Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 258 of 264 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 3952
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I know quite well what ethnic cleansing, but when a person believes in make believe history there's no reason to have a discussion. Your viewpoint as stated previously is complete revisionism by those who want the destruction of Israel. Nothing less.

Over 800,000+ Jews were ethnically cleansed from Muslim Middle Eastern nations after 1948.

And, for your freedom skewered vision of what a Palestinian Authority led government looks like take a few minutes and get educated by Mosab Hassan Yousef, someone who knows from the inside. I'm pretty certain you know who is, but others watching this short video from the UN should be informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2NaiX-hvVQ
    Where is the revision? You keep calling it revisionist history, what am I saying that is false? You're telling me that Israel is NOT performing an ethnic cleansing? If not, then how did an arab dominant population turn into a jewish dominant one? Did Arabs voluntarily leave?

And speaking of voluntarily leaving, how many of the Jews that left Arab land do so voluntarily?

The fact that you are actually referring to that as an ethnic cleansing is legitimately sad.

Your last paragraph, what does that have to do with anything? Typical deflection tactic, start bad mouthing the other side when someone brings up things you have no answer to. Bro, you already know what it is. The rest of this forum can think what they want, but me n you know what's up and what your issue is. The deception tactics used by you and people like you have no effects on me and people like me. You may have a bunch of third parties fooled brother, but your party know damn well they ain't getting nothing by my party. And it pisses you off that we see you for what the **** you really are.

That ain't never gonna change bro. Get used to it. We not built to be deceived. They are, so your tricks work on them. But not us bro, not now, not ever, get used to it
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...his-year-story

BuzzFeed faces blowback for '37 things white people ruined this year' story
    BuzzFeed is taking heat on social media after publishing a story titled "37 things white people ruined need to stop ruining in 2018" on Wednesday afternoon.

Included on the list is the argument that white people ruined the United States by voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by a 58-37 percent margin.

Other items on Buzzfeed's list include macaroni and cheese, protests and the national anthem.

The blowback from some conservative media members on social media was swift.

(tweets in link)

Buzzfeed has published similar content in the past, including a list about slideshows which included images of students in front of slides with titles such as "White People Stay Colonizing” and “White People are a Plague to the Planet."

BuzzFeed could also be facing a major revenue shortfall.

The Wall Street Journal reported last month that the online publication is "on track to miss its revenue target for this year by a significant amount."

BuzzFeed will miss its revenue target of $350 million for 2017 by between 15 and 20 percent, which amounts to a $50 million to $70 million shortfall, according to the report.

The major miss makes the possibility of a public stock offering originally planned for 2018 "remote," sources told The Wall Street Journal.
    the original buzzfeed link..
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck...2bO#.nvPr0bWYd

this is straight up racism. like it says in the link above, "just imagine if a headline read like this for any other ethnicity".

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

LMAO white people ruined Mac and cheese. I’m guessing they’re to referring that viral food network video where the chefs put Brussel sprouts and **** in their Mac and cheese for thanksgiving.

Mac and cheese was definitely ruined

Good heavens there are still people that not only think Israel is, on balance, a victim in the modern Middle East but are deluded enough to air this "opinion" in public.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Good heavens there are still people that not only think Israel is, on balance, a victim in the modern Middle East but are deluded enough to air this "opinion" in public.
    Why do you say that?
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

2018 is Off to an Interesting Year!

Iranian Muslims are protesting an Islamic government, while nuclear North Korea is talking to South Korea, as Paul Manafort is suing the Mueller probe, and Huma Abedin sent government passwords through a Yahoo email account that was hacked.

Yes, this is real life.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Why do you say that?
    Because it's the opposite of the truth. Israel is one of the main aggressors in the modern Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Because it's the opposite of the truth. Israel is one of the main aggressors in the modern Middle East.
    Lol. I guess you don't history, silly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Sure. Can do. Easy-peasy.

Was he substantiating his opinion, or was he explaining how/why marijuana was criminalized? The headline is not factually consistent with the story. Too many people read headlines and allow them to color how they read the story. Or they read the editorial comments between the facts and misinterpret opinion as fact.

This is a common strategy for "fake news" web sites and publications, and it shows how easily people's opinions can be manipulated.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

there has been an issue over a black boy modeling a hoodie that said coolest monkey.

I see this tweet/article that comes from the mother.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Yeah idk if it was racist but it was certainly poorly thought out and can easily be considered racist.

Whoever came up with that should be fired, though...very very poor judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there has been an issue over a black boy modeling a hoodie that said coolest monkey.

I see this tweet/article that comes from the mother.

Holy ****! Lmao, insanely racist!

Lol. I guess you don't history, silly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You mean history like how Israel has called for the overthrow of the government of nearly all its neighbors within the last 40 years? How the Israeli PM came in front of the US Congress to tell us to invade Iraq less than 15 years ago? How Israel constantly talked and continues to talk about removing Assad's government in Syria? Or overthrowing the government of Iran? Or how about Lebanon in the early 80s?

What kind of history are we talking about here, chief? Sounds more like you want to talk about YOURstory.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Holy ****! Lmao, insanely racist!
    At least he's the coolest monkey?

I don't get stunned easily but when I saw that, the look on my face was a combination of smelling the worst fart ever, hearing nails on a chalkboard and seeing a dog hump a cat.

Sadly, my face was like oh, when I heard Trump's stupidity just now.

What a piece of **** this man is.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.