Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 427 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Anyone know if OKC still owns the rights to Dakari Johnson. Dude played last year in the D league. Just curious if we could trade Nick for him to be our back up C.

The Lakers are not going to sit and wait until the young core matures. They are going to get at least three solid vets this summer. Fans have waited long enough and so the investors. Are they going to pull a Tarantula kind of deal? Perhaps not, but they will try this summer and the next one when Westbrooke is a free agent. But there is no way they wait more. So, I would love them to pick at least Noah or Horford Barnes or Deng, Conley or Jennings. But Whiteside along with Conley would be a home Run!
    Last edited by New Power House; 06-23-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    k Our hope for a big change.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 16s17 seconds ago

Rising optimism on the both sides, sources say, that the Bulls and Wolves can strike a deal where Jimmy Butler lands in Minnesota

Lakers should come in and swipe him.
    #Chow!

Given that we miss out on: Horford/Noah/Whiteside/Gasol --

Would you guys be open to a Williams/Young (both for another 3 years) for Tyson Chandler (4 years) swap?

Chandler/Zubac
    Randle/LNJ/Black
    Ingram/Brown
    Clarkson/Lou
    Russell/Huertas

Ok you guy that are more in the know than myself....How come there isn't anymore info on the Kings in serious talks for Russell? We got that headline during the draft, then the tweet from Cousins and then all of the big men that the Kings got in the draft. Is there something to this ya think? Is this one of the rabbits that Mitch can pull out of his hat? I don't mind losing Russell for Cousins BUT...NOT if it means losing Randle, Ingram or Clarkson! Is it feasible that the Kings would take Russell, Young, LNJ or Lou for DMC? We could then use Clarkson at the point or go after Conley in FA....thoughts? This silence is killing me

Quote Originally Posted by mheupel View Post
    Ok you guy that are more in the know than myself....How come there isn't anymore info on the Kings in serious talks for Russell? We got that headline during the draft, then the tweet from Cousins and then all of the big men that the Kings got in the draft. Is there something to this ya think? Is this one of the rabbits that Mitch can pull out of his hat? I don't mind losing Russell for Cousins BUT...NOT if it means losing Randle, Ingram or Clarkson! Is it feasible that the Kings would take Russell, Young, LNJ or Lou for DMC? We could then use Clarkson at the point or go after Conley in FA....thoughts? This silence is killing me
    Kings got 5 Cs lol. Cousins, Koufas, WCS, Papagiannis & Skal.

I really don't think Vlade will trade Cousins before trading Gay. Also from what I've seen he's a lot like West/MK in that he wants to dictate trades. He also isNt gonna just make a trade just to do it.

Also he knows he has this whole year to try and make it work before actually having to trade Cousins. Problem with that is how does he try and make it work w/o adding long term contracts.

I don't think he trades him this year unless he gets a blown away offer.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Kings got 5 Cs lol. Cousins, Koufas, WCS, Papagiannis & Skal.

I really don't think Vlade will trade Cousins before trading Gay. Also from what I've seen he's a lot like West/MK in that he wants to dictate trades. He also isNt gonna just make a trade just to do it.

Also he knows he has this whole year to try and make it work before actually having to trade Cousins. Problem with that is how does he try and make it work w/o adding long term contracts.

I don't think he trades him this year unless he gets a blown away offer.
    Clarkson for wcs

Sign bazemore, crabbe, Augustine, Courtney lee

Russell/Augustine
    Bazemore/lee
    Ingram/ crabbe/brown
    Randle/nance
    Wcs/black/zubac

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Clarkson for wcs

Russell/Augustine
    Bazemore/lee
    Ingram/ crabbe/brown
    Randle/nance
    Wcs/black/zubac
    I really like WCS. I would love to get him before we get Cousins. Maybe they can swap randle for WCS, then pick up Horford.

Russel
    Batum/Clarkson
    Ingram/Bazemore
    Horford
    WCS/Zubac

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Clarkson for wcs

Russell/Augustine
    Bazemore/lee
    Ingram/ crabbe/brown
    Randle/nance
    Wcs/black/zubac
    I got WCS really high on my list. I don't just try and get the best player available at each position and throw them together.

Russell & Ingram are our future with Randle a close third. A defensive minded C is what's needed. WCS & Noel are my top 2 choices. With Sac having 5 Cs I think WCS could be had. Also if they were that sold on WCS why would they have drafted 2 more Cs yesterday to go along with the other 2 (excluding WCS)?

I'm all for JC for WCS.

I'm also high on Crabbe for the sane reason I'm high on WCS, he fits in with Russ, Ingram & Randle. He knows he's a catch and shoot player or finisher on the break.

Nick Young's terrible price-production ratio aside, how insane would it be if Brussell Sprouts and Nick Young were able to mend fences? If the front office made a point of it. As if to say, "No one is bigger than the team. Suck it up and play out your contract professionally." I believe Brussell Sprouts would percieve Nick Young's prescence as a perpetual humbling experience. And correct me if my train of thought is wrong, but wouldn't both players become more likeable to a fan? I'd surely have a touch more respect for both players if they can make this work.

Awesome offseason thus far. Luke Walton and Brandon Ingram. Exciting to think that the Lakers' most coveted asset has yet to come into play this offseason - that money.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    Nick Young's terrible price-production ratio aside, how insane would it be if Brussell Sprouts and Nick Young were able to mend fences? If the front office made a point of it. As if to say, "No one is bigger than the team. Suck it up and play out your contract professionally." I believe Brussell Sprouts would percieve Nick Young's prescence as a perpetual humbling experience. And correct me if my train of thought is wrong, but wouldn't both players become more likeable to a fan? I'd surely have a touch more respect for both players if they can make this work.

Awesome offseason thus far. Luke Walton and Brandon Ingram. Exciting to think that the Lakers' most coveted asset has yet to come into play this offseason - that money.
    The problem is that Nick Young just doesn't fit what the Lakers are doing. He's an offense only player who frankly isn't that good on offense...so why not give his minutes to Clarkson or a FA sg. Hell if you're going to give a 1 way player time, why not make it DDR? (not saying I would, but put a much better scorer in there). He's on the wrong side of 30 and is a locker room diva. That's not what you want around the young players youre trying to develop. I would send him away for absolutely anything. 60th pick in the draft....sure ill take it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan1984 View Post
    The problem is that Nick Young just doesn't fit what the Lakers are doing. He's an offense only player who frankly isn't that good on offense...so why not give his minutes to Clarkson or a FA sg. Hell if you're going to give a 1 way player time, why not make it DDR? (not saying I would, but put a much better scorer in there). He's on the wrong side of 30 and is a locker room diva. That's not what you want around the young players youre trying to develop. I would send him away for absolutely anything. 60th pick in the draft....sure ill take it.
    Agree. Word is here in Oz (couple of days behind with US news) that he's also struggling with break-up. That just can't be good for the locker room. I'd stretch him or find him a home on the west coast somewhere. How about to SAC for this years Pick 59 - Isaah Cousins. The FO had him in for a workout. We pay half his salary on top.

Anyone here any more on the the possibility of the Lakers trading for Cousins? I read that article and I can't figure out if it is BS or not.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky006 View Post
    Anyone here any more on the the possibility of the Lakers trading for Cousins? I read that article and I can't figure out if it is BS or not.
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine Jun 23

Sacramento has been heavily engaged in trade talks all week and sources say one player they've tried to land is the Lakers' D'Angelo Russell
    It's very unlikely anything happens.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    It's very unlikely anything happens.
    1. Nothing is imminent.

2. Every team will be testing the trade/market value of every player on their roster every minute of every day for all time so why is that so ****ing hard for people to understand?

Page 3 of 427 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast