Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    AI proved his play all the way to a HOF career. Enough said. Stay angry it won't make a difference as far as AI's career is concerned. Especially YOUR irrelevant opinion of him.
    If it's irrelevant, why do you care?

Convicted of a felony at age 17, was given a term of 10-15 years.

Was shopped after 2000 season due to many disagreements with Larry Brown the Coach.

After losing in 2002 he went on a rant after Brown said in public he missed practices. AI went on a rant when he said "practice" 14 times.

Under Coach Chris Ford AI was suspended several times for missing practices and not notifying that he was ill. He then refused to go into a game as a sub while he recovered from his injury.

In 2006 he arrived late for fan appreciation night. He was sat down for the game.

In 2007 he demanded a trade.

Fined $25k for complaining about a ref.

After 1 year and a playoff failure in Denver he was dealt to Detroit. He was put on bench for the year due to his back - but was also upset he was a bench player.

Signed a 1 year deal with Memphis. But quit a few games into the season.

Then was signed by original team 76'ers for a farewell tour. But he couldn't finish that season either, and quit.

He signed a 2 year deal with a team in Turkey. Hurt his leg, had an operation and never played again.

Go search his name and the word "cancer". My, lots of people think he is.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

More or less anyone draft after 1991:

1. Lebron
    2. Duncan
    3. Shaq
    4. Kobe
    5. KG
    6. Durant
    7. Wade
    8. Paul
    9. Kidd
    10. Nowitzki
    11. Curry
    12. Westbrook
    13. Payton
    14. Ray Allen
    15. TMac
    16. Howard
    17. Nash
    18. Pierce
    19. Webber
    20. AI
    21. Reggie Miller
    22. Harden
    23. Pau
    24. Vince Carter
    25. Zo Mourning

Guys like Blake Griffin, Paul George, Kawih Leonard can all break the list... and I am sure I may be missing someone. This was done off the top of my head quickly.
    Last edited by NJBASEBALL22; 01-13-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If it's irrelevant, why do you care?

Convicted of a felony at age 17, was given a term of 10-15 years.

Was shopped after 2000 season due to many disagreements with Larry Brown the Coach.

After losing in 2002 he went on a rant after Brown said in public he missed practices. AI went on a rant when he said "practice" 14 times.

Under Coach Chris Ford AI was suspended several times for missing practices and not notifying that he was ill. He then refused to go into a game as a sub while he recovered from his injury.

In 2006 he arrived late for fan appreciation night. He was sat down for the game.

In 2007 he demanded a trade.

Fined $25k for complaining about a ref.

After 1 year and a playoff failure in Denver he was dealt to Detroit. He was put on bench for the year due to his back - but was also upset he was a bench player.

Signed a 1 year deal with Memphis. But quit a few games into the season.

Then was signed by original team 76'ers for a farewell tour. But he couldn't finish that season either, and quit.

He signed a 2 year deal with a team in Turkey. Hurt his leg, had an operation and never played again.

Go search his name and the word "cancer". My, lots of people think he is.
    You forgot the most and ONLY thing that matters:
    Allen Iverson - Basketball HOF inductee 2016.

Oh yeah:
    bagwell368 - a born bitterman.
    Last edited by bootsy; 01-13-2017 at 03:52 PM.

You forgot the most and ONLY thing that matters:
    Allen Iverson - Basketball HOF inductee 2016.

Oh yeah:
    bagwell368 - a born bitterman.
    Bagwell 86+% top vote getter this year right into the Hall. Everyone that knows baseball will tell you Bagwell is the 4th best 1B of the live ball era (and 6th overall).

What's Iverson? The 52nd best Guard. Mo Cheeks was a much better player in the game of basketball (5x5) not 1x1 however which was Iverson's game.

Strange you should equate the truth with bitterness
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Bagwell 86+% top vote getter this year right into the Hall. Everyone that knows baseball will tell you Bagwell is the 4th best 1B of the live ball era (and 6th overall).

What's Iverson? The 52nd best Guard. Mo Cheeks was a much better player in the game of basketball (5x5) not 1x1 however which was Iverson's game.

Strange you should equate the truth with bitterness
    LOL Bagwell is a cheat and everybody knows it. What a joke. I loved Canseco's response to Bagwell getting in and he's absolutely right:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2949746

Bagwell will always be a cheater.

LOL Bagwell is a cheat and everybody knows it. What a joke. I loved Canseco's response to Bagwell getting in and he's absolutely right:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2949746

Bagwell will always be a cheater.
    And AI will always be a criminal.

kidd, nash and iverson should be ahead of paul

Lot of posters trashing AI, but kobe was also a divisive, ball hog that just had much better teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    More or less anyone draft after 1991:

1. Lebron
    2. Duncan
    3. Shaq
    4. Kobe
    5. KG
    6. Durant
    7. Wade
    8. Paul
    9. Kidd
    10. Nowitzki
    11. Curry
    12. Westbrook
    13. Payton
    14. Ray Allen
    15. TMac
    16. Howard
    17. Nash
    18. Pierce
    19. Webber
    20. AI
    21. Reggie Miller
    22. Harden
    23. Pau
    24. Vince Carter
    25. Zo Mourning

Guys like Blake Griffin, Paul George, Kawih Leonard can all break the list... and I am sure I may be missing someone. This was done off the top of my head quickly.
    PRetty good list..but where is Kevin Garnett. Id put him up as high as 8...ahead of Chris Paul.

In the last year....although no championship...guys like Harden and Westbrook have cracked the top 15 list....and going up IMO
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by thegerman View Post
    kidd, nash and iverson should be ahead of paul
    RIght now they should....with AI being the last of those 3 by a lot...but Chris Paul is still playing and will pass AI....right now ranked too high on many lists IMO
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by cahawk View Post
    Lot of posters trashing AI, but kobe was also a divisive, ball hog that just had much better teammates.
    Kobe has 5 titles.....and made all teammates better...for most part. Also stayed relevant well into his 30's. AI hung around for a bit but tailed off quickly north of 30.
    El Presidente

Shaq
    Duncan
    Garnett
    Bryant
    Nash
    Dirk
    LeBron
    Durant
    Westbrook
    Curry
    Anthony Davis