Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

LA Rams introduction!

First order of business - I would like to give a warm welcome to ALL my loyal & passionate STL/LA fans into a brand spanking NEW ERA of Rams football!
    We now have the privilege of moving back to where it all started, Los Angeles. And we have a lot to look forward to.
    This is our revival.
    As we now find ourselves moving into a bigger city, with more fans, and more excitement.
    It is safe to say, we're in for a bright future. And we're less than 6 weeks away from the start of a new beginning. A new chapter in Rams football. Our first year representing Los Angeles, California for the 2016-2017 season. So do not hesitate to sign up and join our Rams family as we intend to devote our love and passion for this very special team every. step. of . the. way. Through thick & thin.

So let's start off with something fun
    Let's get to know each other a bit-

Name:
    Favorite Rams Player currently:
    Favorite Rams Player All Time:
    Favorite Rams Moment from 2015:
    Most memorable Rams moment since you became a fan:
    NFL Teams You Like:
    NFL Teams You Dislike:
    Top 3 NFL Players You Like [discluding Rams]:
    Top 3 NFL Players You Dislike:
    MLB Team:
    NBA Team:
    NHL Team:
    Favorite UFC/MMA fighter:
    Favorite Bands/Artist:
    Favorite Movies:
    Favorite Games:
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Hobbies/Interests:
    Anything else you would like to add:

Name: Tom
    Favorite Rams Player currently: Todd Gurley/ Aaron Donald/Robert Quinn
    Favorite Rams Player All Time: Marshall Faulk/Torry Holt
    Favorite Rams Moment from 2015: week 4. 24-22 win over Arizona. The game I realized Mr. Gurley was the real deal/here to takeover.
    Most memorable Rams moment All Time: Superbowl xxxiv and the Greatest Show dominating the 2002 regular season.
    2nd favorite team: if i had to choose, id go San Diego Chargers. My fathers team. And I happen to be a big Phillip Rivers fan.
    Least favorite team: Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers and Giants.
    Top 3 NFL Players You Like [discluding Rams]: Julio Jones, Harrison Smith and Phillip Rivers
    Top 3 NFL Players You Dislike: Colin Kaepernick, Odell Beckham & Richard Sherman
    MLB Team: STL Cardinals
    NBA Team: Los Angeles Lakers
    NHL Team: STL Blues
    Favorite UFC/MMA fighter: Jon Jones/Brock Lesnar
    Favorite Bands/Artist: Wu Tang Clan
    Favorite Movies: Braveheart
    Favorite Games: NBA 2k/Madden series
    Favorite TV Shows: Dexter
    Hobbies/Interests: Sports >
    Anything else you would like to add: Move aside Legion Of Boom. BC the mobsquad aka The 2016 fearsome four: Aaron Donald, Robert Quinn, Alec Ogletree & Trumaine Johnson are ready to wreak havoc together in the nasty, unforgiving NFCWest.

Since literally no one else has and the season is 2 weeks out

Name: Chris
    Favorite Rams Player currently: Todd Gurley
    Favorite Rams Player All Time: Torry Holt
    Favorite Rams Moment from 2015: Just watching Gurley absolutely carry the team early to mid season.
    Most memorable Rams moment since you became a fan: The tackle. It's been all **** from 2004 on. Sat though all of it as they were in St. Louis and now i'm rewarded with them moving back to my hometown.
    NFL Teams You Like: **** EM ALL/ Panthers
    NFL Teams You Dislike: Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers
    Top 3 NFL Players You Like [discluding Rams]: Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers, Larry Fitzgerald
    Top 3 NFL Players You Dislike: Russell Wilson, Golden Tate, Frank Gore (I don't care if he's retired)
    MLB Team: LA Dodgers
    NBA Team: LA Lakers
    NHL Team: LA Kings
    Favorite UFC/MMA fighter: Conor McGregor
    Favorite Bands/Artist: Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, RHCP, The Strokes, Calvin Harris
    Favorite Movies: The Goonies, Kingsmen, Independence Day, Legend of Drunken Master
    Favorite Games: Final Fantasy IX/X/XIV, Tales Series, Fire Emblem Series, The Last of Us, Legend of Zelda OOT
    Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Archer, It's Always Sunny, South Park, FMA brotherhood
    Hobbies/Interests: Videogames, Motorcycles, Working out, Drinking
    Anything else you would like to add: LETS PARTY LA RAMS 2016!
    LA Rams 2016!

Though I'm sorry for the St.L. fans I'm glad for the L.A. people that the team is back there.

I know the Rams had a long history there.