail Ratchford
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

I mean prolly Upton but neither are in my top ten.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234