Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 269 of 293 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It would be nice to know where Trump found those numbers
    Microsoft Paint and the calculator program...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'll give Trump credit for any of that when you can point to any policy or law he's put into place to make those things happen. We're still in Obama-pilot (my pun for autopilot).
    Silly rabbit, we all know the minute Trump became president real job numbers started to be posted because well, he was the president now. Their was no need to pass any legislation, companies finally said thank god trump is in power we can hire people now.

Before that Obama used fake numbers to show that the unemployment rate was under 5%, we all know it was closer to 30% maybe 40%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, it appears Trump's big beautiful solar wall that Mexico will somehow pay for even though they won't and hasn't even begun to make any meaningful advances needs to be see-through to prevent Americans from getting killed by cartels lobbing sixty-plus pound bags of drugs up and over it. Y'know, the wall that is there to stop stuff like that from happening.

And Iíll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you donít see them ó they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? Itís over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.
    Every other answer he gives is so scattered and hilariously awful it should be considered a cry for help.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/u...ript.html?_r=0
    Last edited by browski234; 07-13-2017 at 10:46 PM.

this isn't what "Donald Trump" said, but it is about what his lawyer said and I wanted to go over it.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...our-back-*****

Trump's lawyer to critic: 'Watch your back , *****'
    President Trump's attorney on Russian matters, Marc Kasowitz, used a series of profanities in several emails published by ProPublica on Thursday in response to someone who had urged him to resign and quit defending the president.

"Watch your back , *****," Kasowitz concluded in one of the bizarre emails.

The person who emailed Kasowitz also sent him a previously published article by ProPublica that alleged Kasowitz abuses alcohol at work and has contributed to a hostile work environment.

It appears that attachment might have triggered Kasowitz's temper.

A request for comment from The Hill to Kasowitz's office was not immediately returned, but Kasowitz's spokesman told The Associated Press he "intends to apologize."

Kasowitz's spokesman also issued a statement regarding the initial ProPublica story, denying Kasowitz suffers from alcohol abuse.

ďMarc Kasowitz has not struggled with alcoholism,Ē spokesman Michael Sitrick told ProPublica.

ProPublica did not identify the man who emailed Kasowitz.

The email he sent to Trump's lawyer included the subject line "Resign. Now."

In the email, the man said it was in the interest of Kasowitz and his firm to resign as Trump's counsel.

Kasowitz responds minutes later with two words: "***** you."

In another email fifteen minutes later, Kasowitz begins to threaten the man, who asked ProPublica not to identify him.

"You don't know me, but I will know you," Kasowitz responded. "How dare you send me an email like that. I'm on you now. You are f---ing with me now. Let's see who you are. Watch your back , *****."

The man responded to Kasowitz's email with a simple "thank you for your kind reply" and "I may be in touch as appropriate."

But Kasowitz wasn't done. Minutes later, another email arrived, with Kasowitz's phone number.

"You are such a piece of ****," he wrote. "Call me. Don't be afraid, you piece of ****. Stand up. If you don't call, you're just afraid. Call me."

A fourth response a half hour later referenced that Kasowitz is Jewish.

"I'm Jewish. I presume you are too. Stop being afraid. Call me. Or give me your number and I will call you," he wrote. "I already know where you live, I'm on you. You might as well call me. You will see me, I promise, bro."

According to ProPublica, the man forwarded the entire conversation to the FBI, saying he was disturbed by Kasowitz's replies.

President Trump has periodically retained Kasowitz over the last 15 years, including to defend him in his Trump University case and the ongoing investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
    Kasowitz actions/words were wrong. we should all be able to agree on that, that he should not have said the things he did, especially as a lawyer. but I also think this person should not have said the things they did to Kasowitz. while Kasowitz was completely wrong, he was at the same time also a victim himself too.

The fact that he ever responded was ridiculous. Yea the guy who sent the initial message was no doubt a sack of ****. But this guy is a name partner at a law firm and he's got nothing better to do than to respond to this stuff? That's probably the worst part to me even over what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Silly rabbit, we all know the minute Trump became president real job numbers started to be posted because well, he was the president now. Their was no need to pass any legislation, companies finally said thank god trump is in power we can hire people now.

Before that Obama used fake numbers to show that the unemployment rate was under 5%, we all know it was closer to 30% maybe 40%.

It is amazing how stupid they think the America public is. I guess you only have fool some of the people some of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is amazing how stupid they think the America public is. I guess you only have fool some of the people some of the time.
    In their defense, the American public is pretty damn stupid. You can definitely for most of them most of the time.

In their defense, the American public is pretty damn stupid. You can definitely for most of them most of the time.
    Just keep in mind that they (Trump supporters) represent maybe a quarter of the American public. Sadly, there is not much visionary by way of other offerings to counter them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Just keep in mind that they (Trump supporters) represent maybe a quarter of the American public. Sadly, there is not much visionary by way of other offerings to counter them.
    Oh I'm not just talking about Republicans or conservatives. The Democrats have plenty of their own stupid people. Just about as many, I would wager.

The fact that he ever responded was ridiculous. Yea the guy who sent the initial message was no doubt a sack of ****. But this guy is a name partner at a law firm and he's got nothing better to do than to respond to this stuff? That's probably the worst part to me even over what he said.
    I can agree with this. but the reason I posted it is because typically people will think/say it was entirely on this lawyer and not put any blame on the person who started it. blame should go where it is due, and while the lawyer was wrong so was the other person too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this isn't what "Donald Trump" said, but it is about what his lawyer said and I wanted to go over it.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...our-back-*****

Kasowitz actions/words were wrong. we should all be able to agree on that, that he should not have said the things he did, especially as a lawyer. but I also think this person should not have said the things they did to Kasowitz. while Kasowitz was completely wrong, he was at the same time also a victim himself too.
    lmao!!!

What's this mans email address? Seriously

What a ****in clown. A clown *** president got his lil clown side kicks all around him, haha

"Walls don't work. Never have never will. The Berlin Wall 1961-1989 don't fall for it". -- WH Communications Director

Last edited by Kenny Powders; 07-23-2017 at 06:48 PM.

At this juncture, only a certified moron would be supporting this man as the leader of this country.

Insane what this man thinks.