Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 230 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3439
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I agree in theory but it does cloud perception and it creates an expectation. It also trickles down in the sense that it isn't just those neighborhoods that get that response. THat's why I wanted be clear that I don't believe that many of the cops in those situations are racist on a personal level but their reactions could be considered such and rightfully so. It's a tricky and ****** scenario for all people involved. That's why dialogue is so important.
    But then you are in a chicken or egg situation. Cops are reacting that way for a variety of reasons- experience and statistical based. As I said before, this doesn't excuse all cops. Some cops are just bad at their jobs and others are just racist idiots. They should be reprimanded, fired or in some cases, prosecuted. But by and large, most cops are just reacting based on intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yeah, that isn't cherry picking no matter how badly you want it to be. You compared them, said you compared them, then said you didn't. That's all there is.

It's ok dude. We all make mistakes and Freudian slips, even if it reveals our absurd beliefs that whites have in someway suffered the same as blacks in the U.S.

If you honestly think quoting verbatim what you said is cherry picking no wonder you love Trump so much, statements have absolutely zero meaning to you and the meaning behind them can be altered retroactively. You seriously just make up **** as you go. It's laughable and pathetic, but I do admire your dedication to it. If only you applied that discipline to any kind of research.
    show me where I ever said the bold. not once have I ever said whites have suffered there same. I have on numerous times that blacks have in fact suffered more than whites. I have no doubt that blacks have suffered much worse for much longer. literally nobody should ever disagree with that. my point every time along with that is that whites have ALSO suffered some, and that should not be ignored.
    you took what I said and saw it in your own way, differently from what I meant.

^^lmaoooo!!!!

the struggle ✊️

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    ^^lmaoooo!!!!

the struggle ✊️
    what are you talking about.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Whites haven't suffered. They have been inconvenienced and they got pissy about it.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

show me where I ever said the bold. not once have I ever said whites have suffered there same. I have on numerous times that blacks have in fact suffered more than whites. I have no doubt that blacks have suffered much worse for much longer. literally nobody should ever disagree with that. my point every time along with that is that whites have ALSO suffered some, and that should not be ignored.
    you took what I said and saw it in your own way, differently from what I meant.
    ^^lmaoooo!!!!

the struggle ✊️
    https://cdn.dopl3r.com/memes_files/j...o-us-8OFUJ.jpg
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 09-14-2017 at 01:38 PM.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

ah, dead link, pic ain't comin thru!

I get what you saying fnk, sure, struggle isn't exclusive to any particular race or gender, every human being has struggle. That's what life is, that's what builds you into who you are.

But when talking in the context of racial demographics, and STRONG trends based off of demographics, you have to understand how ridiculous your statement sounds. Planet earth 2017 is damn near close to exclusively carved into its present state off the heels of white european colonialism and world wide oppression. The **** was centuries ago, don't feel ANY form of guilt over it, but you have to understand the worldwide power structure from yesterday in order to understand why things are the way they are today.

Lebanon. Yemen. Saudi. Jordan. Syria. How did all these countries come to be? Some bald guy with a curly white haired wig in Manchester ****in England is sitting here carving all this **** out. Small countries with clear lines of division within and with their neighbor. Divide and conquer. See, all these little factions, and militant groups, and ISIS shooting made in USA guns since their guns were handed to them by the USA, they don't exist because people there are just crazy. They exist because a very purposeful, tactical, precise methodology was used by colonial powers to ensure they leave countries in various states of chaos, from gov't to economy.

An example of Ethiopia. Umharu speaking people are half in Ethiopia and half in Sudan. And the other side of Ethiopia speaking Tigrinya, and the south is some other language. Doesn't it make sense if we were to start drawing out boundaries, that the already existing tribes would be considered and try and make them into nations? But why do that when you can purposefully cut them in half, and mash them up with other tribes, throw em all a bunch of guns and say, hey, go fight for it. You want the gov't, go get it from that guy.

And the middle east. Oh boy, you got OIL!!! Oh ****in boy, just completely dissolved. Like who controls what? Who the **** knows? There's like FIVE parties tryina take claim in Yemen. Somalia got like EIGHT or some ****. Like what the **** is going?? Matter of fact, Lebanon was supposed to be for the Christians. Sry bro, dunno what happened there, maybe I should feel muslim guilt over it? Mideast, dissolved to factions, which attempt to become armies, like Saddam's, mother****ers are so gangster, and the grand prize is a country. Play ball, like earlier Saddam, and you got the US sending you tanker loads of wmd's to go use on Iran. Don't play ball like later Saddam, and you know the rest. Same formula, Khadafi's Libya. Assad's Syria.

It's all tied together bro, you see that right? You see how it goes from centuries ago to today? All tied together.

Precise. Well thought out. Oppression tactics. Stamp, seal, and sig that *****

And it ain't the white man's fault if the brown man let's him walk in and **** his house up, thats his own damn fault. So I'm not saying this to attack you or anything, but just remember, this IS why things are as they are. Understand the role that everyone played, so you may understand where today's chaos was bred from.

Now regardless of what this means in the context of our conversation, I hope you actually read what I am telling you, this is called gettin schooled on how this mother****er rotate. Get schooled bro, you're still young, you still got a lotta potential

But on to the context of our conversation, make no mistake, we live in a white man's world. The reality of planet earth's history deems it kinda ridiculous for you to speak out so vocally and passionately about the struggle of the far and away most privelaged demographic on this planet. Especially in the midst of talking about the struggle of the least privelaged demographic on this planet. On a personal level, sure, well no ****in **** every people of every race struggle, but that's never the context of these convos.
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-14-2017 at 04:55 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Whites haven't suffered. They have been inconvenienced and they got pissy about it.

suf∑fer
    ˈsəfər/
    verb
    past tense: suffered; past participle: suffered

experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).
    don't tell me that white people have not experienced or been subject to something bad or unpleasant.

that does not mean they suffered anywhere near as much as anyone black, who no doubt have suffered more/longer. but from what I have seen some do not want to even consider anything at all that has happened to/been happening to those that are white. that's not fair, that's not pushing for equality.

I get what you saying fnk, sure, struggle isn't exclusive to any particular race or gender, every human being has struggle. That's what life is, that's what builds you into who you are.

But when talking in the context of racial demographics, and STRONG trends based off of demographics, you have to understand how ridiculous your statement sounds. Planet earth 2017 is damn near close to exclusively carved into its present state off the heels of white european colonialism and world wide oppression. The **** was centuries ago, don't feel ANY form of guilt over it, but you have to understand the worldwide power structure from yesterday in order to understand why things are the way they are today.

Lebanon. Yemen. Saudi. Jordan. Syria. How did all these countries come to be? Some bald guy with a curly white haired wig in Manchester ****in England is sitting here carving all this **** out. Small countries with clear lines of division within and with their neighbor. Divide and conquer. See, all these little factions, and militant groups, and ISIS shooting made in USA guns since their guns were handed to them by the USA, they don't exist because people there are just crazy. They exist because a very purposeful, tactical, precise methodology was used by colonial powers to ensure they leave countries in various states of chaos, from gov't to economy.

An example of Ethiopia. Umharu speaking people are half in Ethiopia and half in Sudan. And the other side of Ethiopia speaking Tigrinya, and the south is some other language. Doesn't it make sense if we were to start drawing out boundaries, that the already existing tribes would be considered and try and make them into nations? But why do that when you can purposefully cut them in half, and mash them up with other tribes, throw em all a bunch of guns and say, hey, go fight for it. You want the gov't, go get it from that guy.

And the middle east. Oh boy, you got OIL!!! Oh ****in boy, just completely dissolved. Like who controls what? Who the **** knows? There's like FIVE parties tryina take claim in Yemen. Somalia got like EIGHT or some ****. Like what the **** is going?? Matter of fact, Lebanon was supposed to be for the Christians. Sry bro, dunno what happened there, maybe I should feel muslim guilt over it? Mideast, dissolved to factions, which attempt to become armies, like Saddam's, mother****ers are so gangster, and the grand prize is a country. Play ball, like earlier Saddam, and you got the US sending you tanker loads of wmd's to go use on Iran. Don't play ball like later Saddam, and you know the rest. Same formula, Khadafi's Libya. Assad's Syria.

It's all tied together bro, you see that right? You see how it goes from centuries ago to today? All tied together.

Precise. Well thought out. Oppression tactics. Stamp, seal, and sig that *****

And it ain't the white man's fault if the brown man let's him walk in and **** his house up, thats his own damn fault. So I'm not saying this to attack you or anything, but just remember, this IS why things are as they are. Understand the role that everyone played, so you may understand where today's chaos was bred from.

Now regardless of what this means in the context of our conversation, I hope you actually read what I am telling you, this is called gettin schooled on how this mother****er rotate. Get schooled bro, you're still young, you still got a lotta potential

But on to the context of our conversation, make no mistake, we live in a white man's world. The reality of planet earth's history deems it kinda ridiculous for you to speak out so vocally and passionately about the struggle of the far and away most privelaged demographic on this planet. Especially in the midst of talking about the struggle of the least privelaged demographic on this planet. On a personal level, sure, well no ****in **** every people of every race struggle, but that's never the context of these convos.
    I'm not here for a history lesson on what has happened in these other countries outside of America. there is no doubt that just in American history it has been black people that have suffered significantly worse. I have never denied that. but right now or even in recent years it is not the same as what it was like in the past. there is no slavery anymore in America. that doesn't mean there isn't racism or that racism isn't bad so don't misinterpret what I'm saying.
    how long are white people of today supposed to feel guilty for in something that they had nothing to do with, or why should anyone white today feel guilty at all for something they were not a part of.
    again I know there is racism today and I know that black people suffer much worse. but it's not everyone white, and there is also racism (not as much) going the other way too. if people want to fight against racism then it's not a one way fight.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 09-14-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Not the same pic but same idea.

http://www.quigleycartoon.com/wp-con...2-1024x720.jpg

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

don't tell me that white people have not experienced or been subject to something bad or unpleasant.

that does not mean they suffered anywhere near as much as anyone black, who no doubt have suffered more/longer. but from what I have seen some do not want to even consider anything at all that has happened to/been happening to those that are white. that's not fair, that's not pushing for equality.

I'm not here for a history lesson on what has happened in these other countries outside of America. there is no doubt that just in American history it has been black people that have suffered significantly worse. I have never denied that. but right now or even in recent years it is not the same as what it was like in the past. there is no slavery anymore in America. that doesn't mean there isn't racism or that racism isn't bad so don't misinterpret what I'm saying.
    how long are white people of today supposed to feel guilty for in something that they had nothing to do with, or why should anyone white today feel guilty at all for something they were not a part of.
    again I know there is racism today and I know that black people suffer much worse. but it's not everyone white, and there is also racism (not as much) going the other way too. if people want to fight against racism then it's not a one way fight.
    You should feel guilty for a total of zero seconds in your life time. You didn't do anything. As a person, we can only be responsible for what we did.

Should I feel guilty over 9/11? Should I feel guilty over Isis? Should it be MY responsibility to condemn them anymore than yours? Saying that you should feel guilty because of what other white people you don't know did is just as dumb as saying I should feel guilty for what some random ****er in Syria is doing.

