Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 275 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4114
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It is ****ing insane. Trump calls Africa a shithole. CNN reports. Msnbc reports. NY 1 reports. NBC has a quick blurb at a commercial. Fox news talking about the existence of UFOs'

Now that works both ways, I know

Please people, if you insist on watching the crap on Fox, MSNBC or CNN, watch the other news channels to balance the bull ****

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    At least he's the coolest monkey?

I don't get stunned easily but when I saw that, the look on my face was a combination of smelling the worst fart ever, hearing nails on a chalkboard and seeing a dog hump a cat.

Sadly, my face was like oh, when I heard Trump's stupidity just now.

What a piece of **** this man is.
    lmao, same! shockingly racist

that **** was so racist, it'd a been considered racist even in the 80's!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

**** had me laughing.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    You mean history like how Israel has called for the overthrow of the government of nearly all its neighbors within the last 40 years? How the Israeli PM came in front of the US Congress to tell us to invade Iraq less than 15 years ago? How Israel constantly talked and continues to talk about removing Assad's government in Syria? Or overthrowing the government of Iran? Or how about Lebanon in the early 80s?

What kind of history are we talking about here, chief? Sounds more like you want to talk about YOURstory.
    Just imagine if Israel wasn't the strongest military country in the Middle East, there'd be no Israel, isn't that correct? You'd be a happy guy, wouldn't you Sunshine?

Almost forgot about how these democratic peace loving neighbors of Israel who slaughter Christians, Kurds and other minorities. Oops, forgot about these same peace loving Muslim Sunni/Shia dictatorships been killing each other for over 1400 years.

Again, just imagine if Israel wasn't so technologically and military advanced. These countries would have butchered all Jews.

Today, as you probably know in Iran, the common man want freedom of expression rather than repressive regime in place since 1979.

So Sunshine, are you jihadist and/or do you not recognize Israel right to exist?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 01-12-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Well, Hello There!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

All Race Related Articles And Discussions volume II

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Holy ****! Lmao, insanely racist!
    Or, pro-evolution? If we all believed in evolution could we all proudly wear a shirt that says we are the best monkey in the jungle?

But yeah yeah, context + history. There are certain things that are hot-wired and should not be said.

The mother had no issue with it... but its hard to believe an art director would let that pass through regardless bc you know it will kick up a **** storm. If you don't know that... smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 01-12-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Just imagine if Israel wasn't the strongest military country in the Middle East, there'd be no Israel, isn't that correct? You'd be a happy guy, wouldn't you Sunshine?

Almost forgot about how these democratic peace loving neighbors of Israel who slaughter Christians, Kurds and other minorities. Oops, forgot about these same peace loving Muslim Sunni/Shia dictatorships been killing each other for over 1400 years.

Again, just imagine if Israel wasn't so technologically and military advanced. These countries would have butchered all Jews.

Today, as you probably know in Iran, the common man want freedom of expression rather than repressive regime in place since 1979.

So Sunshine, are you jihadist and/or do you not recognize Israel right to exist?

You realize every question you ask is just an ultimatum, right?

Do you support Israel or are you anti-Semitic?

Talk about narrow minded.

It is ****ing insane. Trump calls Africa a shithole. CNN reports. Msnbc reports. NY 1 reports. NBC has a quick blurb at a commercial. Fox news talking about the existence of UFOs'

Now that works both ways, I know

Please people, if you insist on watching the crap on Fox, MSNBC or CNN, watch the other news channels to balance the bull ****
    there is other important news than fake news like Liberal CNN and MSNBC want to push 24/7 to influence people towards their agenda. Conservative Fox continues to cover all news.
    all media whether it's on TV like CNN/MSNBC/or Fox, or print/online.. they all will push an agenda. people need to stop believing everything the media tells them.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post

So you admit that Israel are aggressors in the modern Middle East but you're trying to excuse it by saying "they started it" and playing up to Western stereotypes of Islamic violence. You've run clean out of excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

He's still playing with the old playbook where you just accuse everyone of being a bigot when they point out facts about reality. That magic tactic is busted, it's the 21st century!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is other important news than fake news like Liberal CNN and MSNBC want to push 24/7 to influence people towards their agenda. Conservative Fox continues to cover all news.
    all media whether it's on TV like CNN/MSNBC/or Fox, or print/online.. they all will push an agenda. people need to stop believing everything the media tells them.
    So you have no issue with what he said? Hmm

Are you racist or stupid? Those are really your two choices at this point. I mean the entire board knows it but you haven't figured it out.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

No, it is you that provides made up narratives and revisionism of history.

You don't know fact from fiction.

Last edited by Paulie6986; 01-13-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Well, Hello There!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

[QUOTE=flea;32096786]So you admit that Israel are aggressors in the modern Middle East but you're trying to excuse it by saying "they started it" and playing up to Western stereotypes of Islamic violence. You've run clean out of excuses.

If you call defending one's self aggressors, then you don't know what the word means.

Out of curiosity, what does 'Free Palestine From the River to the Sea' mean to you?

Well, Hello There!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

So you have no issue with what he said? Hmm

Are you racist or stupid? Those are really your two choices at this point.
    is that what the media told you?

I have already said in the politics section that if this is what Trump said then he should not have said it, but right now we don't have unanimous confirmation that that is what he said.
    I would not expect a President to make this type of comment, but it is something backed up by facts and basically it was the truth.
    you know there is proof to back up that certain countries around the word are extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place. that is the definition of shithole.

not only does the word racist get used so often that it has lost meaning/impact, it gets used as a political tool to influence people.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Ooh....the classic dictionary definition defense.

Jemele.
    Last edited by HandsOnTheWheel; 01-15-2018 at 01:48 PM.