Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    At first I assumed Daryl since he was looking for Sasha/Rosita but now I think it was Dwight as well since I saw a crossbow silhouette and I think he still has it.

Maybe it was Dwight spying on Eugene to see if he was real about switching sides or not and him watching was the reason why Eugene didn't wanna go. I just mentioned in the spoiler thread why I don't buy that Eugene switched sides even though he refused today so maybe that could be a scenario?
    Well didnt Dwight leave a couple episodes ago...probably him coming back after looking for his "wife"

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tartar View Post
    Well didnt Dwight leave a couple episodes ago...probably him coming back after looking for his "wife"

Nah he came back and that's when Carson died. Last we saw him, he was with Eugene on that balcony.

I actually liked the episode because we got some back story to Rosita and gives us a reason why she thinks she can do this. Also I like Simon from the saviors, he is somewhat funny.

At the end that was clearly Dwight with the crossbow. At first you think Daryl, but he does not have the crossbow and no way he made it there in time or that he will go there after escaping just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42:31524709
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Was that Daryl at the end?
    Not sure. I feel like it could easily be Dwight. Especially since it looks like Daryl is with the Alexandria crew in the next episode.

Overall, that episode was pretty meh. Once again it was an episode where nothing happened. Three things happened in the entire episode:

1. Jesus is gay.

2. Rosita and Sasha took forever to make it to the Saviors compound and actually did a tiny bit at the very end but of course they didn't show us any of it because it's the Walking Dead.

3. The doctor was taken away from the Hilltop.

I hate that this show has devolved to only being like 3 or 4 good episodes a season now. It's really ridiculous. I'd rather have them do 8 episode seasons if they'd make all the episodes enjoyable and worth watching.
    Classic TWD complainer right here.

"once again an episode where nothing happened"

Next statement immediately following...

"Three things happened"

Lol some people I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I actually liked the episode because we got some back story to Rosita and gives us a reason why she thinks she can do this. Also I like Simon from the saviors, he is somewhat funny.

At the end that was clearly Dwight with the crossbow. At first you think Daryl, but he does not have the crossbow and no way he made it there in time or that he will go there after escaping just yet.

What was Daryl holding in his scene before he cried though....was it a gun or a cross bow? I thought he found another one ...reguardless thought i think its Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Classic TWD complainer right here.

"once again an episode where nothing happened"

Next statement immediately following...

"Three things happened"

Lol some people I swear...
    Well obviously the statement that "nothing happened" is hyperbole. Of course things happened in the episode but they were almost all unimportant things that don't move the overall story forward. Even the three things I mentioned are fairly small things that shouldn't be a focal point of an episode.

TWD just has too many episodes like this and it's a major reason their ratings are trending down. You can look across the internet at different reviews (and within this thread) and see that it's a major issue with the series right now. The end of the episode was good but the rest of the episode was pretty much filler.

I didn't really care for that episode very much.

Eugene surprised me. Maybe he really is turning.

They really waste Jesus' potential on tv.

Why the **** would Darryl and Maggie hide in one place they know the saviours typically go?

Simon as mentioned above is an entertaining character. With dirty moustache and all.

Black sails racking up tons of dull episodes for its final season. Almost as bad as TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Black sails racking up tons of dull episodes for its final season. Almost as bad as TWD.
    I thought it started pretty good but it has been pretty dry for the last three episodes or so though.

This episode felt much faster than other episodes. It was great they decided to focus on more than one storyline here and looked in on 3. Of them, the Oceanside focus was handled the best. It was concise and it moved the story forward in constructive ways (not sure why all of TWD can't be like this).

The stuff with Maggie and Gregory is still pretty interesting. I wonder where Gregory is off to in Virginia?

I don't like that they basically just gave us a cliff-hanger last week and then didn't show us any of it. Sasha is just locked in the closet now? What exactly did she do? Give us something here. Same thing with Rosita. We are to assume she just accepted that Dwight wanted to turn on Negan? Some more there would have been good too.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode and it is definitely a step up from the last few which have been really lacking. With Sasha and Rosita, though, the show didn't show us their interesting parts and rather just gave us the (with Sasha at least) the same old Negan speech that we've seen 3 times now. I think the show needs to figure out which scenes they can draw out longer (like Sasha storming the compound or Rosita and Dwight having a conversation) and which ones they need to cut down on dramatically (like a whole episode of Sasha and Rosita travelling to the Saviors compound, etc.).

Gregory is off to see Simon

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Rapey Davey <3

Seriously I hope negan never dies

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    This episode felt much faster than other episodes. It was great they decided to focus on more than one storyline here and looked in on 3. Of them, the Oceanside focus was handled the best. It was concise and it moved the story forward in constructive ways (not sure why all of TWD can't be like this).

The stuff with Maggie and Gregory is still pretty interesting. I wonder where Gregory is off to in Virginia?

I don't like that they basically just gave us a cliff-hanger last week and then didn't show us any of it. Sasha is just locked in the closet now? What exactly did she do? Give us something here. Same thing with Rosita. We are to assume she just accepted that Dwight wanted to turn on Negan? Some more there would have been good too.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode and it is definitely a step up from the last few which have been really lacking. With Sasha and Rosita, though, the show didn't show us their interesting parts and rather just gave us the (with Sasha at least) the same old Negan speech that we've seen 3 times now. I think the show needs to figure out which scenes they can draw out longer (like Sasha storming the compound or Rosita and Dwight having a conversation) and which ones they need to cut down on dramatically (like a whole episode of Sasha and Rosita travelling to the Saviors compound, etc.).
    Well said, and pretty much sums up my feelings as well. They did a great job pacing and getting multiple storylines moving forward, which is my main complaint. I wish every episode could be done like that in terms of pacing and not just drawing out and focusing on one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Rapey Davey <3

Seriously I hope negan never dies
    I wish we would of gotten a glimpse of how he became the leader of the saviors, the way we got a glimpse of the governor's back story.

A prequel episode for the notorious killer has already been rumoured, but now the series showrunner Scott Gimple has all but confirmed the news. Although we may have a while to wait...

Chatting to Yahoo TV, Scott revealed: "I do believe... it's in the future. There's a loose plan in place I have."
    my guess would be season 8

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast