Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you paying attention? I just posted how this guy Peter Strzok is responsible for changing the wording for Hillary, from grossly negligent to extremely careless. grossly negligent would be a crime. it is already established that Peter Strzok has been anti Trump and supported Hillary Clinton.
    No. Usually when you speak, I zone out. All I know is the guy was obviously qualified since he was one of the top people in the FBI and Mueller has canned him for the impropriety. Good job again Robert!

Yeah...great job Mueller....

Read that this investigation has accounted to $6 million taxpayer dollars and no real answers after almost a year of investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Yeah...great job Mueller....

Read that this investigation has accounted to $6 million taxpayer dollars and no real answers after almost a year of investigating.
    Two plea deals and former campaign manager under indictment who to this day is still trying to collude with a foreign entity. Not too bad for the start. Maybe Trump could make a good faith effort and donate one of his checks to the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    There is lady in Alabama who got molested by a dude in his mid 30s you maybe should listen to.
    butwhatabout.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No. Usually when you speak, I zone out. All I know is the guy was obviously qualified since he was one of the top people in the FBI and Mueller has canned him for the impropriety. Good job again Robert!
    yeah good job Mueller, but now everything this agent had a role in has to be questioned, including the wording that he changed saving Hillary Clinton.

Two plea deals and former campaign manager under indictment who to this day is still trying to collude with a foreign entity. Not too bad for the start. Maybe Trump could make a good faith effort and donate one of his checks to the investigation.
    and none of them have been about any collusion. it has already been well reported that both Manafort and Flynn had their own dirt unrelated to the election.

butwhatabout.

yeah good job Mueller, but now everything this agent had a role in has to be questioned, including the wording that he changed saving Hillary Clinton.

and none of them have been about any collusion. it has already been well reported that both Manafort and Flynn had their own dirt unrelated to the election.
    Again, no whatabout at all. Pointed to another example of your hypocrisy when it comes to sources. Accusations count or they dont. Which is it?

The wording didn't save Hillary. The FBI determined that she didn't break the law (as did the GOP House, noticed no one ever addresses that the political side of things couldn't even make up fake charges). When they drafted what they were going to say, it was discovered that the wording used was incorrect. It was fixed. Good job fella!

Again, no whatabout at all. Pointed to another example of your hypocrisy when it comes to sources. Accusations count or they dont. Which is it?
    yes whatabout. do you know what it means?

I said this..
    are you paying attention? I just posted how this guy Peter Strzok is responsible for changing the wording for Hillary, from grossly negligent to extremely careless. grossly negligent would be a crime. it is already established that Peter Strzok has been anti Trump and supported Hillary Clinton.
    and you replied with this..
    There is lady in Alabama who got molested by a dude in his mid 30s you maybe should listen to.

what you said has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.
    what you said was not about what I said, and was instead about something else.. what about this lady in Alabama yada yada yada.

The wording didn't save Hillary. The FBI determined that she didn't break the law (as did the GOP House, noticed no one ever addresses that the political side of things couldn't even make up fake charges). When they drafted what they were going to say, it was discovered that the wording used was incorrect. It was fixed. Good job fella!
    fixed. is that what they call it.
    "fixed" by someone we now know is/was biased for Hillary.
    there has been so much shady **** revealed from people on that side that "fixed" multiple things for Hillary.

yes whatabout. do you know what it means?

I said this..

and you replied with this..

what you said has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.
    what you said was not about what I said, and was instead about something else.. what about this lady in Alabama yada yada yada.

fixed. is that what they call it.
    "fixed" by someone we now know is/was biased for Hillary.
    there has been so much shady **** revealed from people on that side that "fixed" multiple things for Hillary.
    So we can believe accusations or no? Just looking for some clarity

So we can believe accusations or no? Just looking for some clarity
    any accusation should/could be investigated. when we have had women lie (like Duke Lacrosse for example) then it should not be surprising that other women could also be lying.

#ButHerEmailsAndHisTextsLOL