Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Good news.

Pick'em has just been added to the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app. Now you can go from your fantasy football leagues to your pick'em leagues with ease.

I joined

Just signed up. Looks like I'll just have to beat Soop in fantasy football AND pick'em.

Do we need a prize for this? I still have the remnants of my dad's sports cards shop, probably have an autographed something or other. If I make it to the storage unit sometime soon I will find something.,
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Do we need a prize for this? I still have the remnants of my dad's sports cards shop, probably have an autographed something or other. If I make it to the storage unit sometime soon I will find something.,
    I'm going to win.

That would be awesome.

just joined

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    That would be awesome.
    Cool beans, I'll try to make it there sometime, obviously I have a long time before the season is over lol.

It's like 30 minutes away so I don't want to go for no reason but I'll be that way eventually.

EDIT: I know there's a couple Favre auto'd footballs still. They don't have COA's though but I watched them get signed, they're real. Everyone loves Favre right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm going to win.
    I won't send you anything if you win.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm going to win.
    Youre going to get kicked off the league for having a racial slur in your name.

It won't matter, BDawk will be at the bottom of the pack.

Cool beans, I'll try to make it there sometime, obviously I have a long time before the season is over lol.

It's like 30 minutes away so I don't want to go for no reason but I'll be that way eventually.

EDIT: I know there's a couple Favre auto'd footballs still. They don't have COA's though but I watched them get signed, they're real. Everyone loves Favre right? lol
    I know a few Packers fans, guess I could give it to them if I'd win.

I know a few Packers fans, guess I could give it to them if I'd win.
    There's a ton of **** there. Maybe I should wait and see what the winners favorite team is, who knows. I'll figure something out.

Random story, if you got those balls signed at this show we were at, you had to pay extra money (I don't remember how much) if you wanted COA's. I thought it was really dumb at first but I suppose it stops people from just flipping them one day because nobody is gonna buy those if they don't have one, most likely...hence why we never sold them lol

There's a ton of **** there. Maybe I should wait and see what the winners favorite team is, who knows. I'll figure something out.

Random story, if you got those balls signed at this show we were at, you had to pay extra money (I don't remember how much) if you wanted COA's. I thought it was really dumb at first but I suppose it stops people from just flipping them one day because nobody is gonna buy those if they don't have one, most likely...hence why we never sold them lol
    If you could, make a list then I can announce the update in the announcement/thread with the items, it should attract more people here. So far we got 14, that's a nice number but more people, the more competitive this league would be.
    Last edited by Soop; 09-04-2016 at 05:17 PM.

If you could, make a list then I can announce the update in the announcement/thread with the items, it should attract more people here. So far we got 14, that's a nice number but more people, the more competitive this league would be.
    What do you want me to make a list of? Sorry you lost me lol

There's endless boxes of stuff. I could definitely find something for about anyone but I figured I'd just stop by, find something cool and take it back and that's that.

You're putting me on the spot here lol

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast