Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 272 1231151101 ... LastLast

WTF Did Donald Say Now?

May as well just keep a running thread of this man's insane one liners.

So, look. Hillary sucks. Democrats suck. Because of my liberal values, I happen to think that some Dems suck just a tad less than some Republicans, but they suck nonetheless and do not have my vote or my registration.

With my usual disclaimer out of the way.........republicans, specifically Trump supporters, I beg you. Please. Pretend just for a minute that there are no partisan knee-jerk reactions. That is, pretend for 1 minute that YOU DON'T HAVE TO immediately defend your candidate. Even our favorites are allowed to **** up here and there. Just look at this....

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.
    http://us.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politic....html?adkey=bn

Now before you give me the "lol oh please its no big deal" thing I want you to read this and tell me what your reaction would be:

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find Donald Trump's tax returns. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." - Hillary Clinton

I mean seriously. Some things are just juvenile, just idiotic, just flat out wrong, regardless if you stand by the person for 100 other reasons that you love about them.

And every time Donald does something (Convention speech, Meet the Press interview) that makes me think "well, I don't agree but he seems ok", he follows it up with some extreme bull **** statement to the world that proves he will be a horrible figurehead for our country and bring us back to the days of looking like idiots. Makes me way more comfortable with a completely corrupt and untrustworthy Hillary who at least has a history of acting professional on a public stage (most of what the POTUS does anyway) and working across the aisle.

Actually ya know what, maybe I don't want to know the answer. I think I'm done with the partisan stuff. The Dems who will abuse this one sentence almost as much as the Trumpers who will pop in here to rationalize their way into supporting Trump's statement. A statement that requested a country (who historically supports enemies of ours) continue their illegal hacking of our country.

Oh he just did it in jest, he just did it for attention.

Fine. But that's not whats getting the lead headline around the world right now and he's making us look like idiots again.

This isn't a partisan thing. I was wide open to a Romney or McCain presidency. I was fully prepared for Rubio or Jeb to easily win this thing. Trump looks like a hostile idiot every few days. That's not a nation leader. That's an inflammatory *** hole.

welcome to politics. Hard right wingers are people who don't know anything and follow loud bellowing war machines who rely on threats to stir. Hard left wingers are overthinkers who think that know everything that follow seemingly intellectuals who are immoral.

Whatever. The only reason Trump even made it this far is a portion of the population is grumbling about hating government, and he is anything but government. I am not even sure he understands how government works

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

and This is a few months old but just watch how this guy has no clue and is just winging it in his plans. there is absolutely no substance in this guy. It's one thing to want someone who isn't a "career politician" but this guy is just so unfit to be president of the US its incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

I don't know. Any normal person has to be wondering whether Hillary Clinton's e-mails on her illegal server were indeed hacked by a foreign government. Trump is only stating in a funny way what educated independent people are wondering.

The question here is: is this treason? Opening asking for the hacking of a (at the time) Secretary of State.

And to those claiming she broke the law, I'm afraid that is settled law but it was not. It was irresponsible and dangerous but not illegal. If it was, any of the nine different Congressional investigations would have recommended charges to the DOJ rather than just partisaningly (that's a word now) lambasting her by throwing millions of mine and yours tax dollars into investigations.

Let's build a history before the running tally. Ladies and Gentlemen, the next president of the United States of America, Donald J. Drumpf:

In a North Carolina rally on Tuesday, July 5, Trump praised the handling of national security by Saddam Hussein. The former Iraqi dictator was executed for crimes against humanity in 2006.

“He was a bad guy — really bad guy," Trump said at the rally. "But you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were a terrorist, it was over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism."
    **** our Constitution and its 5th amendment, lets do the same.

"Justice Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me. Her mind is shot - resign!" he tweeted on July 13.
    Such a presidential and professional tweet.

"That could be a Mexican plane up there — they're getting ready to attack," Trump said at the event.
    "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!" — on Twitter, as the tragedy of the Orlando shooting unfolded
    "I'm building a wall. It's an inherent conflict of interest," Trump on the federal judge presiding over lawsuits against his embattled Trump University. Trump told the Wall Street Journal that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel has "an absolute conflict" in the case because he is "of Mexican heritage."