I'm not white, I clearly don't understand white guilt and why people feel that way, so let me ask you. Am I phrasing things in such a manner to bring upon white guilt? If so, how? I'll change it

Either way, it's not your responsibility to take on the burden of every white guys action, same way it's not mine to take on every Muslim's. However, that doesn't change the fact we live in a white man's world, and that doesn't make the neg fall out effects of that on other races any less real. So if we're going to talk race relations on a nationwide or worldwide stage, then you got to realize, things WILL come up regarding race and privilege, it's the nature of the conversation

You may not WANT a history lesson, but you most certainly NEED one.

I don't feel guilty.
    Maybe those that feel guilty have something about which to feel guilt, like those deep down racist thoughts?

As for you sad attempt at suffered
    White people have not suffered from racism against them.
    Nice try

Context
    [kon-tekst]

noun
    the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect:
    You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
    the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
    Mycology. the fleshy fibrous body of the pileus in mushrooms.

Pick one of the first two

Moron
    [mawr-on, mohr-]
    noun
    Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:
    I wonder why they elected that narrow-minded moron to Congress.
    Psychology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Take your pick between 1 and 2 Or combine them?

You should feel guilty for a total of zero seconds in your life time. You didn't do anything. As a person, we can only be responsible for what we did.

Should I feel guilty over 9/11? Should I feel guilty over Isis? Should it be MY responsibility to condemn them anymore than yours? Saying that you should feel guilty because of what other white people you don't know did is just as dumb as saying I should feel guilty for what some random ****er in Syria is doing.

I'm not white, I clearly don't understand white guilt and why people feel that way, so let me ask you. Am I phrasing things in such a manner to bring upon white guilt? If so, how? I'll change it

Either way, it's not your responsibility to take on the burden of every white guys action, same way it's not mine to take on every Muslim's. However, that doesn't change the fact we live in a white man's world, and that doesn't make the neg fall out effects of that on other races any less real. So if we're going to talk race relations on a nationwide or worldwide stage, then you got to realize, things WILL come up regarding race and privilege, it's the nature of the conversation

You may not WANT a history lesson, but you most certainly NEED one.
    I've never said that Muslims in general should feel guilty/responsible for 911. I've even said at different times that American Muslims are also in danger to radical Islam. it's not fair to blame Muslims in general for the radicals, but it is a fact that radical Islam uses the Islamic religion. I think more should be making that the point, that ISIS and other radicals are misusing the Islamic religion.

I don't feel guilty.
    Maybe those that feel guilty have something about which to feel guilt, like those deep down racist thoughts?

As for you sad attempt at suffered
    White people have not suffered from racism against them.
    Nice try

Context
    [kon-tekst]

noun
    the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect:
    You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
    the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
    Mycology. the fleshy fibrous body of the pileus in mushrooms.

Pick one of the first two

Moron
    [mawr-on, mohr-]
    noun
    Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:
    I wonder why they elected that narrow-minded moron to Congress.
    Psychology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Take your pick between 1 and 2 Or combine them?

if you want to pick and choose whether "suffered" is the word to use then I'm not going to waste my time with that stupid argument.
    have white people been the victims of racism? the answer is yes.

white people of today have nothing to feel guilty about when it comes to slavery.

I've never said that Muslims in general should feel guilty/responsible for 911. I've even said at different times that American Muslims are also in danger to radical Islam. it's not fair to blame Muslims in general for the radicals, but it is a fact that radical Islam uses the Islamic religion. I think more should be making that the point, that ISIS and other radicals are misusing the Islamic religion.

if you want to pick and choose whether "suffered" is the word to use then I'm not going to waste my time with that stupid argument.
    have white people been the victims of racism? the answer is yes.

white people of today have nothing to feel guilty about when it comes to slavery.
    You poor poor, suffering little white man. Racism has hurt you and caused you pain and difficult times.

You poor poor, suffering little white man. Racism has hurt you and caused you pain and difficult times.
    I'd like Special to compare the historical contexts of white racism to black racism. And then we can all have a good laugh.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Keep him out of the VA hospital, he would be screaming at the wounded about the paper cut he got back in ''08''.