Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 318 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 4756
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They must have really hit the Haitian people hard with the $54M that the Clinton-Bush team raised for them. I don't know how they could "take advantage" of them like that. Wish someone would take advantage of me like that though...
    Iíll leave this here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...-2016-37826098

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    BTW Jesse Watters, if I'm in a bar in Wisconsin my first thought would be "How do I get out of this shithole?"
    Calling WI a shithole while living in Illinois is beyond dumb when WI destroys IL in pretty much everything and the reason why companies are moving to WI from your shithole state

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Calling WI a shithole while living in Illinois is beyond dumb when WI destroys IL in pretty much everything and the reason why companies are moving to WI from your shithole state

Anywhere that isnít Virginia is a shithole. Especially West Virginia. Iím not implying you or anyone are from there. Itís just a good idea to remind people how bad West Virginia is.

Anywhere that isnít Virginia is a shithole. Especially West Virginia. Iím not implying you or anyone are from there. Itís just a good idea to remind people how bad West Virginia is.
    Do you really like VA?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Illinois sucks I want to move out of state because it's so ****ed, but Chicago is a pretty dope city.

Wisconsin isn't that great though, I have plenty of family all over that state grew up driving between Chicago and the UP. Pretty ****** if you ask me.

I was just making a joke because I knew you'd get salty about it and Jesse Watters is a tool.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Illinois sucks I want to move out of state because it's so ****ed, but Chicago is a pretty dope city.

Wisconsin isn't that great though, I have plenty of family all over that state grew up driving between Chicago and the UP. Pretty ****** if you ask me.

I was just making a joke because I knew you'd get salty about it and Jesse Watters is a tool.
    Meh. Milwaukee is a pretty cool place if you know where to go. Outside of that, WI is pretty crappy. I like Kenosha and Sheboygan but just for a short period if time. But IL is a ****ing shithole....north to south and east to west.

Chicago is a great place to visit, but living there sucks *** unless you like walking and taxis. Even then, everyone I know that lives in Chicago hate it but accept it.

Everyone to their own, but a week of Chicago is all I can handle. Unfortunately I have to handle that about 10 times/year.

Edit: Dells is pretty cool.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-13-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Meh. Milwaukee is a pretty cool place if you know where to go. Outside of that, WI is pretty crappy. I like Kenosha and Sheboygan but just for a short period if time. But IL is a ****ing shithole....north to south and east to west.

Chicago is a great place to visit, but living there sucks *** unless you like walking and taxis. Even then, everyone I know that lives in Chicago hate it but accept it.

Everyone to their own, but a week of Chicago is all I can handle. Unfortunately I have to handle that about 10 times/year.

I mean there's a train station behind my apartment that can take me downtown if I don't want to drive, and you can drink on the Metra so that's a plus. I can get anywhere easily with public transportation. But I drive, why wouldn't I? Because traffic sucks at rush hour? I don't live in the loop, I don't give a ****.
    I live closer to O'hare, I don't hit any traffic on either portion of my ride on the highway to and from work. Although, I am lucky and can get an easy out right before the worst toll in America. It is always backed up at rush hour and like 3 highways merge into one spot after, it's ********. It's got pretty bad traffic, I'll give you that. My step mom used to commute the 2+ (total) to and from the neighborhood we live in to downtown. **** that.

As for taxis, I don't mind taking ubers when I have to.

Great food all over and great weather in the summer. I hate winter though, I need to move somewhere that doesn't have winter.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 01-13-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Do you really like VA?
    Lol yep. I don't really think all other places are shitholes. But I definitely don't ever want to go to West Virginia. Depending on what you're looking for, northern and southern Virginia are really different states.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Lol yep. I don't really think all other places are shitholes. But I definitely don't ever want to go to West Virginia. Depending on what you're looking for, northern and southern Virginia are really different states.
    I went to visit my buddy last year he was living in Gloucester Point at the time, I flew into Norfolk and by the time we got to his house I was like, oh okay this is a lil sticky. We grew up together in a town of 4500. I liked my stay in VA, I could live over there, would have to be on the water though.

What......why are we........what...

Didn't Trump say something about 15,000 Haitians having AIDS before? And that Africans live in huts?

The countries we want immigrants from aren't interested, thereís very little economic incentive for them to immigrate to the U.S.

Virginia is beautiful. UVA is probably the most waspy place I've ever visited, the weather is awesome, and they call farms "plantations"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Now that this has been confirmed by people from both sides of the aisle, we have to live with the fact that our president says things like this. I don't even know what the correct word is for when you are simultaneously outraged and completely numb to something.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Illinois is a major shithole. Donít go south of the quad cities. If you do, take $200 bucks and be king of the world. Holy ****, what a desolate place. Chicago is a rad city, but itís filthy as hell. Rockford is a cultural ****ing wasteland. NW Illinois is gorgeous from the stateline to savanna, but is poor as ****.

Milwaukee is one of my favorite places. Your missing out though if you havenít done a bar crawl across the bottom of the state. Hit Milwaukee, Janesville, brodhead, over to Monroe, new glarus, and hit very little town to lacrosse. Dells are cool once, if your into the indoor resort water park scene.