In a 2004 interview with Dateline, Trump spoke about his response to a former employee’s pregnancy by calling it "inconvenient" for a business. “[It’s] a wonderful thing for the woman, it’s a wonderful thing for the husband, it’s certainly an inconvenience for a business. And whether people want to say that or not, the fact is it is an inconvenience for a person that is running a business."
    "You mean Pocahontas?" Trump said to New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, in reference to Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D). The remark came when Dowd asked Trump if he'd faced backlash from Republicans for his Twitter feud with the senator.
    "All of the men, we're petrified to speak to women anymore. We may raise our voice. You know what? The women get it better than we do, folks. They get it better than we do. If she didn't play that card, she has nothing."
    "Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base." — on Fox News host Megyn Kelly, after she moderated a GOP debate
    "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." — Trump's campaign in a December statement just days after the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA.
    "There has to be some form of punishment." — on women who seek abortions (Trump later backtracked on this statement.)

"Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And [Republican candidate Marco Rubio] referred to my hands — if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee." — on his penis.
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
    “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"
    “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ***.”
    “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
    Even a comedy show killed this concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
    “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
    “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
    Case in point.

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
    And you thought you related to him. But yeah Romney and Obama are elitists.

“It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
    “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
    “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
    “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
    “You’re disgusting.”

To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.
    "The point is, you can never be too greedy."
    “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
    . “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”
    "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I don't know. Any normal person has to be wondering whether Hillary Clinton's e-mails on her illegal server were indeed hacked by a foreign government. Trump is only stating in a funny way what educated independent people are wondering.
    Asking a foreign country who committed a crime to keep doing it, but only if it serves his own interests?

A presidential candidate encouraging Russia to commit espionage against United States politicians is so amazingly surreal that I have a hard time really grasping it. That paired with his absurd NATO comments...it's truly scary. I don't really have anything else to say. He loves Russia. He loves Putin. But he's still ****ing teflon because he appeals to such a vast base that's chock full of hateful idiots and hypocrites. All those myths about Obama...be it he's too authoritarian, doesn't support our allies/isn't harsh enough on our enemies, doesn't have America's best interests at heart, etc., etc...well, Trump IS that guy. And the idiots flock to him.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A presidential candidate encouraging Russia to commit espionage against United States politicians is so amazingly surreal that I have a hard time really grasping it. That paired with his absurd NATO comments...it's truly scary. I don't really have anything else to say. He loves Russia. He loves Putin. But he's still ****ing teflon because he appeals to such a vast base that's chock full of hateful idiots and hypocrites. All those myths about Obama...be it he's too authoritarian, doesn't support our allies/isn't harsh enough on our enemies, doesn't have America's best interests at heart, etc., etc...well, Trump IS that guy. And the idiots flock to him.
    haha, perfectly put. The dude doesn't have American interests in sight, he looks at this whole election as just another thing he can win.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

^^^ Isn't it absolutely insane that with all the information available, the entire internet, some people still believe and take what he says at face value?

So you go from the last republican nominee saying Russia is the real enemy in 2012 to Russia interfering in the election and todays nominee telling them to essentially keep up the good work and you'll be rewarded.

How could this not be a bipartisan concern?

Quote Originally Posted by mia1619 View Post
    ^^^ Isn't it absolutely insane that with all the information available, the entire internet, some people still believe and take what he says at face value?
    just win baby

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The question here is: is this treason? Opening asking for the hacking of a (at the time) Secretary of State.

And to those claiming she broke the law, I'm afraid that is settled law but it was not. It was irresponsible and dangerous but not illegal. If it was, any of the nine different Congressional investigations would have recommended charges to the DOJ rather than just partisaningly (that's a word now) lambasting her by throwing millions of mine and yours tax dollars into investigations.
    The one time I wish it was the old days because he would be hanged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

we already know where everyone is going to stand on this. no arguing is going to change that. support Trump, defend Trump. support Clinton, defend Clinton.

I'm sitting here like, what.
    I would love to see those emails Hillary deleted, as I'm sure they have some serious information that could/would hurt her, otherwise she would not have deleted them.

I don't think this is anywhere near the level of some of the other things Trump said and how people perceive them.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we already know where everyone is going to stand on this. no arguing is going to change that. support Trump, defend Trump. support Clinton, defend Clinton.

I'm sitting here like, what.
    I would love to see those emails Hillary deleted, as I'm sure they have some serious information that could/would hurt her, otherwise she would not have deleted them.

I don't think this is anywhere near the level of some of the other things Trump said and how people perceive them.
    I just find it so amusing how you and all the GOP blowhards are so intent on Hillary's emails, which you have no idea what they do or don't contain, yet not long after 9/11 the Bush administration deleted 22,000,000 emails regarding the terrorist attack and yet you have no idea about that or care to know about that.... Must be nice living the double standard you do...

Just a question... you obviously are supporting Trump, but do you actually support Trump and believe in him being the leader of the free world, or are you just supporting who ever the GOP props up as their candidate?
    Last edited by tVoR10; 07-27-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Page 1 of 272 1231151101 ... LastLast