Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2031
  1. #2011
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16,356
    Optics > Actuality
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17



    Larkin is back


  2. #2012
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Why do people choose to argue with you even when they are in full agreement with you?

    I make this tweet:

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  3. #2013
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,245

  4. #2014
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Party of "law and order" my ***.

  5. #2015
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    91,051
    Itís the party of what they want law and order to be.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #2016
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Itís the party of what they want law and order to be.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The party of ordering subordinates to break the law.

  7. #2017
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    27,936
    I party naked
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #2018
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,332
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Edit: Quoted wrong post.

  9. #2019
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,332
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why do people choose to argue with you even when they are in full agreement with you?

    I make this tweet:

    Speaking of narcissim.

  10. #2020
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    41,245

  11. #2021
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,820
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    All that shows is that Obama and the rest of them wouldn't indict anyone that deserved to be.

    Seriously, that chart has the exact opposite meaning of what it is intended to do.

  12. #2022
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    All that shows is that Obama and the rest of them wouldn't indict anyone that deserved to be.

    Seriously, that chart has the exact opposite meaning of what it is intended to do.
    So a spotless conviction record is actually a sign of hyper criminalism and all sorts of convictions is actually a sign of respect for law and order. Let me guess peace is war too?

  13. #2023
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,820
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So a spotless conviction record is actually a sign of hyper criminalism and all sorts of convictions is actually a sign of respect for law and order. Let me guess peace is war too?
    Are you saying Flynn shouldn't have been indicted for the stuff he did during his tenure in the Obama administration?

    Don't get dizzy spinning this one my friend

  14. #2024
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Are you saying Flynn shouldn't have been indicted for the stuff he did during his tenure in the Obama administration?

    Don't get dizzy spinning this one my friend
    He didnít lie to the FBI under Obama. So I donít think so.

  15. #2025
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,820
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He didnít lie to the FBI under Obama. So I donít think so.
    might want to look at what he was dismissed over...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •