Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 270 of 273 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4086
    Look at how butthurt they got from Joey asking a question.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They're almost as butthurt as you and others being told that some races are not genetically smarter than others

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They're almost as butthurt as you and others being told that some races are not genetically smarter than others
    OK we'll use like penis size or something. Must be because Asians have pushy mothers. Product of their environment.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 05-15-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I was just legitimately shocked at his stupidity, honest to god .

We a bunch of people typing words on a screen, what is there to get mad about? He would never say that to my face. You would never laugh about it in my face. I know that. For a fact. Maybe it’s genetics, maybe it’s something else Seriously, what is there for me to possibly get mad about? Talk a lil stupid **** right back and keep it rolling cuz

I will say this tho, youre definitely a puss puss. See, words on a screen are enough to tell us things of that nature. But getting emotional? Na, I learned that a long time ago.

This computer thing, it’s like the road rage effect. Everybody a hero in their own car. Once you look in someone’s eyes, things change. Like this clown the other day thinking his stupid gang bang tattoos on his face and neck supposed to mean something to me. Cmon man, I’ll slap that stupid *** looking **** off your stupid *** face. And he knew it right when he looked in my eyes. Moving all nervous all of a sudden, lmao, I can read that **** like a dr Seuss book.

lmaooo, and this fool still had the nerve to say, “wanna pull over?”

Cmon fingerbang, you think your wannabe racist *** is supposed to mean something to me? On a computer screen? lmao, I already know what it is, you a chump. No nuts. I’m gonna spend emotion on a chump? You good for laughs, nothing more

Maybe when I first started posting, but like I said, I learned this environment a long time ago.

Feel me Superman?
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-15-2018 at 05:46 PM.

OK we'll use like penis size or something. Must be because Asians have pushy mothers. Product of their environment.
    NOW I know why you got a grudge against black people!! lmaoooo

That gave me a good laugh.

That gave me a good laugh.

long as you don’t forget

there have been some stories lately where someone black was affected by racism or alleged racism (people can judge for themselves). I'm surprised that nobody has posted about them (that I have seen).

one was about a white student who called the police about a black student that fell asleep in a common room. I don't think the police needed to be called about something like this.

one was about a white woman who called the police about a black man/family grilling in a public park. another situation where it wasn't really necessary to call the police.

one was about a police officer choking a black teen at a Waffle House.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/11/us/wa...fle/index.html
    North Carolina officer chokes, slams man at a Waffle House after prom

one story that I have not seen by some "Liberal" media is a black man in a MAGA hat attacked at a Cheesecake factory. I guess a black Trump supporter doesn't fit the narrative for some Liberal media.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...at-report.html

Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report
    The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat
    Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

"So then all the employees started standing there, saying things out loud, like, 'I'm going to knock his head in so hard his hat's going to come off," the source said.

Other witnesses for The Daily Wire said some employees used the n-word in reference to Joseph when speaking among themselves, while another brandished his fists.

Joseph himself told The Daily Wire that one employee stood behind him, "balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me."

At one point, Joseph claims he and his girlfriend got up to use the restroom and, upon exiting, were greeted by the employees, who were “clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me.”

The kitchen staff also allegedly booed him as he walked by.

Joseph and his girlfriend’s family eventually left the restaurant, only to run into police waiting outside, the report says. It is unclear who called the police to the restaurant. Witnesses say the officers did not file any charges against the restaurant or employees.

The Daily Wire claims to have viewed footage and photographs that confirm the witnesses' reports. The site also says the footage shows one young girl crying inside the restaurant, as well as Joseph's girlfriend's family speaking with multiple police officers who arrived at the restaurant.

The Cheesecake Factory has since released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcome in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cheesec...-hat-incident/

Cheesecake Factory suspends workers in MAGA hat incident
    The Cheesecake Factory says it has suspended workers involved in an incident in which a black customer reportedly was subjected to verbal abuse by restaurant staff over his "Make America Great Again" cap.

I also see this news too..

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30582...-prestigiacomo

Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism, Then The Body Cam Footage Comes Out
    A South Carolina woman named Dawn Hilton-Williams posted a video to Facebook Live on April 27 in which she accuses a Virginia cop who pulled her over for a speeding violation of being a "racist." In the tearful rant, which soon went viral, Hilton-Williams describes the interaction as a lynching and invokes the name of Sandra Bland, a black woman who killed herself in her jail cell after a traffic stop.

"I was just bullied by a racist cop," claims Hilton-Williams in the 11-minute video. "This is where we got lynched. This is where we got lynched, even in today's day."

She continues: "I mean pulling you out of a car doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you are African-American and you get pulled out of the car you get shot or you get tased, or you get Sandra Bland-ed. ... I said 'I’m not putting my signature on that ticket.' He said 'if you don't sign this ticket, then I'm going to pull you out of the car and I'll arrest you, and I'll impound the car.'"

After the video was posted, many concerned citizens called the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office with questions and outrage. This prompted the sheriff's office to release the full video of the traffic stop, which paints a very different picture than what Hilton-Williams' describes. Contrary to the woman's claim, the deputy never threatened to "pull" her out of her car when she refused to sign the summons and there are no references or innuendos to race or racial antipathy.

"I started getting calls from citizens asking what is going on," explained Sheriff Brian Roberts. "They had seen a posting and were concerned about how I would allow it to happen."

Upon reviewing the footage, though, Roberts said he concluded that the stop was routine and his deputy did nothing wrong. He noted that such accusations of unfounded racism are what fan the flames of cop-hatred, which in the past has resulted in the execution of innocent officers eating lunch in their cruisers.

"I don't know what she has been through and I don't know her life history, what I worry about is this kind of thing will inflame situations where you see cops in other states have been executed while they were just eating lunch," he explained. "We've had dash cams for 10 years and body cams on our persons for about three or four. It's to protect the public and our agency. This is a fine example. This entire incident was recorded on a body camera and it's all lies."

After the video was released, Hilton-Williams said she had a different recollection of the interaction. "Get or pull. All he had to do was say step out of the car ma’am. I felt that it was threatening and I didn't feel safe because he's got the gun and he's got the badge," she said.

"I wish society was different, I wish it wasn't normalized. I wish that everybody's traffic stop was the same so that people would just feel normal," Hilton-Williams continued. "I certainly did feel Sandra Bland. I saw that and felt it ... like that was about to happen to me. Like, what do I need to do and that I was scared."

Sheriff Roberts responded, "This video here, there are things I could go over and critique the officer on, it's not racial things, it's not hate things. Certainly some etiquette or verbal judo that could be fixed and improved upon," he said. "What's ultimately going to be accomplished, it's not going to make the ticket go away, it's not going to solve anything. It’s only causing more problems."

Still, Hilton-Williams told CBS 6 that she intends to file a complaint against the deputy.

Here's the Facebook Live video from Hilton-Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzeKL1N7kcg

And here's the full body-cam footage (see partial transcript below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShE-LDGUPE

Here's the partial transcript of the interaction between Hilton-Williams and the officer provided by CBS 6:

Deputy: Alright ma'am, what I have here for you is a traffic summons for Brunswick County General...

Hilton-Williams: It's a traffic summons.

Deputy: Yes, for Brunswick County General District traffic court. Your court date is going to be June the 6th at 10:30 for a 70 in a 55 mile per hour zone.

Hilton-Williams: Where is the sign that says it's 55 mile per hour?

Deputy: Numerous places.

Hilton-Williams: Numerous places where? I mean between the gas station I just came from and right here?

Deputy: I mean numerous numerous places back that way. You are more than welcome to go back there and look at them, take pictures of them or whatever you want to do.

Hilton-Williams: So you didn't give me a warning? You gave me an actual ticket?

Deputy: No warnings today ma'am.

Hilton-Williams: Wow.

Deputy: So your court date will be June the 6th at 10:30 for speeding 70 in a 55. You have the option to prepay this. I'm going to give you a phone number, plus a website that has our courthouse information. If you contact our courts they will tell you what the fine is, answer any one of your questions and if you decide to prepay it, you do not have to come to court.

Hilton-Williams: I will not be paying this ticket.

Deputy: If you don't want to prepay it, you'll have to come to court on June 6th at 10:30.

Hilton-Williams: I'll hire an attorney.

Deputy: I need you to sign right here.

Hilton-Williams: I'm not going to sign that ticket.

Deputy: Uhh ma'am, okay.

Hilton-Williams: I don't have to sign it.

Deputy: So ma'am.

Hilton-Williams: But I appreciate it.

Deputy: Hold on... So, what you are signing here is a promise to either come to court or promise to prepay. It is not an admission of guilt. It's only a promise to me that you're going to get it taken care of by either coming to court or prepaying it. If you refuse to sign the summons at this point, I'm gonna have to get you out of the side of the police car, place you under arrest and take you in front of a magistrate. I will get your vehicle towed and go from there. So, yes ma'am you do not have a choice...

Hilton-Williams: My cousin is on the phone.

Deputy: I don't care about that. I don't care who's on the phone. I'm talking to you right now. You do not have a choice but to sign summons. See thank you. I knew you was gonna sign it. I appreciate it very much and you have a safe day. Okay, thank you.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

*"verbally assaulted"

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    So you think height (or penis size) is completely genetic and has no environmental component?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

When I insult someone's intelligence, by answering someone's question simply, as I did with Joey's post, it is not out of being "butthurt". It's out of getting quite some enjoyment out of insulting people who say stupid ****.

Asians have small penises b/c they have pushy mothers? First i'm hearing of this

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And these people are breeding

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And these people are breeding
    to keep in the spirit of the conversation I am less concerned that they are breeding and more concerned that they may actually raise children.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    to keep in the spirit of the conversation I am less concerned that they are breeding and more concerned that they may actually raise children.
    LOL, good point