Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 318 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4756
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    "Well guys, ignore what Trump actually meant and let's look up the actual definition of shithole so it makes Trump look good when he is obviously objectively trash" argument has to be Special's worst yet, and keep in mind he once argued that it was ok to shoot people if they drank lean.

You've yet to address his actual meaning. Because you're a racist coward lol
    I don't know what all the fuss is about

I am pretty sure he was just describing some sort of ATM experience with a young Haitan boy (code named shithole) covered in the dossier...

"Well guys, let's look up the actual definition of shithole so it makes Trump look good when he is obviously objectively trash" argument has to be Special's worst yet, and keep in mind he once argued that it was ok to shoot people if they drank lean.
    again with a stupid post.
    shithole while vulgar is a definition that fits for third world countries.
    it's not a word that a President should use, but it's an accurate description.

I also never said it was okay to shoot people if they drank lean. you're referring to Trayvon Martin, where I have said it's okay for a person to defend them self. it had nothing to do with what he was drinking. again you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    if you can't get things straight then don't talk to me anymore.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    again with a stupid post.
    shithole while vulgar is a definition that fits for third world countries.
    it's not a word that a President should use, but it's an accurate description.

I also never said it was okay to shoot people if they drank lean. you're referring to Trayvon Martin, where I have said it's okay for a person to defend them self. it had nothing to do with what he was drinking. again you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    if you can't get things straight then don't talk to me anymore.
    Again, you still do not get it. You seriously do not understand the ramifications of the POTUS describing, in ANY TERMS, the people of countries and ****ing continents, with blatant disrespect. You have absolutely no regard for how this impacts Americans because, hey, you just view people with any link to those countries conveniently as not American in some way. It's only regarded as an accurate description by you because you're ****ing racist lol. And also strangely have no investment in America or reason to learn about it lol

And, uh, you defended Martin's shooting by bringing up the fact that he drank lean as relevant. So maybe you should check to see if you know what you are talking about in between searching for Twitter videos of Tucker Carlson staring blankly at the camera trying to confirm your views and dodging the actual meaning of what Trump said, once again.

My God, you are so unequipped for dealing with actual people. Just a spectacular display of incompetence.

Trump addressing the US on Martin Luther King, talk about spinning in the grave.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Again, you still do not get it. You seriously do not understand the ramifications of the POTUS describing, in ANY TERMS, the people of countries and ****ing continents, with blatant disrespect. You have absolutely no regard for how this impacts Americans because, hey, you just view people with any link to those countries conveniently as not American in some way. It's only regarded as an accurate description by you because you're ****ing racist lol.
    pay better attention. I have already said that Trump should not have said it, and that he should apologize. you act like I'm saying it was all good.
    I first questioned whether he said it, but didn't say he did or didn't. I gave reasons why the term shithole was an accurate description, along with this that you quoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not a word that a President should use

And, uh, you defended Martin's shooting by bringing up the fact that he drank lean as relevant. So maybe you should check to see if you know what you are talking about in between searching for Twitter videos of Tucker Carlson staring blankly at the camera trying to confirm your views and dodging the actual meaning of what Trump said, once again.

My God, you are so unequipped for dealing with actual people. Just a spectacular display of incompetence.
    stop, no that is not what I said as relevant. the only connection to lean was that people said the ingredients he got from the store were the same as used to make lean. stop trying to push that I referenced that as any reason for the shooting.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Everyone playing to the negative Trump agenda because he called a **** hole a **** hole are idiots.

They are **** holes. A spade is a spade (watch, I'll be called a racist for that).

The sad part is that adults are so ****ing offended by a President calling a **** hole a **** hole. You guys need to step in an executive meeting sometime. Calling a **** hole a **** hole is kindergarten stuff.

Grow the **** up people.
    Actually the sad part is that we have a president who wants to go against everything the country was built on and stands for by questioning why they want to come here.

What's pathetic, is a media group and citizens who are more upset that he used the term "shithole" than what really matters.

For the first time in months I flipped through CNN, FOX and MSNBC for about 3 minutes and shut it off.

Both sides are ****ing pathetic on this "shithole" debate.

One side is actually pivoting this into a discussion of what constitutes a "shithole" and how accurate Trump's assessment of Haiti was in being a shithole given the agreed parameters of what a shithole is, and defending a crass ignorant fool as a tough talker instead....

The other side seems to care more that he used the term "shithole" to describe Haiti (really....are you really surprised that he said that.....REALLY?) than the fact that he questioned why so many people are leaving the "shithole" to come to the US, which is exactly how this country got started, how it continues to support a labor force, inspire greatness, be a beacon of hope, etc.

**** this whole topic.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    check out bagwells takeaway from my post...

even when I agree with his position he thinks there is some sort of conspiracy afoot
    sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    For the first time in months I flipped through CNN, FOX and MSNBC for about 3 minutes and shut it off.

One side is actually pivoting this into a discussion of what constitutes a "shithole" and how accurate Trump's assessment of Haiti was in being a shithole given the agreed parameters of what a shithole is, and defending a crass ignorant fool as a tough talker instead....

The other side seems to care more that he used the term "shithole" to describe Haiti (really....are you really surprised that he said that.....REALLY?) than the fact that he questioned why so many people are leaving the "shithole" to come to the US, which is exactly how this country got started, how it continues to support a labor force, inspire greatness, be a beacon of hope, etc.

**** this whole topic.
    yeah don't turn it on. There's no need.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

**** this whole topic.
    Obviously the first case is Fox. MSNBC is interested in the fact it's people he's talking about we all know what the specs on living Haiti are. Trump is the one that warped the debate with S*hole. Look at what he said outside of that following a signal he gave where he would sign a clean DACA bill. Don't blame Democrats for trying to get him to agree on a bill. When was the last time we had a President that changes his mind every few hours? The core of the problem is an uninformed, uncaring, aging clown show. Get him the ******* out of the way and watch the government get back to work.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I saw him on TV present the story. Probably the only high point of the day on the TV media and I've watched an alarming 5 hours of it already today.

At least I finished up the 3rd book I read on Robert Kennedy... Maybe this is the best, but none of them really captured the man. We could use another, sadly the time of statesman is over - taken over by Used Car Salesman like Trump, and a scolding old man that's not at all fit either.

Graham basically backed up Durbin by saying he argued with the President over his words and that this country is "out of many, one".

So what person can now maintain that Trump is not only a racist but a liar. He is said to be enjoying the world wide response. He's going to have a real rush when he goes on trial for high crimes.

It's distasteful, it's not racist.

It's funny, people on the right don't want people from certain countries because they're from shitholes and people on the left want immigrants from certain countries to save them from the shithole. Everyone agrees on what they are, it's a matter of saying it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella