Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    I have no problem dealing Delly. I would definitely deal him. So overrated defensively. Just tries hard. But he annoys me. I'd try and deal Henson first. He stinks. Moose will opt out. Then can rebuild C position. Plum is awful but will get run due to contract. Then in offseason deal Telly's 2-20 and maybe Delly can get dealt at this deadline to a team like Kings or a contender that needs a backup PG. Have to get some wiggle room to give yourself options because even with our core that is nowhere near championship as we've seen. Jabari is a nice player but has flaws. Core will get better but this team needs a young athletic big in Turner from Pacers mold that can contribute pretty quick. Also a good PG would be nice and can move Brogdon to natural SG spot.

I'd trade everyone not named Giannis,Parker,Middleton,Maker,Vaughn. Everyone else can go. 76ers may be mildly interested in Delly if we dangled him. Delly and 2017 first for Noel. Moose and Snell to Pelicans for Holiday. Then see if Kings be interested in Henson and Beasley for Koufos and Cassipi or something like that. Or Henson to Mavs for Bogut or 3 way where Bogut to Celtics and we get Amir. If we could trade any of 2017 first and Delly,Telly,Moose,Henson,Snell,Beasley and some how end up with a Noel and Holiday i'd be happy.

Holiday,Brogdon,Parker,Giannis,Noel.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'd trade everyone not named Giannis,Parker,Middleton,Maker,Vaughn. Everyone else can go. 76ers may be mildly interested in Delly if we dangled him. Delly and 2017 first for Noel. Moose and Snell to Pelicans for Holiday. Then see if Kings be interested in Henson and Beasley for Koufos and Cassipi or something like that. Or Henson to Mavs for Bogut or 3 way where Bogut to Celtics and we get Amir. If we could trade any of 2017 first and Delly,Telly,Moose,Henson,Snell,Beasley and some how end up with a Noel and Holiday i'd be happy.

Holiday,Brogdon,Parker,Giannis,Noel.
    Like the Delly trade idea and even the Pelicans deal too. Rather just get Bogut for Henson or 3-way deal to get Amir. I'd be happy with that. Then have financial flexibility and didn't give up any of the core.

Well Parker is done for the season with torn ACL. What will the line ups will be now? Slide Giannis to SF and get another big in the line up? Or slide Middleton to SF and either start Snell at SG or what? I know previous game Kidd said Middleton be getting like 15 to 20 minutes off the bench. Unless Beasley gets the start at SF? Telly or Maker get the start at PF?

Problem with this roster is Giannis is a one man show. Not many other scorers he can count on. Sparky and callers after Laker game pointed out Kidd had a line up of something like Delly,Snell,Henson and not sure who else and that's how we died early. Delly and Telly seem worthless and waste of money. Henson is junk. Snell probably get over paid cause we can. Hopefully Zanik is smart with our cap once Hammond walks away. Also scrap the defense scheme and just go man to man.

There's really nothing we can do at this time to make our team any good. With Parker done for the year and Middleton still a long ways from being Middleton, we don't have enough consistent scoring to expect to beat anyone. Sure a player or 2 can step up in a particular game to get a win, but we shouldn't be favored in any game until Middleton has his 1st 20 point game of the season. There's no telling how far we can fall in the standings. The only team I couldn't see us catching is the Nets. I would expect the Lakers to finish above us, unless teams start to tank to stay below us. The season is over for the bucks, now it's just trying to maximize our assets for next season, which is based on who we can get in this draft.

Got a question about Giannis Antetokounmpo he is listed as a small forward but, it looks like to me he can also play power forward and in small ball situations center due to his immense versatility. So what is his actual position just wanted to know from Bucks fans who have more experience watching this guy?

He doesn't really have a position. He's basically a point forward. He brings the ball up and defends either the sf or pf. He has played center defensively as well, but it's not in huge bursts.

The bucks don't really play traditional positions. When everyone is healthy, Parker and Giannis played a bunch together and if you had to label their positions, they were both the 3/4. Defensive assignments varied in matchups.

So after our/My doom and gloom is over and we see this team turning it around and becoming a playoff team right in front of our eyes, lets rethink our expectations for this season and beyond.

2017 - there are 14 games left in the regular season, we are 8-1 in our last 9. We are currently in the 7 seed, 1 game behind Indiana at 6 and half a game ahead of Miami the other hot team. We play the Warriors tonite. I would call it a pickem game, but give a slight edge to the Warriors at home. I see us going 9-5 down the stretch, which keeps us in front of Detroit, moves us ahead of Indiana, but probably tied with or below Miami, so we finish as the 7 seed. That means we'll either get Boston or washington in the 1st round. Neither of those teams should scare us, but we will need to play real well to win a series.

2017/18 - We resign Snell in the offseason and Monroe opts out and then resigns a 3 year $40 Mil contract. Hawes opts out and leaves. We resign JET for another season. Bealsey and Jones leave in free agency. We make no other significant FA signings.

Centers - Monroe, Maker, Henson
    PF's - Giannis, Teletovic, Parker
    SF's - Middleton, (Giannis)
    SG's Snell, JET, Vaughn, (Brogdon)
    PG's Brogdon, Delly

Thats 12 player including Jabari, not including 2017 rookies. Ideally we draft a PF so Giannis can play SF or a rim protecting C and a PG/Combo Guard in the 2nd.

I think Moose easily fetches more then 3/$40M on open market. I haven't checked out the complete free agency list for big men. Mainly Millsap and then Moose I think. Not including RFA's since they probably get matched.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I think Moose easily fetches more then 3/$40M on open market. I haven't checked out the complete free agency list for big men. Mainly Millsap and then Moose I think. Not including RFA's since they probably get matched.
    No one expressed any interest in him knowing that we were wanting to trade him. I just don't see teams lining up to give him $20 Mil per season.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So after our/My doom and gloom is over and we see this team turning it around and becoming a playoff team right in front of our eyes, lets rethink our expectations for this season and beyond.

2017 - there are 14 games left in the regular season, we are 8-1 in our last 9. We are currently in the 7 seed, 1 game behind Indiana at 6 and half a game ahead of Miami the other hot team. We play the Warriors tonite. I would call it a pickem game, but give a slight edge to the Warriors at home. I see us going 9-5 down the stretch, which keeps us in front of Detroit, moves us ahead of Indiana, but probably tied with or below Miami, so we finish as the 7 seed. That means we'll either get Boston or washington in the 1st round. Neither of those teams should scare us, but we will need to play real well to win a series.

2017/18 - We resign Snell in the offseason and Monroe opts out and then resigns a 3 year $40 Mil contract. Hawes opts out and leaves. We resign JET for another season. Bealsey and Jones leave in free agency. We make no other significant FA signings.

Centers - Monroe, Maker, Henson
    PF's - Giannis, Teletovic, Parker
    SF's - Middleton, (Giannis)
    SG's Snell, JET, Vaughn, (Brogdon)
    PG's Brogdon, Delly

Thats 12 player including Jabari, not including 2017 rookies. Ideally we draft a PF so Giannis can play SF or a rim protecting C and a PG/Combo Guard in the 2nd.
    I don't see Bucks winning 9 games down the stretch. 6 or 7 more realistic. 7-7 might get it done as far as making playoffs but likely an 8-seed.

Also someone will give Moose more than 13 million. I see him getting decent money at least 3-45 from someone and will probably opt out. I can see Spurs bringing him in. Not sure if Gasol is in SA after this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    No one expressed any interest in him knowing that we were wanting to trade him. I just don't see teams lining up to give him $20 Mil per season.
    I could see the Nets get desperate. Lopez can park out and rain threes and let Moose work inside. I could see them or another team chase Snell as well. They missed out on Johnson and Crabbe last summer. Offer sheets got matched.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast