Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Spanish La Liga 2016/17

All talk about the Spanish league here.

Rosters, team news, games, completed transfers etc.

With Luis Enrique out at the end of the season, I want Sampaoli as the new Barcelona coach

Spanish La Liga 2016/17

El Classico was a great game. Messi gets the Lebron treatment where anyone is near him the official gets the whistle ready. The game with the red card and everything was nothing less then spectacular. I still think that Navas played an overall bad game. I know that he made some ridiculous saves but the one save he didn't make on the Rakatic goal was nothing less then horrible. Rakatic went to his left and was only going to shoot to the left but Navas stayed to the right and when he was beat to the left he was shocked. That was some school boy mistake and it cost the game.

The only way Barca was going to win was with the advantage on there side. I don't want to sound like the bitter Real fan but it was a good game overall.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Please confirm, I am not believing at all !!

Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes could be leaving the Catalans this summer according to blamefootball reports.