Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I use PSD through my phone sometimes and still use the desktop version. Just scroll to the bottom and click the link.
    I use PSD thru the Tapatalk app and it works great

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I use PSD thru the Tapatalk app and it works great

Same. I absolutely will not use it otherwise unless I'm at an actual computer. Used to be even way better before the hacking of PSD.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Same. I absolutely will not use it otherwise unless I'm at an actual computer. Used to be even way better before the hacking of PSD.
    In what ways did it take a step back?

The app used to give me a notification when someone responded to me, now it does not. There was also a tab within the app that let you look chronologically at all recent posts from every thread you've ever posted in, that is also broken now.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The app used to give me a notification when someone responded to me, now it does not. There was also a tab within the app that let you look chronologically at all recent posts from every thread you've ever posted in, that is also broken now.
    Notifications for PMs and when someone quotes your post was great.

do something about the order of posts getting out of whack in threads, tired of seeing someone quote someone else and the original post doesn't show up til 3 posts later

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    do something about the order of posts getting out of whack in threads, tired of seeing someone quote someone else and the original post doesn't show up til 3 posts later
    That's been relayed to our support team.

I do wish we had control over that.
    I spam PSD on twitter once in a while for the Bucks forum. I can get it to like 40+ unregistered lurkers. But haven't seen a new joiner in so long. During the trade deadline Bucks always make trades. Then when I spam twitter. I can get Bucks forum up to like 100+ lurkers. I think the newest poster that doesn't post is Sparky from the Milwaukee radio. Which is cool. He probably just drops by once in a while for current Bucks news.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    In what ways did it take a step back?
    I need the problem to get fixed where you get a notification when someone quotes a topic you post in a certain thread.

Philadelphia Eagles New York Yankees Houston Rockets New York Rangers

Keep dreamin'.

still would love to see my most recent posts... it might seem minor but its a pain in the dick when you talk in as many different areas as some of us do and get into a good discussion only to forget about the posts in said area until days later.

Also the server issues anytime there is a big game in any sport... tonight i expect the servers to mess up... opening night of basketball the servers will take a ****... its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    still would love to see my most recent posts... it might seem minor but its a pain in the dick when you talk in as many different areas as some of us do and get into a good discussion only to forget about the posts in said area until days later.
    You can. It's just a different way.

1) Go to your profile

2) Click on "More-Than-Most's Activity" tab

3) Click on "More-Than-Most" tab that's clustered with "All", "Friends", and "Photos".

The Tapatalk solution for this was infinitely more useful.

That's been relayed to our support team.
    who exactly is this "support team" you speak of? I remember bringing up the multiquote issue like 2 years ago and you guys said you sent the issue to the support team and it's still broken.

seriously though, do you just email a complaint to some customer service email address that never gets checked by an actual human or is there some interaction involved to get things fixed.

I'm not even trying to be a *******, I'm genuinely curious, if you send a report about an issue, and the issue doesn't get resolved...ever... is that the end of it? I don't know how modding works and I'm not trying to be critical of mods, but why can't things get fixed?

*edit: it just occurred to me that "relayed to our support team" may have been a joke in itself that flew over my head

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    who exactly is this "support team" you speak of? I remember bringing up the multiquote issue like 2 years ago and you guys said you sent the issue to the support team and it's still broken.

seriously though, do you just email a complaint to some customer service email address that never gets checked by an actual human or is there some interaction involved to get things fixed.

I'm not even trying to be a *******, I'm genuinely curious, if you send a report about an issue, and the issue doesn't get resolved...ever... is that the end of it? I don't know how modding works and I'm not trying to be critical of mods, but why can't things get fixed?

*edit: it just occurred to me that "relayed to our support team" may have been a joke in itself that flew over my head
    It is an actual human lol.

We're in touch with the support team, one member in particular, multiple times per month. However, we're told they are a small IT team running two sites. We sent them a list of issues that need to be fixed at the beginning of the month.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast