Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Andrew was the original owner. I think he sold to SDI who put WrigleyBoy25 in charge. This was quite some time ago. I would guess around 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Andrew was the original owner. I think he sold to SDI who put WrigleyBoy25 in charge. This was quite some time ago. I would guess around 2007.
    Andrew had Wrigley running things before that. From what I've gathered from old mod forum posts, at one point both of them (separately) worked for SDI running the front page of the site. When Wrigley appointed SI and someone else as admins, that is when he began working for them. Now the front page is run by someone on the Covers team, and Rush and I are community managers essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Andrew had Wrigley running things before that. From what I've gathered from old mod forum posts, at one point both of them (separately) worked for SDI running the front page of the site. When Wrigley appointed SI and someone else as admins, that is when he began working for them. Now the front page is run by someone on the Covers team, and Rush and I are community managers essentially.
    are you the bad cop and rush is the good cop?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    are you the bad cop and rush is the good cop?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Od5-Fmf60

the only difference is both of them would make someone eat a plate of human **** lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    How long has this message board been here? Who made the very first post?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Od5-Fmf60

the only difference is both of them would make someone eat a plate of human **** lol.
    You posted it before I could get to it lol

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    How long has this message board been here? Who made the very first post?
    I dont know who made the first post, but the membership join dates go back to 2004.

Fix the future post bull ****

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This site was booming like a decade ago. You guys just need to spam your favorite teams links on twitter. PSD twitter should be a very active poster spamming news links every couple minutes.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819