Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,887 of 1887
    At least we do have assurance that aliens are not on this planet. The joke has been made before but we also know that if Trump hates illegal aliens from this planet. I can't imagine how much he would hate them from another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    At least we do have assurance that aliens are not on this planet. The joke has been made before but we also know that if Trump hates illegal aliens from this planet. I can't imagine how much he would hate them from another planet.
    ...unless the aliens have a lot of money.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 07-13-2017 at 03:38 PM.

I think we could solve the national debt and deficit easily. Put the top leadership of both sides of congress into an MMA cage with the top rated fighters in the world for one round each. I don't think you would need anything more than that. Don't tell me that hard liners of both sides wouldn't love to see Nancy Pelosi in there with Ronda Rousey or Paul Ryan in there with Conor McGregor.

I think we could solve the national debt and deficit easily. Put the top leadership of both sides of congress into an MMA cage with the top rated fighters in the world for one round each. I don't think you would need anything more than that. Don't tell me that hard liners of both sides wouldn't love to see Nancy Pelosi in there with Ronda Rousey or Paul Ryan in there with Conor McGregor.
    Simply decrease military spending while putting more of the money into soldier training.
    Spend much less in defensive contracts that go into making more weapons that end up being wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Simply decrease military spending while putting more of the money into soldier training.
    Spend much less in defensive contracts that go into making more weapons that end up being wasted.
    Decreasing defense spending will never happen. My idea has a better chance of being implemented. Just look at the GOP trying to break the agreement they came to a few years ago on military spending limits.

Decreasing defense spending will never happen. My idea has a better chance of being implemented. Just look at the GOP trying to break the agreement they came to a few years ago on military spending limits.
    Historically, the rich paid for the majority of the military, now it's consuming 60+% of our budget and taxes are coming from everyone.
    Bottom line, if you want to decrease taxes on the middle class, increase taxes on rich to pay for the increased military or decrease the military spending.
    The GOP want to decrease taxes on the rich and increase military spending.

The biggest problem is the definition of who constitutes "The Rich." Every tax proposal by the Democrats for extra revenue starts at $200 K or less and even the 3.8% extra taxes on investment income comes in at $200 K. Here in NJ, a police officer married to a school teacher makes $200 K and they are two hardworking bastions of society. I do not believe that the solution should be to take more of their hard earned money to provide medical or welfare assistance to people making up to $80 K.

I've said it before, I have no problem with taxing the rich, but not the hard workers described above, nor the small business employers, who may personally make half a million or a million dollars. If their lifestyle is for their family to own and drive a Mercedes and a Porsche, they will fire someone if they can't make those payment or the mortgage payment on their million dollar home. If they employ 50 people, I don't begrudge them these luxuries.

However, I'd be OK with placing a higher millionaires tax on people who truly make a million dollars in any year.

As for health care, there's something wrong when a healthcare plan is put in place that is supposed to save money and costs are instead up nearly 200% and is unusable and insurers are dropping out and doctors hate it and people only want to participate if they have no other options. Plus, continuing with such a failed plan is estimated to cost up to $100 trillion dollars by 2040 and for what? The Affordable Care Act isn't "affordable." On the other hand, the Better Care Act might not be "better." It depends on how you evaluate it. You cannot expect to rein in runaway costs without losing participants or restricting coverages.

I'm currently leaning toward the idea of scrapping the whole thing and setting up a national health care fund and block granting the entire amount to the states with verification. They should know better which citizens need assistance than some formula developed by Federal Bureacrats. The states would not get the money directly, but would need to draw on it by providing records of the names and addresses of the citizens that they were assisting. No money paid to illegal aliens, etc. No money used for social programs other than to directly subsidize health care premiums.

I think whether you've got insurance or not, they should have to provide you with an itemized list of everything they used and the cost it contributed to your stay's cost. Even if you don't pay that, people will wonder what's going on and hospitals will be forced to lower pricing because people will ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    The biggest problem is the definition of who constitutes "The Rich." Every tax proposal by the Democrats for extra revenue starts at $200 K or less and even the 3.8% extra taxes on investment income comes in at $200 K. Here in NJ, a police officer married to a school teacher makes $200 K and they are two hardworking bastions of society. I do not believe that the solution should be to take more of their hard earned money to provide medical or welfare assistance to people making up to $80 K.

I've said it before, I have no problem with taxing the rich, but not the hard workers described above, nor the small business employers, who may personally make half a million or a million dollars. If their lifestyle is for their family to own and drive a Mercedes and a Porsche, they will fire someone if they can't make those payment or the mortgage payment on their million dollar home. If they employ 50 people, I don't begrudge them these luxuries.

However, I'd be OK with placing a higher millionaires tax on people who truly make a million dollars in any year.
    The Repubican tax plan has been a scam for decades, massive tax cuts for super wealthy with little to none given to middle class. Often times raising debt which in turn will eventually raise taxes on everyone.
    My problem isn't with the Average Joe Republican, its that the party is run by the super wealthy, the same could be said about Democrats.

Both Parties are derived from Jefferson's Democratic Republican party yet they both resemble big government Federalist.

I think whether you've got insurance or not, they should have to provide you with an itemized list of everything they used and the cost it contributed to your stay's cost. Even if you don't pay that, people will wonder what's going on and hospitals will be forced to lower pricing because people will ask questions.
    I agree, but some of these medical providers don't even bill you timely.

One of my many functions at work is to oversee the Company benefits. I just received an e-mail from the wife of an employee participant who was just billed for an unpaid amount from 2014. In addition to that being two different carriers ago, the carrier was also handling the company's HRA payments and the process was supposed to be seamless. Horizon had changed its plan to be in compliance with the Obamacare regulations and the new plan had a higher deductible, but my company funded the deductible through a direct withdrawal from a special bank account to Horizon. The amount was believed to be paid in full and no EOB was ever received by the employee participant, until now. I wouldn't believe it, but since my company would have paid the invoice outright, if presented, it has to be true.

In any case, a patient's bill of rights should prevent a medical provider from presenting invoices after a time frame (I believe 6 months to one year should be sufficient time) and you are correct that each invoice should be itemized. A sick individual should not have to worry about unknown medical charges from days past hanging over their heads.

Greetings to all .
    Any problem with documents (ID,license, passports, ..)?
    Do you have any problems with documents?. No need to waste time and energy moving from office to office. The solution is here:
    Apply without any limitation to obtain valid and authenticated docs :
    All our documents are REAL ID Act standards<<of>> <<Title II 1 H.R.1268>>
    Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief,
    2005 (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)
    -Nationality/Citizenship (Birth/naturalization certificate ...),
    -Traveling documents (bio metric cards, Permit ...),
    -Identification documents (Driving license, Resident permit,...),
    -Marriage documents (marriage/divorce certificate, ...),
    -School documents (Diploma, degrees, transcript, TEFL ,ESL, and other international exams...)
    -Buy Registerd A+ ,N+ CERTIFICATES (Work permit , Visa services & Passport,Drivers license ) .

You're still allowed to wear glasses in your photo if you have a medical condition (just submit a doctor's note along with your application),

Reach us at:........consultant.dock@yandex.com

GREEN CARD MARRIAGE (UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP)
    S K Y P E: dr.koffi hassan