Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,439

    Where do you stand on trading Kevin Love?

    Do you want to see Kevin Love traded?
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    9,226
    I like Kevin, He had a nice game 7 and he's a good guy. But he just hasn't been a fit with this team. Cavs should def shop him and see what offers you get. If a team offers something really nice take it. If not im good with Love too. Maybe a 3rd season will help these guys work better together.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    portland,or via You'n'g'sTown,ohio
    Posts
    2,406
    its been eerily quiet when it comes to love being moved...starting to feel like its not going to happen
    ....coooookie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,439
    Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    its been eerily quiet when it comes to love being moved...starting to feel like its not going to happen
    I have been feeling the same way. I hope that is not the case. I'm hoping for a Blake for Love trade. I think its a good fit and great talent pick up for cleveland. At the very least Blake is a very tradeable asset.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    6,689
    Lakers fan here re-posting what I thought would be a nice trade idea for you guys heading forward. Considering that your team definitely needs some young blood in exchange for Kyrie Irving and maybe Kevin Love, too --

    1.) Would you take on Randle/Nance Jr./Clarkson/ and the contract of Luol DENG for Love, Shumpert and Felder?
    2.) Kyrie can go to MIA for future picks / Justice Winslow and Goran Dragic

    Thompson/Randle
    Deng/Nance Jr.
    LBJ/Winslow/RJ
    Smith/Korver
    Dragic/Clarkson

    Gives you vet starters and a young bench.
    SHOW

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    RELOOK CAVS!

    TRADE 1: TRADE K.IRVING TO THE KNICKS FOR F/C PORZINGIS, C J.NOAH, & 2018 1ST RD PICK.

    TRADE 2: 4 WAY: OKC/PHX/CLE/UTAH.

    - THUNDER ACQUIRES F/C T.THOMPSON & SG A.BURKS
    - THUNDER TRADES C/F E.KANTER & SF K.SINGLER.

    L: ADAMS/TT/PG13/ROBERSON/WESTBROOK
    KEY B: A.BURKS, PATTERSON, MCDERMOTT

    - SUNS ACQUIRE E.KANTER, PG D.EXUM, SF K.SINGLER
    - SUNS TRADE T.CHANDLER & E.BLEDSOE.

    L: KANTER/CRISS/JACKSON/BOOKER/ULIS
    KEY B: BENDER, WILLIAMS, WARREN, SINGLER, EXUM

    - JAZZ ACQUIRE F/C K.LOVE
    - JAZZ TRADES F/C D.FAVORS, PG D.EXUM, & SG A.BURKS

    L: GOBERT/LOVE/INGLES/HOOD/RUBIO
    KEY B: SEFOLOSHA, JJ, NETO, D.MITCHELL, BRADLEY

    - CAVS ACQUIRE PG BLEDSOE, T.CHANDLER, D.FAVORS
    - CAVS TRADE K.LOVE, TT.

    2018 CAVS:

    STARTERS: CHANDLER/PORZINGIS/JAMES/WADE/BLEDSOE
    KEY B: noah, FAVORS, J.GREEN, JR, KORVER, ROSE.
    OTHERS: R.JEFFERSON, J.CALDERON, FELDER, OSMAN

    * Bulls trade G/F Shumpert, F/C C.Frye, & 2nd rd pick to Bulls for G D.Wade.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    portland,or via You'n'g'sTown,ohio
    Posts
    2,406
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    RELOOK CAVS!

    TRADE 1: TRADE K.IRVING TO THE KNICKS FOR F/C PORZINGIS, C J.NOAH, & 2018 1ST RD PICK.

    TRADE 2: 4 WAY: OKC/PHX/CLE/UTAH.

    - THUNDER ACQUIRES F/C T.THOMPSON & SG A.BURKS
    - THUNDER TRADES C/F E.KANTER & SF K.SINGLER.

    L: ADAMS/TT/PG13/ROBERSON/WESTBROOK
    KEY B: A.BURKS, PATTERSON, MCDERMOTT

    - SUNS ACQUIRE E.KANTER, PG D.EXUM, SF K.SINGLER
    - SUNS TRADE T.CHANDLER & E.BLEDSOE.

    L: KANTER/CRISS/JACKSON/BOOKER/ULIS
    KEY B: BENDER, WILLIAMS, WARREN, SINGLER, EXUM

    - JAZZ ACQUIRE F/C K.LOVE
    - JAZZ TRADES F/C D.FAVORS, PG D.EXUM, & SG A.BURKS

    L: GOBERT/LOVE/INGLES/HOOD/RUBIO
    KEY B: SEFOLOSHA, JJ, NETO, D.MITCHELL, BRADLEY

    - CAVS ACQUIRE PG BLEDSOE, T.CHANDLER, D.FAVORS
    - CAVS TRADE K.LOVE, TT.

    2018 CAVS:

    STARTERS: CHANDLER/PORZINGIS/JAMES/WADE/BLEDSOE
    KEY B: noah, FAVORS, J.GREEN, JR, KORVER, ROSE.
    OTHERS: R.JEFFERSON, J.CALDERON, FELDER, OSMAN

    * Bulls trade G/F Shumpert, F/C C.Frye, & 2nd rd pick to Bulls for G D.Wade.
    after today,this is moot
    ....coooookie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Marion Indiana
    Posts
    412
    I could see the Cavs trying to package the Nets first and Thomson for an Anthony Davis or Porzingis. I don't see that happening till closer to the trade dead line though. Really happy with the Irving trade. Not glad to see him leave, but we got a haul in return


    "Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,163
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post
    I could see the Cavs trying to package the Nets first and Thomson for an Anthony Davis or Porzingis. I don't see that happening till closer to the trade dead line though. Really happy with the Irving trade. Not glad to see him leave, but we got a haul in return
    Tristen is widely considered an overrated and overpaid player by every team other than the Cavs due to Lebron who makes him useful. No one would want his contract unless they get a top pick for him let alone giving up their best player


    Why we are champions of the World Series!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Tristen is widely considered an overrated and overpaid player by every team other than the Cavs due to Lebron who makes him useful. No one would want his contract unless they get a top pick for him let alone giving up their best player
    Tristan + Nets picks for Boogie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •