Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,861 to 1,874 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    We'll have a high pick when Cleveland trades us their first next year for Conner cook... lol. Here's to hoping!
    They just drafted Kizer who is a much better prospect than Cook when he was coming out. I think Cleveland will surprise many people this year

Cook will be in the league for a while and get a chance to be a team's number one. Kizer is very questionable.... His biggest knock is accuracy... Thats coming from a team that plays army, navy, air force, Marines, and I think they play the national guard.... Scrimmaged the boy scouts, I think... lol

I love our Military.... Just question Notre Dame's schedule. Each year they get some of the best players in the Nation, but play a soft schedule. Its like the program plays down to the competition. They need to be in a league .... in the worst way... Big Ten????
    Last edited by dogdaddy; 05-05-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    They just drafted Kizer who is a much better prospect than Cook when he was coming out. I think Cleveland will surprise many people this year
    Cook's awful showing won't do him any favors either. He basically needs to just kill it in preseason if he ever wants to get the chance to earn a starting job w/out an injury to the starter.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Cook will be in the league for a while and get a chance to be a team's number one. Kizer is very questionable.... His biggest knock is accuracy... Thats coming from a team that plays army, navy, air force, Marines, and I think they play the national guard.... Scrimmaged the boy scouts, I think... lol

I love our Military.... Just question Notre Dame's schedule. Each year they get some of the best players in the Nation, but play a soft schedule. Its like the program plays down to the competition. They need to be in a league .... in the worst way... Big Ten????
    Its doesn't matter who he played in college. It's how your talent translates at the next level. Carr played in the mountain west conference against teams like Air Force, New Mexico, Wyoming. Look at him now

Lol... maybe more dreaming than hoping. I actually agree... Cleveland could be a surprise. Had a great draft. And do they still have josh Gordon's rights? Or is he a FA if he returns to league?...

He drafted Amari Cooper
    There were some in here that wanted Amari no doubt. But there were just as many or more that wanted Leonard Williams or Kevin White even.

I'm so glad Reggie did the smart thing and drafted Amari.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post

The Big Ten has offered Norte Dame to join several times and they keep on refusing. Notre Dame lives off its glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    There were some in here that wanted Amari no doubt. But there were just as many or more that wanted Leonard Williams or Kevin White even.

I'm so glad Reggie did the smart thing and drafted Amari.
    disagree I still think LW was the right pick
    Official Kevin King Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I disagree with your disagree. In my opinion getting a great young WR helped In Carr's development. One of the worse mistakes a team can make is draft a young QB and have no good weapons to work with.

I disagree with your disagree. In my opinion getting a great young WR helped In Carr's development. One of the worse mistakes a team can make is draft a young QB and have no good weapons to work with.
    I agree 100%. They invested in Carr not only with Cooper also Crabtree, Hudson and KO.

Carr puts in his work, but giving him weapons and protect I'm sure also helped his development. He improved each of the last two years to the point that QB is no longer a need. Carr is one of the reasons our future looks bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    You were also really against Carr...

I agree with your disagreement . Cooper was the right pick. How do we know?? Look at Carr's development. Now look around the league Tampa,Cincinnati,tenn and even the pats are all trying to surround THIER qb with weapons. The Carr affect!

Yep RM made the right move. Cooper is only gonna get better too. Can't wait to see what Patterson and Lynch do for this offense.

Now RM has struck the right note with the defense. Landing one of the better defensive coordinators who specializes in the secondary - then loading up on talent in the secondary. Smith, Amerson, Joseph, Conley and OBI have the potential to be special, when you realize that they will be advantaged with coaching.

And don't allow Lee to be a diamond in the rough.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Reggie has been drafting DL and pass rushers as well OLB/DE Mack 1st round, DE MEJ 2nd round, DE Ward 2nd round, DT/DE Vanderdoes 3rd round, OLB Calhoun plus signing OLB Irvin. Those players haven't all worked out or been able to stay healthy, but he isn't ignoring it. The results haven't been great other than Mack/Irvin.

MLB seems to be the position he has been ignoring and we haven't had good results at the position.