Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 208 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3116
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You can take your lame "guarantee" and stuff it in a sack. Hilarious that you think you are so in tune with the general pulse of America because you "watch enough CNN and Foxnews".
    I guess then this is your chance to prove me wrong. show me some proof that Americans are totally aware of how often police encounter dangerous situations at traffic stops.

just because I post a lot, does not mean it is disruptive

Yeah, getting in a circular conversation that goes nowhere sounds really appealing to me. I'll begin my dissertation right after I punch myself in the nuts a few times.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess then this is your chance to prove me wrong. show me some proof that Americans are totally aware of how often police encounter dangerous situations at traffic stops.
    If anyone living in Chicago watches the 5 o clock news regularly or reads the paper regularly, there will not be ONE officer death they will not be aware of.

I don't know what kind of proof you're looking for, you also asked me in another thread to prove to you that I'm concerned with terrorism, so my guess is youre not entirely sure what the meaning of the word proof is, but this should again illustrate the issue with Canadians overly concerning themself with American politics.

You get what I'm saying when I say that, right?

Today was my respond to FNK day

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/zoIuI

How does a judge show such leniency
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Yeah, getting in a circular conversation that goes nowhere sounds really appealing to me. I'll begin my dissertation right after I punch myself in the nuts a few times.
    so your answer is no you wont provide anything at all to prove what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If anyone living in Chicago watches the 5 o clock news regularly or reads the paper regularly, there will not be ONE officer death they will not be aware of.
    I already covered this.

local news maybe. but major news like CNN, nope.
    there are significantly more people watching major media like CNN, and they are not regularly covering random situations where police officers are attached/shot. some of the time maybe sure, but not as often as the situations I showed in the link.

I posted an article clearly showing that police officers have been shot/attacked during even a traffic stop.
    can anyone provide any links or even share some thoughts/opinions on why they believe what they're saying???

if people were aware as you people want to say, then that would mean people do understand that being police officer is dangerous because they would know that even during a routine traffic stop a police officer could be in danger. so then why do we have so many people saying/links that classify being a police officer as not being a dangerous job.

I don't know how many are aware of this situation, but this surprised me.

I'm sure there are many links covering this.

http://www.newser.com/story/239968/n...ner-alive.html

No Charges for Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Prisoner Alive
    The state has declined to file criminal charges against four corrections officers who allegedly boiled a schizophrenic inmate alive in a Florida prison shower five years ago, the Miami New Times reports. Darren Rainey was serving time in Dade Correctional Institute for cocaine possession when corrections officers allegedly trapped him in the shower for two hours under 180-degree water. Inmates said they could hear Rainey scream as the guards laughed and asked if the shower was "hot enough." A prison nurse later said there were burns on 90% of Rainey's body and his skin fell off when it was touched. According to the Miami Herald, at least six inmates say the shower was used to punish inmates, many of them mentally ill.

But a report released late Friday by the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office found no evidence the guards had committed a crime. The report determined Rainey died of a combination of complications from schizophrenia, a heart condition, and being "confined in the shower." But it concluded the guards didn't "grossly disregard" his health. The report mostly relied on an autopsy that has never been made public. It dismissed testimony from inmates, as well as a report from a prison captain who measured the shower's temperature at 160 degrees following Rainey's death. State law caps prison showers at 120 degrees. And prison medical workers say they were pressured to keep quiet by the private contractor that runs the prison. A lawyer for Rainey's family says they are "appalled" by the report.
    man basically locked in a shower with hot boiling water and he dies, how is someone not criminal responsible.

so your answer is no you wont provide anything at all to prove what you are saying.

I already covered this.

there are significantly more people watching major media like CNN, and they are not regularly covering random situations where police officers are attached/shot. some of the time maybe sure, but not as often as the situations I showed in the link.

I posted an article clearly showing that police officers have been shot/attacked during even a traffic stop.
    can anyone provide any links or even share some thoughts/opinions on why they believe what they're saying???

if people were aware as you people want to say, then that would mean people do understand that being police officer is dangerous because they would know that even during a routine traffic stop a police officer could be in danger. so then why do we have so many people saying/links that classify being a police officer as not being a dangerous job.

I don't know how many are aware of this situation, but this surprised me.

I'm sure there are many links covering this.

http://www.newser.com/story/239968/n...ner-alive.html

man basically locked in a shower with hot boiling water and he dies, how is someone not criminal responsible.

I legitimately feel sorry for you at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

I legitimately feel sorry for you at this point..
    I guess it's my fault that I'm able to point out exactly what I was saying about police officers and routine traffic stops, and the evidence that even a routine traffic stop is dangerous to police officers.
    I guess it's also my fault when you're only counter is to laugh.

I guess it's my fault that I'm able to point out exactly what I was saying about police officers and routine traffic stops, and the evidence that even a routine traffic stop is dangerous to police officers.
    And routine traffic stops are dangerous for those pulled over by police.

No one in here has argued otherwise. This is damn near the same as your proclivity to posting arguments you have against some random idiots from Twitter that none of us are aware of or associated with.

Have fun continuing the same played out routine.

No. I'm saying that attempting a conversation with you on certain topics is a completely fruitless task. By all means though, keep thinking you have the pulse of America 100% figured out up there in Canada furiously searching for racially tinged articles each and every day to either get upset about or to reinforce your completely beat in to the ground views on race relations in a country you don't even live in.

You can take your lame "guarantee" and stuff it in a sack. Hilarious that you think you are so in tune with the general pulse of America because you "watch enough CNN and Foxnews".
    Hey if you want me to take a dump in a box, and mark it "guaranteed", I will, I got spare time

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And routine traffic stops are dangerous for those pulled over by police.

there is no reason for anyone pulled over to be in danger unless they are provoking the situation. that's the reason police are on edge, because they are reacting to the actions of the person being pulled over.

No one in here has argued otherwise. This is damn near the same as your proclivity to posting arguments you have against some random idiots from Twitter that none of us are aware of or associated with.

Have fun continuing the same played out routine.
    this is what you said yesterday..
    You act like policemen being shot during routine traffic stops is some groundbreaking revelation to share. News flash: it's not. We're all aware that being a police officer can be dangerous. Doesn't mean every time they injure or kill a citizen it should be brushed away as nothing more than an honest reaction to a stressful situation. There must be accountability.
    yet there are a lot of people and multiple websites that think being a police officer is not a dangerous job at all.
    google police dangerous job. the first link I see is from huffingtonpost titled "Police Work Isn't as Dangerous as You May Think"

this is my entire point and why I even brought up what I did yesterday morning about traffic stops, that the public is not as aware as you seem to think about just how often police officers are shot at/attacked during even a traffic stop.

I think nobody can agree with me so whatever I say everyone else has to take the other side hard whether that is what they believe or not.

Thank goodness this courageous man from Canada is standing up for our American police officers and educating the masses about how their job might somehow be a little dangerous.

Did anybody see that one guy who was rough up because somebody though he was stealing his own car. Good thing that at least he did not get shot, just tackled by 5 cops, when he had his hands up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk