Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Money Middleton!

So we talk about Giannis and Parker and Monroe a lot for obvious reasons but one of our big three that is kinda under the radar we haven't talked about too much. Figured he could also deserve his own thread because I haven't seen hardly any news about him this offseason!
    Anyone heard anything on Middleton?

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Haven't really heard much about Middleton and that's probably a good thing. Middleton is a cerebral assassin on the court. IMO he is the Bucks best player right now all-around. Giannis is obviously more athletic but Middleton gets the ball in the clutch because of his ability to shoot, drive or pass. He has to improve his passing but he is getting better. He is a plus-defender and can guard multiple positions well. I think Giannis will take over best all-around player this year as he continues his growth but Middleton is the steady performer every night.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    So we talk about Giannis and Parker and Monroe a lot for obvious reasons but one of our big three that is kinda under the radar we haven't talked about too much. Figured he could also deserve his own thread because I haven't seen hardly any news about him this offseason!
    Anyone heard anything on Middleton?
    I think he has been running some basketball camps in Australia and spending time with family in Alabama.

He's the glue guy of the big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    He's the glue guy of the big 3.
    It will be nice to see him and Telly shooting it this year.

Needs surgery on hamstring out 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ifhmondays View Post
    Needs surgery on hamstring out 6 months.
    Talk about a huge blow. Man when did he injure it? Seemed fine talking at Giannis press conference. Damn. Second least affordable guy to go down. Really effects rotation and the Bucks defensively. Needed a backup 3 and now don't even have one lol except Giannis can play and guard the 3. But who on the bench can guard the spot when Giannis out. Jabari too slow, Novak same, Teletovic same. Middleton could guard either wing spot and now takes some lineups that would be really good for Bucks out of the gameplan.

Out six months I doubt this team makes playoffs now for sure. Would be fighting to get in with him. On another side could be good for Monroe as far as fitting in maybe but as we said he likes shooters to pass to.

Hammond said Bucks will make it up with overall roster depth. That's good because they have no wing depth. This really hurts this team. Don't want to be pessimistic heading into season but probably lotto bound again.

Says he hurts it after the news conference for Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Talk about a huge blow. Man when did he injure it? Seemed fine talking at Giannis press conference. Damn. Second least affordable guy to go down. Really effects rotation and the Bucks defensively. Needed a backup 3 and now don't even have one lol except Giannis can play and guard the 3. But who on the bench can guard the spot when Giannis out. Jabari too slow, Novak same, Teletovic same. Middleton could guard either wing spot and now takes some lineups that would be really good for Bucks out of the gameplan.

Out six months I doubt this team makes playoffs now for sure. Would be fighting to get in with him. On another side could be good for Monroe as far as fitting in maybe but as we said he likes shooters to pass to.

Hammond said Bucks will make it up with overall roster depth. That's good because they have no wing depth. This really hurts this team. Don't want to be pessimistic heading into season but probably lotto bound again.
    This is a huge blow to the team! We need a trade really bad now!

Bad thing is even if we traded Moose to Pelicans for Evans and Ajinca. Evans is out a while also with injury. This stinks though. Like I said before a injury to our big 3 we could be lottery again. Unless everything works well with the rest of the cast. But has to be a miracle. We could slide Giannis back down to his old position as a rookie which was a lot of SG. But he be more less PG. Delly be the shooter. If that's what happens. Then Telly could be starter at PF then. If Giannis slides down to SG/PG.

Delly,Giannis,Parker,Telly,Plumlee

Slide Giannis and Jabari down and give make a chance to start at of? I'm so bummed now. I was really looking forward to a great season.

@ChrisWagner87

IF the team can hold it down until he gets back then it would be like perfect timing on his return in 6 months to try and make a late push for the playoffs

@ChrisWagner87

$5.628M disabled-player exception we get now with Middleton out 6 months. We can use that to absorb a player in a trade or sign a free agent. But we don't have any rosters spots open. My guess we do a 2 for 1 trade. Sign Ray Allen or somebody now. Since we have opening starting spot at SG.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast