Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243
Results 3,631 to 3,638 of 3638
    Drug addicts are gonna be drug addicts regardless of the law. I doubt the legality of heroin is stopping many people from doing it irresponsibly.

But throw em in jail, **** em.
    rehab hasn't been invented yet?
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    rehab hasn't been invented yet?
    Isn't there a heroin epidemic?

No wonder GOP voters don't have a problem with what the GOP representative candidate in Montana did, I forgot who they voted for president...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No wonder GOP voters don't have a problem with what the GOP representative candidate in Montana did, I forgot who they voted for president...
    Especially when you have a guys like Carlson Tucker on Fox News consistently referring to Liberal violence on what seems to be a nightly basis. I don't know because I don't always watch the show but it seems Fox looks to cover any anti Trump violence they can find, meanwhile they've got GOP candidates literally body slamming reporters. It's ridiculous!
    Last edited by kevin13697; Today at 12:02 PM.

Really he needs to get off Twitter and focus on the country. Then again he hates the media.
    Vacation is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Really he needs to get off Twitter and focus on the country. Then again he hates the media.
    Twitter keeps Trump relevant, makes people believe he's accomplishing more and doing more then he really is. He's a visual manipulator.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Trump shouldn't be pushing/shoving anyone when he is being watched as closely as he is. but at the same time as the President of the United States is the most important person in the world and he should be in the front.
    he pushed the Prime Minister of Montenegro. I've never even heard of Montenegro.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

So he shouldn't be doing it but you're cool with him doing it because you've never heard of that country. Didn't know how many people having heard of a country was a measure of who got to push who around. But that's kind of a metaphor for our whole foreign policy...so yea.