Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4095
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    My question is, does Joeys shockingly high mind numbing stupidity levels now drag the intelligence of the entire white race down on a genetic level..?

And being that white and brown are basically the same ****, save distance from the sun, am I now as a brown man genetically stupider too? Or am I out of the kill zone?

Cuz Iíve been looking to get a tech degree, but now Iím not sure if Iím genetically fit enough for that
    I never said black people are stupid. I also never said that there arenít exceptions. I said why is it not acceptable to say Asians are more intelligent genetically than blacks while blacks are superior physically?

Are you saying thereís a bunch of Asians that are genetically physically superior to black people or itís just nature?

It seems to be the racist thing to say is that black people are not physically dominant to every other race. Sure, nuture plays a role, but at some point, nature takes over and it becomes genetics.

every seen a Shaolin monk goes thru a martial art rituals, they are physical and graceful as any dancers. This is the tradition that produce Bruce Lee's 5 inch punching power, or Jet Li's grace and leaping style.
    It isn't as exciting as what Micheal Jordan did, but both shows physical strenght.

If you every seen russians ballet dancers, the beauty is untouched by anything a modern dancer can do.

Every culture express itself in different ways. Don't use that difference as a measuring stick.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 08:42 PM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    It seems to be the racist thing to say is that black people are not physically dominant to every other race. Sure, nuture plays a role, but at some point, nature takes over and it becomes genetics.
    you have that backwards. We start with just nature... Then we have environmental factors. prenatal, postnatal, nutrition, stress, trauma, education....
    Last edited by flips333; 05-16-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I never said black people are stupid. I also never said that there arenít exceptions. I said why is it not acceptable to say Asians are more intelligent genetically than blacks while blacks are superior physically?

Are you saying thereís a bunch of Asians that are genetically physically superior to black people or itís just nature?
    So you didn't like the answer the first time... Į\_(ツ)_/Į ... how bout this one?

What genes are involved in intelligence? What genes are involved in Physical dominance? My point is simply maybe you shouldn't talk about things when you don't even know what we know and what we don't know about this. Seriously just google "genes associated with intelligence" read for a little bit and you won't be able to come back and tell me we have any clear answer as to what is genetically driving intelligence.

I mean seriously we even have difficulty defining and measuring intelligence, much less figuring out the actual antecedents.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-16-2018 at 09:08 PM.

ignorance never needed scientific proof or wants it, because deep down they know they are right. Nine out of ten, he never study the stuff and never will, but he will believe it whole hearty because it fit his world view.

People are going to believe Obama is a muslim
    All muslims want to kill infidels
    There is a monster in Loch Ness
    There are three types of space aliens
    Big Foot love oero cookies and wear Air Jordans

They will swear up and down to these things and poo-poo any scientific proof to the contrary.
    You can't cure ignorance or racism. It is up to the person, themselves, to heal themselves
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, sh#t Flip, ignorance never needed scientific proof or wants it, because deep down they know they are right. Nine out of ten, he never study the stuff and never will, but he will believe it whole hearty because it fit his world view.

People are going to believe Obama is a muslim
    All muslims want to kill infidels
    There is a monster in Loch Ness
    There are three types of space aliens
    Big Foot love oero cookies and wear Air Jordans

They will swear up and down to these things and poo-poo any scientific proof to the contrary.
    You can't cure ignorance or racism. It is up to the person, themselves, to heal themselves
    If you don't have anything to add to the conversation stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    If you don't have anything to add to the conversation stay out of it.
    If we are talking about the genetic ability of blacks, I will damn well put my two cents in. This bullcrap is the reason a lot of racist and skin head feel it is their right to harass my folks or lock us out of good education or ignoring our issues. This is a fun conservation for you, entertainment on a slow night, but it echos the bs, my folks have to deal with. You have no skin in racism directed at blacks, I do. Your folks didn't tell you stories of the KKK, who believe this crap, mines do.

Don't you every tell me where I should be and what I can or can't add to a conversation on this forum. If you don't like my posting, please, please put me on you ignore list. I might be a arse here, but I never told anybody to shut up and butt out.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Going to tell the only black on the Black thread to butt out. What nerve. Going to drop a bomb, and then walk away.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If we are talking about the genetic ability of blacks, I will damn well put my two cents in. This bullcrap is the reason a lot of racist and skin head feel it is their right to harass my folks or lock us out of good education or ignoring our issues. This is a fun conservation for you, entertainment on a slow night, but it echos the bs, my folks have to deal with. You have no skin in racism directed at blacks, I do. Your folks didn't tell you stories of the KKK, who believe this crap, mines do.

Don't you every tell me where I should be and what I can or can't add to a conversation on this forum. If you don't like my posting, please, please put me on you ignore list. I might be a arse here, but I never told anybody to shut up and butt out.
    You didn't add anything to the conversation.... I don't care if you are green.

You didn't address the issue... you made a sweeping generalization. Which was asinine. And even more humorous now with you saying you are black. (I believe nothing people generally say about themselves on the internet.)

And lastly. You don't ****ing know me. blow.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-16-2018 at 11:46 PM.

In before heated reply....

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Maybe youíre not aware of it, I donít know, but why is it that you say Asians are more genetically intelligent THAN BLACKS. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why not Asians are more intelligent. Period. (Which btw I donít think has much merit, but thatís beside the point)

I donít know who planted what seed in your head, and what that makes you think of who, but that just sounds off to me. Something is wrong at a very fundamental level.

I grew up my whole life noticing small things like this which maybe mean nothing to you, but these types of things are very obvious to me, a subtle bias, speaking in a manner of superiority, and Iím not saying you meant it maliciously or purposefully, but something is very wrong, someone planted some sort of seed in your head which makes you think very differently than me at a very fundamental level. I donít care much for your way of thinking, and the way the world amd societies are evolving itís only gonna harm yourself

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    you have that backwards. We start with just nature... Then we have environmental factors. prenatal, postnatal, nutrition, stress, trauma, education....
    But then those environmental factors become part of the evolutionary track and this genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maybe youíre not aware of it, I donít know, but why is it that you say Asians are more genetically intelligent THAN BLACKS. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why not Asians are more intelligent. Period. (Which btw I donít think has much merit, but thatís beside the point)

I donít know who planted what seed in your head, and what that makes you think of who, but that just sounds off to me. Something is wrong at a very fundamental level.

I grew up my whole life noticing small things like this which maybe mean nothing to you, but these types of things are very obvious to me, a subtle bias, speaking in a manner of superiority, and Iím not saying you meant it maliciously or purposefully, but something is very wrong, someone planted some sort of seed in your head which makes you think very differently than me at a very fundamental level. I donít care much for your way of thinking, and the way the world amd societies are evolving itís only gonna harm yourself
    To answer your question, because I purposely removed white people from the equation to avoid the race issue. Asians are more intelligent than white people and black people are more than physically dominant than whites. Does that make you happy?

What seed was planted in my head? That Asians and whites are typically shorter/smaller and less athletic than black people? Why is that racist to say?

To answer your question, because I purposely removed white people from the equation to avoid the race issue. Asians are more intelligent than white people and black people are more than physically dominant than whites. Does that make you happy?

What seed was planted in my head? That Asians and whites are typically shorter/smaller and less athletic than black people? Why is that racist to say?
    The seed that instead of just stating Asians are smart, you are doing so specifically at the expense of another race. It comes off as you trying to take a shot while simultaneously trying to hide behind an excuse while taking that shot

As an aside, you honestly think white people are more intelligent than black?? Maybe you mean more formally educated. But that's diff than saying more intelligent

That sounds super racist to me, especially given how big and widespread this idea was during slavery, segregation, etc, basically just a way to justify racism or make people feel less guilty about it. Like oh, well this has scientific basis or whatever

I think Wes answered the dancing and physical superiority question beautifully, and I think that applies here as well. Diff people may have evolved diff strengths and weaknesses, but the reality is that doesn't make one better than the other, just different

We were made into diff nations and tribes so that we may learn from one another
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-17-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train