Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Brogdon

Post Malcolm Brogdon

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    He already making Vaughn look like an after thought!

If you look at Brogdon's face real quick he kinda looks like Andre Miller.

If you look at Brogdon's face real quick he kinda looks like Andre Miller.
    I know one thing......he has very intense look! Did u see how he was looking in him and Maker's press conference?

Brogdon is the real deal. My favorite player in this draft. He's only going to be a role player and can fill in as a role player as a 1, 2 or 3 with his role changing at each position. He can be the veteran leader on this team, even as a rookie. He takes the game serious and with a commitment 2nd to none and will bring some of that out of the rest of his team mates as well.

Had we not signed Dellavedova, I might have seen him as our starting Pg, not that he is a Pg, but defensively he can cover them and he handles and passes well enough to pull it off sense the offense will run through Giannis. As it is now, he'll probably play the SF position on the 2nd unit, allowing Vaughn to play the SG spot and MCW/Ennis at the point. What ever the position or role we find for him, he'll do it well.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Brogdon is the real deal. My favorite player in this draft. He's only going to be a role player and can fill in as a role player as a 1, 2 or 3 with his role changing at each position. He can be the veteran leader on this team, even as a rookie. He takes the game serious and with a commitment 2nd to none and will bring some of that out of the rest of his team mates as well.

Had we not signed Dellavedova, I might have seen him as our starting Pg, not that he is a Pg, but defensively he can cover them and he handles and passes well enough to pull it off sense the offense will run through Giannis. As it is now, he'll probably play the SF position on the 2nd unit, allowing Vaughn to play the SG spot and MCW/Ennis at the point. What ever the position or role we find for him, he'll do it well.
    I got a feeling Vaughn may get packaged in a Monroe trade or get very little playing time with additional moves are coming!!

Vaughn right arm might be draggin' from all the shots he took today - and missed. Vaughn needs to shoot the ball and obviously make 3s or he's not really a valuable player. He is only 20 but man, summer league he has had 2 clunkers in 3 games. Bricking 3s. Although he has had better drives and passes to Thon for jams. But I am pretty confident Brogdon will be ahead of him from Game 1. He is a better defender and rebounder. I see him as kind of a Rip Hamilton type. Money from 16-19 feet don't recall Rip from 3 but I think Brogdon might be better than Rip IIRC. Brogdon is a smart, savvy player and is going to defend from Day 1. If Vaughn isn't hitting from 3 not sure what else he brings at this point. Summer league supposed to be confidence boost but Vaughn is struggling.

No rush to cut bait for Vaughn he's still young. But I feel ya. Also Bucks do tend to shy away from guys that don't pan out right away or are injuryprone. Vaughn hasn't been injured. But so far he could get buried on depth chart or like you said a tiny sweetener tossed into a deal to get it moving along. Hard to say. But most of us always suggest a MCW for McLemore and McLemore is a SG.

Second-round pick Malcolm Brogdon received a three-year deal with the Bucks that will be worth more than the minimum for the first two years. Those first two years are also fully guaranteed, per Pincus, who suggests that the total three-year value is just below $3MM.
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2016/08/c...cks-spurs.html

Sure hope he come along quickly because our depth is very shaky!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I got a feeling Vaughn may get packaged in a Monroe trade or get very little playing time with additional moves are coming!!
    I agree now about Vaughn. Brogdon made Vaughn expendable now. Vaughn be a throw in if we get more then 1 guy back in a Moose trade. Wouldn't be shocked to see a Moose, Vaughn for Evans and Ajinca. That's when Evans is healthy when ever his time table is for a return. Reason I say throw in is seems Kidd probably wont waive Novak or Jet now. So next in line is Vaughn at bottom of roster.

Man, he looks like Andre Miller doesn't he. He's a big taller, but he plays that same no elevation game that Miller did. He should be more athletic than late career Miller, but it looks like his game may be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Man, he looks like Andre Miller doesn't he. He's a big taller, but he plays that same no elevation game that Miller did. He should be more athletic than late career Miller, but it looks like his game may be similar.
    Good comparison!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast