Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

WTF Did Hillary Do Now?

How about this tidbit. I'm sure Democrats won't care.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz ran the Clinton election campaign against Barack Obama and in spite of her tactics, he won, because his story was so powerful. Then in the aftermath, Hillary needed to set up her own run for President at the end of Obama's term, so she needed to plant Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the head of the DNC, so that she could do all the dirty deeds that she did to Bernie. The only problem was that Caine was the head of the DNC at the time and was unwilling to step down. Somehow Clinton convinced him to do so with certain promises, some of them vague, about his future in the party and he vacated the post. Then, because Caine was in a state where it was not illegal to accept gifts, Clinton's donors started making gifts to him, one with I believe a value of $200 K for a total of again, I believe, $480 K. Overall, I nice payday for a nice guy or else a quid pro quo payday for a corrupt politician for stepping down, so Clinton and Wasserman Schultz could embark on their voter fraud scheme. Hard to prove, I guess. Then, Clinton, the most corrupt politician in history, selects Caine, a man of questionable morals for accepting all these gifts, as her running mate. Then, when the DNC corruption is discovered from the e-mails leaked by Wikileaks, Wasserman Schultz is fired and Clinton immediately hires her for her staff and why not, she is a top lieutenant in the Clinton Crime family.

Again, I'm sure the Democrat defenders will just spin this as being without basis and Hillary isn't guilty of anything and Caine is a real nice guy.

It took me a while to realize you were talking about Tim Kaine. Yes, that shows that I was unaware he ran the DNC. Too busy colleging, I guess. But yeah, it's "Kaine". And I will admit I don't know the whole history here that you're laying out. I'll have to dig more into it.

I think there is a thread about the shittacular DNC already. It sucks. I'm glad we now, regardless of how nefarious it is or isn't, to expose these guys and dig into what's really going on behind the scenes. We've always known politics are immensely corrupt...it's past time we see more specifically how.

But yeah, we have two corrupt liars running for president. I don't think they are necessarily equals or operate in the same manner in the lying or corruption departments, but they are both unquestionable those two things.
    Last edited by ManRam; 08-05-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    this my sig

No Democrats actually like Hilary (very few anyway), they'll just say "well she's still better than Trump no matter how corrupt she is!"

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinesolo View Post
    No Democrats actually like Hilary (very few anyway), they'll just say "well she's still better than Trump no matter how corrupt she is!"
    It's kinda sad, but I keep finding myself commenting on how I don't really care how corrupt she is at this point (I absolutely do) because of how vastly I hate Trump's policy and platform. In the end, that's what will matter most...the policy these presidents put forth, the justices they push through nominations, the tangible legacy they leave while operating as the president. I hate that I have become so dismissive the absolute stink that follows her a lot of the time. But here we are.

She truly is better than Trump and that's all that I can find myself caring about now. For these next 3 months that's what matters...anything but Trump. It sucks I'm so OK with settling, but hell...I would gleefully vote for GW Bush over Trump if it meant not letting Trump's platform reach the presidency. Gleefully. The policy he says he would support is just something I detest so much that I don't care about anything else other than being anti-him. It's the sad reality we/I live in now.

I listen to the message and tone at the DNC and I listen to the message and tone at the RNC and I find myself being OK with overlooking things. I can get behind one and I can't the other. It's a conundrum that makes me a little uneasy, but one I am comfortable with right now. Beaten down, maybe. But alas.

She is better than Trump no matter how corrupt she is
    this my sig

I think her being "corrupt" is overblown. I think shes obviously shady but its necessary. She's been in politics for over 40 years, anyone in Washington that long will have stuff like that. Shes also a brilliant woman who is good at her job.

Are we sure that we aren't talking about that fellow up in New Jersey named Tom Kean again?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

My favorite Hillary moment was when she said she was under sniper fire getting off the helicopter lmao

I'm sorry but I'm tired of the status quo of corrupt politicians running this country. At least with Trump we have a chance to get better and do things for the people rather than corporate interest which is what we will get with Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    My favorite Hillary moment was when she said she was under sniper fire getting off the helicopter lmao

I'm sorry but I'm tired of the status quo of corrupt politicians running this country. At least with Trump we have a chance to get better and do things for the people rather than corporate interest which is what we will get with Hillary.
    1) How can you talk about an exaggeration/lie Hillary told when Trump blatantly lies daily.
    2) One thing Trump has always been known for, looking out for others less fortunate then him and not protecting corporate interests, right? What a Joke. He looks out for the people so much that he completely lies or blows people off when he says he's gonna donate money to charity. Donald is all about Donald, number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mia1619 View Post
    I think her being "corrupt" is overblown. I think shes obviously shady but its necessary. She's been in politics for over 40 years, anyone in Washington that long will have stuff like that. Shes also a brilliant woman who is good at her job.
    This is the thing people dont like though. Most people are tired of career corrupt politicians. 40 years is too long..

Good at her job? Will the family's of Benghazi agree? I'm sure all those major corporations that donated agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    This is the thing people dont like though. Most people are tired of career corrupt politicians. 40 years is too long..

Good at her job? Will the family's of Benghazi agree? I'm sure all those major corporations that donated agree.
    48 years sounds pretty good to me, and it better start sounding good to you. Shes been involved in politics and has connections and an understanding of the way government works. Donald Trump has no ****ing clue what hes doing nor an understanding about the issues.

I understand the appeal of someone outside of politics to be president, but correlation doesnt equal causation. Just because he is not inpolitics doesnt mean he is a good candidate. He is a terrible candidate.

Benghazi is overblown. There were 8 embassy attacks and 63 fatalities in similar scenarios under Bush. The middle east and that part of the world is unstable, thats not Hillary's fault.

The massive list of people associated with the Clintons who have died suspicious deaths over her entire political career is enough reason for any sensible person to believe that her and her husband's corruption is not overblown at all.

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013 • 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The massive list of people associated with the Clintons who have died suspicious deaths over her entire political career is enough reason for any sensible person to believe that her and her husband's corruption is not overblown at all.
    i dont think you should be allowed to put the word sensible in anything you write.

48 years sounds pretty good to me, and it better start sounding good to you. Shes been involved in politics and has connections and an understanding of the way government works. Donald Trump has no ****ing clue what hes doing nor an understanding about the issues.

I understand the appeal of someone outside of politics to be president, but correlation doesnt equal causation. Just because he is not inpolitics doesnt mean he is a good candidate. He is a terrible candidate.

Benghazi is overblown. There were 8 embassy attacks and 63 fatalities in similar scenarios under Bush. The middle east and that part of the world is unstable, thats not Hillary's fault.
    I bet she's a one term President

3 Spin comments by MIA defending Hillary in the first 9 comments. Good job. Can't wait to see the rest of the Cabal come to her defense.

Also, why isn't any of this mentioned in the press, since she made her VP selection. It makes you wonder. They anointed Hillary as President the day the prior election ended and it wouldn't have mattered which party won or who she ran against. Just a bunch of blind Satan, I mean Clinton, worshipers.

i dont think you should be allowed to put the word sensible in anything you write.
    Doing that liberal shuffle.

This is the problem I have with so many of you on this forum. When confronted with real, honest criticisms, you will entirely disregard the conversation and go straight to the insults. Look, I get why you or any democrat would dislike Trump, but we're quite literally over 20 scandals and closing in on 100 deaths connected with Hillary Clinton. She was fired for being dishonest before her political career ever began. Her reputation is not new. This is who she is and has always been.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013 • 2015

Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast