Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bold Predictions

With the start of training camps/preseason nearing, I think it is only necessary to start a bold prediction thread for our Rams and the rest of the league.

For starters, I predict Robert Quinn will bounce back in a big way this season and record over 13 sacks

I predict Gurley will get even better
    Baseball has been very very good to me!

I agree with you. Todd Gurley looks like hes ready to explode!

We just have to hope our line stays healthy and progresses BC there's plenty of potential there. though there are some question marks at the same time.
    Will Greg Robinson improve this season?
    Will Jamon Brown+Rob Havenstein take the next step?
    Worst case, the Rams protection up front should be better than it was last year. When it was bottom 5 in the league most of the season. Mainly due to injuries. We could NOT catch a damn break w injuries up front last season. It was ridiculous. I don't even know how Gurley managed to produce the way that he did. And I don't think he has received enough credit for that point.
    So Let's put it this way.. If he were running behind the Cowboys or Steelers line, he prob would have had near or around 1500-1600. At the very least. So that only shows how special he really is. And he only started in 12 games last year.

I predict Pharoh Cooper impresses enough during preseason to earn a spot in our receiving core. Likely as our #4 or #5 receiver. And by mid season, he will establish himself as a key contributor in our offense. And become a starter on the outside opposite Brian Quick. With Tavon Austin/Stedman Bailey playing inside. W/ Kenny Britt being the odd man out. And losing playing time.

I also predict Mark Barron having another big season. Further showing everyone how far he has come and how comfortable he is playing OLB for us. And he will do so by earning himself his first trip to the probowl.

Bold prediction:

Andy Dalton/Cincinnati Bengals relationship comes to an end.

Dalton once again misses some time. AJ impresses in his absence. which leads to the Bengals making the decision to move on from Dalton once & for all & name McCaron the teams NEW starting QB.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalRed24 View Post
    I predict Pharoh Cooper impresses enough during preseason to earn a spot in our receiving core. Likely as our #4 or #5 receiver. And by mid season, he will establish himself as a key contributor in our offense. And become a starter on the outside opposite Brian Quick. With Tavon Austin/Stedman Bailey playing inside. W/ Kenny Britt being the odd man out. And losing playing time.

I also predict Mark Barron having another big season. Further showing everyone how far he has come and how comfortable he is playing OLB for us. And he will do so by earning himself his first trip to the probowl.
    Is Bailey playing this year?

Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Is Bailey playing this year?
    Nah, he got offered a assistant coaching job at WVU of something
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Yeah I figured Bailey would be out all season. Great opportunity for Phareoh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    LA Rams 2016!

The Spruce guy Gruden was all over in the first game looked pretty good too as far as receivers go. Don't think he played at all against the Chiefs though.

He was hurt. I bet he gets plenty of time against the Broncos.

Brian quick is so disappointing
    LA Rams 2016!