Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Put a big fat register button that is easily viewable on every page to those not logged in. It could tempt lurkers to psychologically bite the bullet and register.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It is an actual human lol.

We're in touch with the support team, one member in particular, multiple times per month. However, we're told they are a small IT team running two sites. We sent them a list of issues that need to be fixed at the beginning of the month.
    Also, to give them credit, there was a lot of upheaval as SDI (PSD's original parent company) has essentially been bought twice since Rush and I took over. Now that things settled, they were able to originally fix the email relay for registration, thought we had fixed notifications and transferred over to new cloud servers. There's also been a lot more transparency from them as well.

Ya, they've done a great job. Can't even get posts to show up in the proper order. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by goingfor28; 10-14-2017 at 03:26 AM.

Yes, let's all give SDI a big round of applause. They seem to really care deeply about the user experience around here.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Improve by fixing the feature where you get a notification when someone quotes a post you make.

This place is a joke, anyone that denies it is delusional.

Why is there posts being deleted in the political forum? There's insults all over but now we decide to delete posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why is there posts being deleted in the political forum? There's insults all over but now we decide to delete posts?
    It was reported. Feel free to report them then and they'll be handled accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    This place is a joke, anyone that denies it is delusional.
    These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Gonna kill off facebook and twitter yo
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Unban all permabanned people. Let them start over but with harsher penalties.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

12. 11-06-2017, 05:25 AM
    Reason
    Either PM me or another Mod or let it go

13. 11-06-2017, 05:29 AM
    Reason

14. 11-06-2017, 05:34 AM
    Reason

15. 11-06-2017, 05:36 AM
    Reason

We were told two weeks ago that the software update, which would likely fix a lot of these issues we've been having (reply issues, search function, etc.), was brought up in person and to the IT team, would continue to be brought up last week, and possibly be done in a timely fashion.

On Friday I asked if there was any update on the matter and we received a reply today that they have received their own issues on Covers over the past couple weeks and our issue has been pushed down on their priority list.

The guy we're in contact with is trying to work with us but there's only so much he can do as well.

We're just as frustrated as you all.

this place was great when the original creators was around think his username was wrigley and Andrew or something. he sold out, too many people got banned unnecessarily and activity dropped. now this place is used by mostly trolls lol
    Last edited by KB24PG16; 11-06-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    this place was great when the original creators was around think his username was wrigley and Andrew or something. he sold out, too many people got banned unnecessarily and activity dropped. now this place is used by mostly trolls lol
    By the time you got here, SDI had already taken over and Andrew was on the way out. We are trying to fix how we are handling infractions and banning, but can only do so much. Keep reporting the posts from trolls, and we are also going back through and letting some of the banned users back, and so far, that program has been a success.

Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    its seems like it but it wasnt... It was just more populated and things werent as policed i guess and mods actually acted like Mods... Rush/Thomas etc are making the place better but it will never seem as great as it was do to inactivity and that has 0 to do with this place and more to do with these type of forums are dying out is all.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast