Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Malcolm Brogdon

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Hard to believe but Brogdon will be a RFA in the summer of 2019 already. That went fast. I bet he commands $10M per easily. Doubt we can afford to keep him. Especially with whatever Parker gets and then extensions to Middleton and or Bledsoe in summer of 2019 as well. As much as I like PREZ I think he peaked. Doubt he improves to much more. I prefer to package him with a Amigo and upgrade. I'd probably do the same with Maker and another Amigo.

I agree on packaging with an amigo to upgrade. No chance in hell Bledsoe is coming back.

Iím not a Bledsoe fan by any means, and Iím more than willing to move him. But if we donít, Iím willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what bud can do with him. Heís still a talented player, but might need the right coach.

As much as I think our roster issues go beyond coaching, Iíd be interested in seeing what a coaching upgrade can do for guys.

As for Brogdon, if itís him and an amigo for a solid player or pick, then maybe. But Iím not using him as a sweetener just to get rid of a bad deal. I donít think the saved money is worth the loss of a decent player.

Iíve always said heís far from off limits. If he needs to be part of a deal to get a good player, then Iím dealing him for sure. But Iím not just dumping him. He may sign a biggish deal next year and walk. But thereís also a chance we can resign him to a reasonable deal. Heís not a bad 5th starter or first guard off the bench.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567