Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Because they would probably shoot her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And it costs money

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    another **** episode

this show is going downhill fast
    That's the thing about this show. Get maybe one excellent episode mixed in with so so episodes and junk episodes to drag out the season. Then the best episodes are the main build up episodes and shows tons of stuff without wasting time or I call it fluff when they milk out episodes. My guess is the main war doesn't even start before this season is over. Be lucky to see it start after the midseason cut off point if were lucky of season 8. Even then be little nickel and dime shootouts here and there and maybe carry over to season 9 before Negan is killed or whatever.

I didn't think that was a **** episode. It wasn't excellent but like a 7 out of 10.

That episode needed to happen in order for everything to domino.

I mean in the grand scheme of things you have to think that Morgan and Carol going into full rage modes is worth an entire episode build up. May not like how it got there but, that was the main point of that episiode and I am excited to watch those 2 go on a rampage.

I thought it was a good episode. I agree with Raps Champ, about a 7. The main thing for me that happened besides having Carol, Morgan and the gang on board was showing how truly close to the edge Morgan is. I had mostly forgotten about his crazy ways and then snap. Kills dude with his bare hands. What more do people want?

Yeah that was one of the better episodes of the season. Whoever wrote that one should write the rest of the episodes.

Basically, if Rick isn't in the episode, it's a better episode.

I do get a chuckle how the 2 people who will never die (Rick and Carl) hapen to be 2 of the more boring people on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Yeah that was one of the better episodes of the season. Whoever wrote that one should write the rest of the episodes.
    Yeah, thought it was a good one too.

Yeah I liked that episode quite a bit actually. Most of this season has been good IMO (other than a few moments of laughably bad CGI).

I love that Morgan and Carol are about to rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Yeah I liked that episode quite a bit actually. Most of this season has been good IMO (other than a few moments of laughably bad CGI).

I love that Morgan and Carol are about to rampage.
    I think one of those two dies.

The downside is we still have to watch another episode of Rick & Co. getting more guns for the weirdo gang. This means we will have to watch Rick trying to convince those women to join the fight against the Saviors after Tara has a hard time telling him that there are more guns there. Not sure how they'll get the guns from them but I imagine they'll find some way to make it work. Then maybe the last few episodes can be geared towards evening the playing field some.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Basically, if Rick isn't in the episode, it's a better episode.

I do get a chuckle how the 2 people who will never die (Rick and Carl) hapen to be 2 of the more boring people on the show.
    They are lame.

Was that Daryl at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Was that Daryl at the end?
    Not sure. I feel like it could easily be Dwight. Especially since it looks like Daryl is with the Alexandria crew in the next episode.

Overall, that episode was pretty meh. Once again it was an episode where nothing happened. Three things happened in the entire episode:

1. Jesus is gay.

2. Rosita and Sasha took forever to make it to the Saviors compound and actually did a tiny bit at the very end but of course they didn't show us any of it because it's the Walking Dead.

3. The doctor was taken away from the Hilltop.

I hate that this show has devolved to only being like 3 or 4 good episodes a season now. It's really ridiculous. I'd rather have them do 8 episode seasons if they'd make all the episodes enjoyable and worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Not sure. I feel like it could easily be Dwight. Especially since it looks like Daryl is with the Alexandria crew in the next episode.

Overall, that episode was pretty meh. Once again it was an episode where nothing happened. Three things happened in the entire episode:

1. Jesus is gay.

2. Rosita and Sasha took forever to make it to the Saviors compound and actually did a tiny bit at the very end but of course they didn't show us any of it because it's the Walking Dead.

3. The doctor was taken away from the Hilltop.

I hate that this show has devolved to only being like 3 or 4 good episodes a season now. It's really ridiculous. I'd rather have them do 8 episode seasons if they'd make all the episodes enjoyable and worth watching.
    At first I assumed Daryl since he was looking for Sasha/Rosita but now I think it was Dwight as well since I saw a crossbow silhouette and I think he still has it.

Maybe it was Dwight spying on Eugene to see if he was real about switching sides or not and him watching was the reason why Eugene didn't wanna go. I just mentioned in the spoiler thread why I don't buy that Eugene switched sides even though he refused today so maybe that could be a scenario?

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast