Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 366 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5484
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Ingram gets us rid of Deng AND acquires us Cousins at the same time. Kuzma gets us ONLY a salary dump of Deng for some expirings.

If LA is gonna do this, then go all the way with it. No half stepping.
    we can send Kuzma/Deng for Cousins Rondo easy. I know it's going to be expensive, definitely no half stepping but also no rush. We can wait until FA to make it happen. Before I trade a amazing talented player like KK, I have to be 100% certain we can obtain a super team.. keeping ZO/BI

Believe me, I'm back on my build around the youngsters - F George and Cousins but I know it's not gonna go the youngsters way. I'm accepting it.

What's the point of adding 2 top 10 players in the NBA if their supporting cast is 1-3 years away from really making a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    we can send Kuzma/Deng for Cousins Rondo easy. I know it's going to be expensive, definitely no half stepping but also no rush. We can wait until FA to make it happen. Before I trade a amazing talented player like KK, I have to be 100% certain we can obtain a super team.. keeping ZO/BI
    I think that if that's what LA is offering KK & Deng the Pels just might take their chances on re-signing DMC. Or they gonna try and add a crappy contract also which is offsets the dumping of Deng

well, it's a huge difference from 1 year to 3 years if we're adding stars and I truly believe BI/ZO are going to be studs, bonafide all-stars next year. Yea call me optimistic but 21yr old BI @ 24ppg 5reb 5ass 1blk and a ZO at 15ppg 9reb 9asst 1.5stl 1blk 2to is coming next year. Add in Cousins, PG or Bron...

I think that if that's what LA is offering KK & Deng the Pels just might take their chances on re-signing DMC. Or they gonna try and add a crappy contract also which is offsets the dumping of Deng
    no way, they take the deal, the hype has been hot on Kuz this year, re-draft top 5 pick, his stock is very high right now and the Pelicans are barely holding onto the 8th spot, I can see them exploring a trade.

If it were up to me I would totally build around Kuzma, Ingram & Ball.

Orlando looking for cap flexibility that's why they would trade Fournier. I would do a straight KCP & Lopez for Fournier, Biyombo & Herzonja. Wouldn't trade neither JC nor Nance. Let Biyombo & Deng come off the books together. Play Zubac & Bryant. Trade Brewer for a 2 year deal and get a pick also. Trade Randle for a scrub and pick.

You guys think GS is tough right now, just wait till they trade Klay & Green to NO for Davis.

Davis will not carry a healthy career... I too would build around the trio of kids and say **** Bron, PG,Cousins. BUT... that's not going to happen. So realistically what willl happen? I can see Bron walking but if we can trade for one of these guys before the TD that would be a HUGE domino. So much still in question and a lot still in the air. I think the most logical move is if we can trade Randle & Clarkson for 1st rd picks ea.

well, it's a huge difference from 1 year to 3 years if we're adding stars and I truly believe BI/ZO are going to be studs, bonafide all-stars next year. Yea call me optimistic but 21yr old BI @ 24ppg 5reb 5ass 1blk and a ZO at 15ppg 9reb 9asst 1.5stl 1blk 2to is coming next year. Add in Cousins, PG or Bron...
    Damn I wish that to be true. I don't see Ingram jumping 8 PPG. Maybe without DMC & PG but if they both come I really doubt he hits 20. That would be three 20 point scorers on one team. As great as Klay is he's averaging 20.7 PPG as their 3rd scorer. You think BI can get 24 PPG as the 3rd scorer?

Damn I wish that to be true. I don't see Ingram jumping 8 PPG. Maybe without DMC & PG but if they both come I really doubt he hits 20. That would be three 20 point scorers on one team. As great as Klay is he's averaging 20.7 PPG as their 3rd scorer. You think BI can get 24 PPG as the 3rd scorer?
    yes! I don't think he would be the 3rd scorer every game like it'd locked. Bi made a 9ppg rookie year to a 16-17ppg sophomore jump a 7/8ppg jump!I think Ingram has an advantage that if ever realizes to use to his full advantage, he will be one of the best u/25 players in the NBA. The BEST thing about Lonzo Ball is that everyone gets to eat, he will shoot less than he does now and intelligently pic apart defenses, especially with a Cousins, PG, KUZ, BI kinda team.

Or Ingram

Lol I was drinking, one sentence that would look completely different with the word I missed putting in lol was “just”

“I wouldn’t trade him for JUST anything and the way he plays with Ball, and Ingram, I would really think about”
    good to see you are ok... I was truly concerned

As much as i would love Paul george over pope and keeping Randle I would also love to just get rid of Deng.

Zubac, Nance, bryant
    Randle, Kuzma, deng
    Ingram, ??
    Paul G, Clarkson
    Ball, ??

I think rather than stretch Deng or Pay hip to do nothing maybe trade him for a use full player.
    I really really hate to loose Randle, Clarkson, Deng to Hawks for Kent, Belinelli,
    Ersan Ilyasova. This is if they are dead set on moving Randle.

Lopez, Nance, Bryan
    Ersan Ilyasova, Kuzma
    Ingram, Belinelli
    Bezamore, Pope
    Ball, Ennis

to finish the season. then sign Cousins

cousins, Nance, bryant
    Paul George, Kuzma
    Ingram, ??
    Bezamore, Hart
    Ball, vet PG
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-13-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Lal, Cle, Pho 3 way trade:

LAL get- Love, Shumpert, Frye, 2nd(CLE) & Monroe, Chandler, Knight, 1st(PHO)

CLE get- K.C.P, JC, Deng, 1st(LAL) & Chriss, Bender, Ullis, Dudley, 2nd(PHO)

PHO get- Randle, Lopez, Zubac, 2nd(LAL) & Thomas, Korver, Calderon, Green

Ball/ Knight/ Couruso
    Ingram/ Hart
    Kuzma/ Shumpert/ Brewer
    Love/ Frye/ Monroe
    Bryant/ Nance/ Chandler

Clarkson/ Ullis/ Rose
    K.C.Pope/ Smith
    James/ Dudley/ Osman
    Crowder/ Deng
    Thompson/ Chriss/ Bender

Thomas/ Calderon/ James
    Booker/ Korver/ Daniels
    Warren/ Jackson/ Jones jr.
    Randle/ Green/ Williams
    Lopez/ Zubac/ Len
    Last edited by LoveCaliFan; 01-13-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Has anyone noticed since we went with a starting lineup of Ball, KCP, BI, Randle, & Lopez we have won 4 in a row. If this continues the biggest need I see we need, once again, are shooters off the bench and a back up PG. Outside of that I really don't think we need/will make a trade at the deadline. Let the youngsters play it out and evaluate the roster over the summer.

The need of a pg is greater now. Once Lonso,came back things got way better even with his inconsistent shooting. Ennis, Clarkson or Heart can not handle that. Clarkson and Heart are more SG and Ennis is just a plain bad player at both ends.
    k Our hope for a big change.

Yea, a lot of us wanted a legit ball-handling b/u point guard that can help keep the tempo. That's definitely a need we can address at the TD and completely agree more shooting, we would be awesome with a deadly 40%clip deep threat.